Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Fremont PD...straight BS - watch out! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fremont PD...straight BS - watch out!
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't believe this...I mean I know everyone knows Officer Rosette is dick...but this is overboard:

Officer Rosette stopped a 20yr old male for tinted windows and blacked-out taillights. Officer Rosette learned that the male had been cited twice before for the same violations, and failed to correct the problems. The male was arrested and taken to the FPD jail.

https://local.nixle.com/alert/4514456/?sub_id=395916

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rosette was ALWAYS a douche bag. Specially when I was in high school. He stays patrolling around automall nd stevenson now.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Carless:
Rosette was ALWAYS a douche bag. Specially when I was in high school. He stays patrolling around automall nd stevenson now.

specially automall because he pulls over all the rigs going from 680 to 880(not a truck route)

My personal story. Pulled me over when I was 15 for riding my go-ped [Roll Eyes] told me to throw it in the back and he drove me to where I was going(brothers baseball game) drove all through the park really slow to try to embarrass me. In the end got a slap on the wrist and that was that. Wasnt to mad because I saved a tank of 2-stroke [Big Grin]

Then a couple years later pulled me over in my stang. Wrote me for tinted windows, bald tires(m/t dr's werent even bald), modified exhaust, and a smog violation. Told me my headers are illegal even though they were bbk shorties with carb numbers. Tried telling me I didnt have muffs when you can clearly see them. And he told my aftermark cold air intake (s-trim) was not necessary but didnt give me a sitation for that. All in all that guy is super cop and he is asshole!!! [Mad]

[ January 05, 2011, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Ryan_LX ]

--------------------
Jesus is king!

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The guy didn't learn the first two times he was cited for tinted windows and black out tail lights? I agree that Officer Rosette is a douche but getting dark tinted windows and blacked out tail lights is just asking for him to pull you over. I hope the guy learns his lesson this time around.
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats my homeboy straight fucked up fuck that fat fuck

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i know its lesson learned...but go to jail? gawt damn.... at least impound and let the guy walk home.
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's totally chickenshit, if he was sited and paid the fines involved in the prior incidents then why the fuck drag someone off to jail? That's a total bitch move over a fix it ticket! If it was something serious that could harm someone else then by all means arrest him but window tint? [BS flag]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fremont Cops are Dicks [BS flag]

[ January 06, 2011, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: 98 ROUSH ]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
The guy didn't learn the first two times he was cited for tinted windows and black out tail lights? I agree that Officer Rosette is a douche but getting dark tinted windows and blacked out tail lights is just asking for him to pull you over. I hope the guy learns his lesson this time around.

Im with you on this one he should have learned

--------------------
02 GT Vert

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:

Try Redwood City cops

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

Try Redwood City cops
you mean the west bay? lol
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you know now in the state of cali if your arrested they can go threw your phone without a warrant.. thats txts emails contacts and anything else they can do with your phone. no warrant needed. so all your business is aired out there. this passed this yr jan of 2011.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

Try Redwood City cops
you mean the west bay? lol
I don't call it west bay if that's what you're trying to make fun of

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
in his case sounds like they added the two infractions and turned it into a misdemeanor, which is arrestable...its gotta stop somewhere, and maybe homeboy didnt pass the attitude test or something...
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
in his case sounds like they added the two infractions and turned it into a misdemeanor, which is arrestable...its gotta stop somewhere, and maybe homeboy didnt pass the attitude test or something...

true..but rosette is known to be the biggest dick cop around...all generations know him.

bike cop for life...doesnt look like he wants to move up to detective or anything...gets his kicks f'in with everyone.

its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
you know now in the state of cali if your arrested they can go threw your phone without a warrant.. thats txts emails contacts and anything else they can do with your phone. no warrant needed. so all your business is aired out there. this passed this yr jan of 2011.

yea thats some punk ass shit..its fremont they have nothin to do at all.i mean nothin.so they get you for anything they can these fag wouldnt stand a chance in oakland or some place pigs really need to be..
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Simple solution to phone searches...pass code.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats deff some BS right there.. I understand he didn't fix the tint, but cmon seriously!! Worry about the theives tryin to steal our cars and such and the real crooks out there!

And has anybody had any problems with officer Fitzgerald from CHP in the Castro Valley/Hayward area?? Pulled me over for supposedly having loud music (which wasn't loud), pulled me outta my car, questioned what I was hiding (nothing), patted me down and did a full search, looked through my glove box (no warrant), and when he found nothing still gave me a loud music ticket (which I fought and won).

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRRCobraSC281  Ford pictures for RRRCobraSC281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How long was he in jail? Maybe enough time to think about keeping the tint and blacked out tail light off?

He pulled me over once for tint and out of state plates, and expired license. Gave me a fix a ticket for tint and plates, and told me to renew my driver license. I fixed them within 2 weeks. Got stopped at a check point by Rosette and he was very pleasant. He didn't trip on my S-trim, shorty headers, Bassani catted x-pipe, or my Borla exhaust.

I doubt if anything is going to change. If you don't like to be stopped by him, them avoid Fremont, or don't do anything stupid to draw his attention.

--------------------
Project 93GT500 has started
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
88 Mach 1 Coupe MM&FF 6/14 (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

Posts: 1746 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

He should have corrected the voilation the first time. The second time was him showing his lack of concern for the law. Third time he went to jail, GOOD! Can't fault the officer imo [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

He should have corrected the voilation the first time. The second time was him showing his lack of concern for the law. Third time he went to jail, GOOD! Can't fault the officer imo [patriot]
This

I am not sure how you can say the cop was being a dick, he was doing his job. Should he let it slide a 4th time? I bet the person took that mess off after that.

32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After da third time being stooped for das same shit he was being asked for something else other than a ticket....

But overall fuck cops!!!

[ January 06, 2011, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: gohardgohome ]

98Snake
¯
Member # 183

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98Snake  Ford pictures for 98Snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
n/m

[ January 06, 2011, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: 98Snake ]

32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Quick story....Not too long ago my brother was stopped in da san leandro area. why?? bcuz he supposedly looked suspicious. I guess officer read his plates noticed he wasn't from the area and stopped him..my brother was just dropping of his chick at her house after da movies. Officer comes over, brother pulls his window down and officer says it smells like marijuana. Brother gets out da car officer searches da truck and supposedly found a marijuana seed. Cop goes thru my bros phone and finds alot of missed calls from his friend. Cop says "why so many missed calls from this guy? Were you guys going to suck each others dicks?" Brother says no. Cop says "shut da fuck up mexican" takes my brother to SLPD JAIL for DUI he wa not tested or nothing like that. My brother was saying on the way there the cop was telling him "should I take u to jail or no? Mmmm fuck it I need my pay for today."..I JUST THOUGHT THAT WAS SOME RACIST FUCKN SHIT. My brother spends a night in jail and comes out like nothing da next morning..this happened in nov 2010. He just went to his hearing and was told he has nothing in his record..well that its there but just set side and should continue as he was and that its ok to pick up his license.

That's just to show how fuckd up cops can be and how fuckn racist they are..of course it was a white cop. Fuck police!!!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com