Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Why Shaun (AKA 93PONY)? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why Shaun (AKA 93PONY)?
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
Believe me, it's a tough call. I've been debating selling the car for over a year now.

Simple truth is we want to step up our game at AED. This means buying the new Ford vehicles for testing/racing, with a turnaround of a few years. (New model, new AED project car)
This way we can stay on top of our game. And I don't need/want 2 project cars.

No other reason aside from I've done all I want with the car and therefore have driven it less than 200 miles in the last 2 years! It runs hard, scares the shit out of me, and the last thing I want to do is go slower! LOL

I didn't post up on ANY local message board. Nothing against CaFords, I'd just rather not see someone beat up this beauty, and therefore would prefer an out of state sale.

I pray the car goes to a responsible/mature owner.

Good Luck with the sale Shaun, this is one of the cleanest fox bodys I have ever seen. Thing is wikid fast and built right! Shit I remember like 7 years ago before the Dart block when you walked my gsxr 750 from a roll [Eek!] .
That was the LAST time I ever raced a bike.
I nearly ran over Chris on his 929!

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There always comes a time to move on. I would love to have that car. Good luck with the sale, Shaun. Someone will get a killer deal.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzticsnake  Ford pictures for myzticsnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good luck with the sale! You'll have to fill me in on what you guys are thinkin bout doin!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com