Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED FRIDAY (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED FRIDAY
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
Originally posted by macthizzle:
My godfather and some family friends were @ a bowling alley on friday. They saw a drunk woman drop two todlers twice one hit her head.My friends wife told them that they needed to go home because that wasnt right. The womans husband ends up getting in my friends wifes face putting his hands up almost hitting her. They end up getting into a fight. It was 6 of them vs my godfather,friend and 2 wifes.THEY ENDED UP LOOKING LIKE MARGARITO WHEN HE FAUGHT PACQIAO.I get there when rwc pd gets there.A cop knows the guys he shakes there hands and is just talking to dudes like a friend. They dont listen to our story or even right up a report. My friend gets a ticket. The others didnt get anything. The cop gives them a ride while they are leaving they are behing the cop car flipping us off. My friend had surgery today and i think my godfather has a fractured orbit.What are ur thoughts on this? what can we do?. I really feel like retaliating.

First rule of retaliation is not to talk about retaiation... especially on a public forum. Cops are "almost" untouchable unless you got them on video and that is no gaurantee of anything really. Ask the family of Oscar grant... Best thing is to catch them slippin and do what you gotta do. What the hell could you possibly sue the police for? they did not do anything illegal really. they showed up after the fight...
your a retard and should no longer be aloud to post!.. hope you don't get caught slipping.. [Roll Eyes]
I think He is talking about retaliating against the people who beat up His family & not the officer's rite? Can't blame a guy for standing up for His people if they were wronged. I am talking an ass whoopin not running them off a cliff.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
My godfather and some family friends were @ a bowling alley on friday. They saw a drunk woman drop two todlers twice one hit her head.My friends wife told them that they needed to go home because that wasnt right. The womans husband ends up getting in my friends wifes face putting his hands up almost hitting her. They end up getting into a fight. It was 6 of them vs my godfather,friend and 2 wifes.THEY ENDED UP LOOKING LIKE MARGARITO WHEN HE FAUGHT PACQIAO.I get there when rwc pd gets there.A cop knows the guys he shakes there hands and is just talking to dudes like a friend. They dont listen to our story or even right up a report. My friend gets a ticket. The others didnt get anything. The cop gives them a ride while they are leaving they are behing the cop car flipping us off. My friend had surgery today and i think my godfather has a fractured orbit.What are ur thoughts on this? what can we do?. I really feel like retaliating.

First rule of retaliation is not to talk about retaiation... especially on a public forum. Cops are "almost" untouchable unless you got them on video and that is no gaurantee of anything really. Ask the family of Oscar grant... Best thing is to catch them slippin and do what you gotta do. What the hell could you possibly sue the police for? they did not do anything illegal really. they showed up after the fight...
your a retard and should no longer be aloud to post!.. hope you don't get caught slipping.. [Roll Eyes]
Go suck a deadmans dick!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think He is talking about retaliating against the people who beat up His family & not the officer's rite? Can't blame a guy for standing up for His people if they were wronged. I am talking an ass whoopin not running them off a cliff.
EXACTLY! I was not talkin about catchin the cops slippin! lol!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I agree with losbadgts next time i see a car getting broken into, a woman getting hit, or someone on the street needing medical help when i am off duty im just going to look away not even call police. I am just going to look out for myself from now on.

now u are making yourself look ridiculous and just plain retarded. u just got to know how to pick your battles. people needing medical help is a whole other story.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THE GOOD SAMARITAN LAW DOES NOT COVER OUR ASSES THAT GOOD. LOOK AT A CASE FROM LOS ANGELES.AN OFF DUTY MEDIC HELPED A LADY OUT OF A BURNING CAR, SHE ENDED UP GETTING PARALIZED AND THE MEDIC WAS SUED.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IT ALL DEPENDS ILL DECIDE IF ITS A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION.IF THEIR LIFE IS IN DANGER ITS A NO BRAINER

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
THE GOOD SAMARITAN LAW DOES NOT COVER OUR ASSES THAT GOOD. LOOK AT A CASE FROM LOS ANGELES.AN OFF DUTY MEDIC HELPED A LADY OUT OF A BURNING CAR, SHE ENDED UP GETTING PARALIZED AND THE MEDIC WAS SUED.

If that's a true story i hope the Medic told the lady after she sued him that he should have left her to burn to death in the car.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com