Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED FRIDAY (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED FRIDAY
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My godfather and some family friends were @ a bowling alley on friday. They saw a drunk woman drop two todlers twice one hit her head.My friends wife told them that they needed to go home because that wasnt right. The womans husband ends up getting in my friends wifes face putting his hands up almost hitting her. They end up getting into a fight. It was 6 of them vs my godfather,friend and 2 wifes.THEY ENDED UP LOOKING LIKE MARGARITO WHEN HE FAUGHT PACQIAO.I get there when rwc pd gets there.A cop knows the guys he shakes there hands and is just talking to dudes like a friend. They dont listen to our story or even right up a report. My friend gets a ticket. The others didnt get anything. The cop gives them a ride while they are leaving they are behing the cop car flipping us off. My friend had surgery today and i think my godfather has a fractured orbit.What are ur thoughts on this? what can we do?. I really feel like retaliating.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like they got the best outta the situation..I'd file a complaint it goes on the officers record for ever

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dunno man, sounds like the good samaritan bit may have made them look like the instigator.
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sue them.
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I understand why your friend would get mad about the endangerment of the children, but when things escalated, your friends should of walked away and contacted the right people to inform then of the child endangerment, whether that be the police or a child endangerment agency.
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I UNDERSTAND THAT MY FRIENDS WERE WRONG BUT I DONT LIKE HOW THE COPS TREATED US. IT SEEMED LIKE IT WAS MORE RACIAL THAN ANYTHING.IF ONE PERSON GOT A TICKET ALL OF THEM SHOULD'VE. I AM GOING TO WRITE A LETTER TO THE CAPTAIN AND HOPEFULLY MY FRIEND THATS A RWCPD WILL BACK ME UP.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

I HATE PULLING OUT THE RACE CARD

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
file report there got to be cameras inside there..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by macthizzle:
I HATE PULLING OUT THE RACE CARD

File a complaint with the officers captain, don't pull out the race card. Just tell the captain what happened.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they were prob cops too, or they were fam/friendsto the cops... either way thats somebull shit. i would go down an talk to the the head of the department,let them know you wanna file a complaint against the officers and since they gave them a ride they should have a name or address for the people. tell them dropping a baby on its head then gettin a hand shake for it is bullshit too that you want cps involved asap an that you have gotten a lawyer for the mental and physical abuse of your fam.. at that point i would get a lawyer cause no way should your godfather have to pay for his injuries. this is the smartest and safest thing you could do bro. try to see if it was caught on tape.. if none of this works then you might have to take it into your own hands, but first take the proper steps. be safe, hope your fam gets better.
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
My godfather and some family friends were @ a bowling alley on friday. They saw a drunk woman drop two todlers twice one hit her head.My friends wife told them that they needed to go home because that wasnt right. The womans husband ends up getting in my friends wifes face putting his hands up almost hitting her. They end up getting into a fight. It was 6 of them vs my godfather,friend and 2 wifes.THEY ENDED UP LOOKING LIKE MARGARITO WHEN HE FAUGHT PACQIAO.I get there when rwc pd gets there.A cop knows the guys he shakes there hands and is just talking to dudes like a friend. They dont listen to our story or even right up a report. My friend gets a ticket. The others didnt get anything. The cop gives them a ride while they are leaving they are behing the cop car flipping us off. My friend had surgery today and i think my godfather has a fractured orbit.What are ur thoughts on this? what can we do?. I really feel like retaliating.

First rule of retaliation is not to talk about retaiation... especially on a public forum. Cops are "almost" untouchable unless you got them on video and that is no gaurantee of anything really. Ask the family of Oscar grant... Best thing is to catch them slippin and do what you gotta do. What the hell could you possibly sue the police for? they did not do anything illegal really. they showed up after the fight...

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
.... Best thing is to catch them slippin and do what you gotta do....

[patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

go straight to iternal affairs with it. Ask the bowling alley manager if they have any of the footage and make sure something is done.

--------------------
03 Terminator

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree with asking the bowling alley for footage if any was captured....hope they had a camera were the incident happen den youll pretty much be set.. otherwise file a complain to the police dept. and inform [patriot] the captain as well

good luck & let us know the outcome

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

graylx
¯
Member # 3919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for graylx  Ford pictures for graylx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is one side of a story from a person who was not present when the fight occurred.
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WHY ARE WE YELLING?

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
revenge is a dish best served cold...

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

First rule of retaliation is not to talk about retaiation... especially on a public forum. Cops are "almost" untouchable unless you got them on video and that is no gaurantee of anything really. Ask the family of Oscar grant... Best thing is to catch them slippin and do what you gotta do. What the hell could you possibly sue the police for? they did not do anything illegal really. they showed up after the fight...
Tony Soprano, is that you? [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is a good case in my opinion. There are lawyers who will take the time to see you for free and let you know if you have a good case or not. Worth looking into.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He also left out that these same poeple already had cops visit them at the same bowling alley a few mintues before for fighting and being too rowdy then all that happened.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
He also left out that these same poeple already had cops visit them at the same bowling alley a few mintues before for fighting and being too rowdy then all that happened.

So why would anyone in his family want to get even remotely close to them? I just don't understand why one group of people would see another group of people who are being too rowdy, walk up to them and suggest that their parenting skills are sub par without thinking a physical altercation may occur...especially if they were already fighting. And again, as I stated before, OP's family should of simply called the authorities to report child endangerment. If the police were called once already, I'm sure they would take the an additional call, especially a child endangerment report, alot more seriously....

Take the L and move on.

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This why I want to move out from redwood it's just full out idiots and thefts. Next time just tell your people to mind there own biz... And just to call the police instead of dealing yourself. I know it's sad to see those things but this world is so fuck up that it's hard to change people minds specially when someone is drunk.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

I agree with losbadgts next time i see a car getting broken into, a woman getting hit, or someone on the street needing medical help when i am off duty im just going to look away not even call police. I am just going to look out for myself from now on.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
quote:

Tony Soprano, is that you? [Razz] [Big Grin]
LOL!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

your a retard and should no longer be aloud to post!.. hope you don't get caught slipping.. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com