Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ha (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: ha
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going to answer the

"Why I don't give my address out"

And I'm actually glad that this post was made, at first it was irritating, but I can answer ANY issues anyone has!

5-10 {People FLAKE and that's 5 people that DIDNT need my address. I as well as other Tenants and as well as the Owner have had a few theft issues with parts, equipment etc... Nothing major, this helps cure that. Its private property and unless I am there, invited you or made an appointment with you, you don't have a need to be there!

6-10 I GIVE the address to call me anyhow because they are lost, lost the directions, gps issues, language barrier etc.... So I make it easier, call when you are close to the exit, I'm 2 blocks away!

And the main thing
I ask this to EVERYONE, which is

WHEN did YOU want to come out?

If its that day well then sure no problem, but when the answer is multiple days later or a week or more, I'm not giving out my address, sorry not happening! I usually do everything by appointment

So if anyone has any concerns, questions or F U's please post them or pm me! [Big Grin]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
got to be doing something right,when you have haters................

[ December 12, 2010, 05:17 AM: Message edited by: carajo ]

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted
94 gt wait till you see me!

Posts: 1468 | From: hate`n in richmond | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2slow2go:
It's funny how most people on this thread know the real you

Actually only a few on this thread "know me"!

Hey I do alot of business man, with both new and used parts. I cant keep everyone happy, however in the event someone isnt happy, I do what I can to make it right!

carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:

So if anyone has any concerns, questions or F U's please post them or pm me! [Big Grin] [/QB]

your F U for x-mas is in the mail.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted
94 gt wait till you see me!

Posts: 1468 | From: hate`n in richmond | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by carajo:
quote:

So if anyone has any concerns, questions or F U's please post them or pm me! [Big Grin]

your F U for x-mas is in the mail.. [Big Grin] [/QB]
You must be one of the chosen few I "didnt" keep the address from [Big Grin] [Razz]

Merry Fn Xmas to you to man!

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bam. I called that shit in my first post. It was nice talking to you again and getting parts. Wish I coulda got that speedo too but oh well. Parts are good, cant wait to slap it all in. Thanks Haulinass! [Smile] F these haters man. Keep doin what you do!

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wouldnt call a dissatisfied customer a hater. You cock suckers are speaking on behalf of someone you know and not from the perspective of someone left in the dark from no phone call or returned pm. Carajo learn how to drive your car your reckless streetracing rookie. I seen you up a curb in union city

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Als50:
I've never had a prob. with him [Confused]

X2 [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'm going to answer the

"Why I don't give my address out"

And I'm actually glad that this post was made, at first it was irritating, but I can answer ANY issues anyone has!

5-10 {People FLAKE and that's 5 people that DIDNT need my address. I as well as other Tenants and as well as the Owner have had a few theft issues with parts, equipment etc... Nothing major, this helps cure that. Its private property and unless I am there, invited you or made an appointment with you, you don't have a need to be there!

6-10 I GIVE the address to call me anyhow because they are lost, lost the directions, gps issues, language barrier etc.... So I make it easier, call when you are close to the exit, I'm 2 blocks away!

And the main thing
I ask this to EVERYONE, which is

WHEN did YOU want to come out?

If its that day well then sure no problem, but when the answer is multiple days later or a week or more, I'm not giving out my address, sorry not happening! I usually do everything by appointment

This didn't really address any of the problems posted. But I feel for you guys that sell used parts as a way to put food on the table. This bound to be a problem prone industry. I do not recall me flakin, but I am sure I have. But good communication should make this a non-issue. Not sure why you would not communicate with people or leave the running around. But maybe it is the nature of your biz? I never had a deal with you but I know you sell stuff I have been interested in but you are too damn far from me 99% of the time.
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by carajo:
quote:
Originally posted by Als50:
I've never had a prob. with him [Confused]

+1
word............... [Wink]

+100 matt a good guy to deal with
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've dealt with this guy before and haven't had a problem with him. Although he was a few minutes late arriving to the shop, that wasn't a big deal.
There are so many cheap fucks and ghetto people on this site that want parts for free, I don't blame him for not responding to many emails and wasted phone calls; how would he get anything done? I think this is a waste of a thread [BS flag]

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And now the poor guy has to waste even more time defending himself in this [BS flag] post.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
I've dealt with this guy before and haven't had a problem with him. Although he was a few minutes late arriving to the shop, that wasn't a big deal.
There are so many cheap fucks and ghetto people on this site that want parts for free, I don't blame him for not responding to many emails and wasted phone calls; how would he get anything done? I think this is a waste of a thread [BS flag]

Sharing your experiences with a member is never a bad thing unless it is totally fabricated. This is our only tool or chance at some sort of reputation system here. Had people shared their experience with a certain person I could have avoided my situation. Not saying the OP has a valid point or not taking sides. But people should not be bashed or discouraged from sharing their experience.
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Sharing your experiences with a member is never a bad thing unless it is totally fabricated. This is our only tool or chance at some sort of reputation system here. Had people shared their experience with a certain person I could have avoided my situation. Not saying the OP has a valid point or not taking sides. But people should not be bashed or discouraged from sharing their experience.
You have nothing to worry about N8. Since we all your white and he's a racist, your gonna be a good customer for him [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

You have nothing to worry about N8. Since we all your white and he's a racist, your gonna be a good customer for him [Big Grin]
lol I wouldnt go that far. I personally have never met him (tho I have heard rumors to support your statement). But..... I am just speaking in general. All the OP was doing was sharing his experience and opinion. As for the community that should not be frowned upon. I actually wish more peeps would do it. On that same token not only share the bad but the good as well.
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had a few dealings with him and had no problems, my skin is brown and if he was racist I'm sure he wouldn't have shook my hand. You don't shake someones hand if u don't have some sort of respect for them. On top of that he runs a business and money comes in only one color and that's green.
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

I will gladly address any business related issues no problem. I already said I would either here or via pm.

Joking or not when the racism bs comes into play Im done. Ive asked that the thread now be closed.

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why was this stickied?
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Carless:
Why was this stickied?

Seriously? Did you not read the first post and all the other threads on this member?
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I read them all. Is it supposed to be like irony, that he called out haulinass when hes a thief himself?

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I read them all. Is it supposed to be like irony, that he called out haulinass when hes a thief himself?

He's trying to direct other people to buy parts from someone else instead...... trying to offload some stolen parts maybe? This guy, his family and friends are done around here and hopefully forever with stealing peoples shit!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

He was also trying to get Haulin's address probably to go steal cars from his shop.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i could of swore haulin posted that someone tried to steal one of his cars in his lot to or been tampering with them. i remember he said that they left like half the bumper or exhaust hanging or something like that..

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com