Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » what are u guys gettin your girls for xmas (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: what are u guys gettin your girls for xmas
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
im stuck i wanna surprize her with something but i dont know [Frown] [Confused]

Diamonds always surprise women, either some ear rings or a nice necklace, cant go wrong there! Or if thats too expensive, treat her to a spa day in Napa where she can go and relax for a few hours by herself or with one of her close friends, thats a win win! you get some alone time she gets some alone time!

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sonic96GT:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
quote:
quote:
This is what I'm getting my girl. It was at the house when I got off from work this morning. mmr900 rotating assembly.
 -
Also. I picked up this wedding ring I plan to crown her with...
 -

mentality like this is probably why you dont have a "real" girlfriend... [Razz]
You must think that I'm ugly. Sorry I want a fast mustang.
i dont care how you look honestly, but you guys, your car club/crew or whatever you guys call yourselves, crack me up!!! All these posts about how you guys plan to save money, how your gonna eat ramen for the rest of your lives, etc...its ridiculous to be honest with you! Your car is/should be a HOBBY. Dont get caught up in making it your PRIORITY.
Well I'm young and I'm focused on this build right now. All my money goes to my car. So what.. Boo whoo. Why do you have to say something negative? You see us coming up with these big purchases and you are be such a hater. Arent we all in the boat here. You always have something to say. We barely eat ramen and we never mentioned about eating that for the rest of our lives. We are real fit and I just ran 5 miles today. HOW ABOUT YOU? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE PRODUCTIVE TODAY? WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN EATING YOUR WHOLE LIFE DOES IT SHOW? [Wink]
Come on ya'll how did ya'll get it to this....lol.

Dude wants to see what you brought your girls. Since some of ya'll obviously A. Dont have a girl. or B. Your girl is a car. This topic was not for you.

To the OP, I do not recommend 2k boots like I just did.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
This is what I'm getting my girl. It was at the house when I got off from work this morning. mmr900 rotating assembly.
 -
Also. I picked up this wedding ring I plan to crown her with...
 -

i dont care how you look honestly, but you guys, your car club/crew or whatever you guys call yourselves, crack me up!!! All these posts about how you guys plan to save money, how your gonna eat ramen for the rest of your lives, etc...its ridiculous to be honest with you! Your car is/should be a HOBBY. Dont get caught up in making it your PRIORITY.
Well I'm young and I'm focused on this build right now. All my money goes to my car. So what.. Boo whoo. Why do you have to say something negative? You see us coming up with these big purchases and you are be such a hater. Arent we all in the boat here. You always have something to say. We barely eat ramen and we never mentioned about eating that for the rest of our lives. We are real fit and I just ran 5 miles today. HOW ABOUT YOU? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE PRODUCTIVE TODAY? WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN EATING YOUR WHOLE LIFE DOES IT SHOW? [Wink]
I'm not hating on your car build, i'm just saying, young or old, a car shouldnt really be a "priority" to anyone. And since its your's, I find it funny. And if you wanna know my priorities, it's my prgnant wife, my daughter, my soon to be newborn son, and my career. What did I do productive today? I'm working. Making money to support my family and to pay off two new cars and a motgage...you can't even compare your priorities to my priorities, so dont even go there [Roll Eyes]

And good for you for running 5 miles, thats awesome, heres a hi-five [Razz]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

alexdel209
¯
Member # 9239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for alexdel209  Ford pictures for alexdel209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think i might get mine a tune so i could spray it and not worry about hurting it.
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm not hating on your car build, i'm just saying, young or old, a car shouldnt really be a "priority" to anyone. And since its your's, I find it funny. And if you wanna know my priorities, it's my prgnant wife, my daughter, my soon to be newborn son, and my career. What did I do productive today? I'm working. Making money to support my family and to pay off two new cars and a motgage...you can't even compare your priorities to my priorities, so dont even go there [Roll Eyes]

Of course our priorities are different.. You are OLDER than us smartass... We are all young single guys..

Our only priority is "Getting Fast" and finishing school...
We are doing it the right way and getting fast before having a family so we don't have to balance the two...

N8: you are contradicting yourself.. look at your option "B".. You saying we consider our "Cars" our girls and this posting is about what you got your "Girl"... It got to this because Mr.Sydewayzsix is thinking "Sydewayz".. why doesn't he say something to the countless others who said they were doing the same as us [Confused] [Confused]

Maybe he has a crush on "Us" who knows [Wink]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Of course our priorities are different.. You are OLDER than us smartass... We are all young single guys..

We are doing it the right way and getting fast before having a family so we don't have to balance the two...

N8: you are contradicting yourself.. look at your option "B".. You saying we consider our "Cars" our girls and this posting is about what you got your "Girl"... It got to this because Mr.Sydewayzsix is thinking "Sydewayz".. why doesn't he say something to the countless others who said they were doing the same as us [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------

94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94OnDuces  Ford pictures for 94OnDuces    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol watz up with all the haters getting mad when others just want to put in there own input. im gettin my gurl a few fresh upgrades for 2011 and let her ride with the top down [Big Grin] ... sonic and cali yall must be doin something right to have all these ppl hating on yall [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
94 DROP GT
"Burn Rubber Not Your Soul"

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[/QB][/QUOTE]

I have to agree with this. Stay in school and don't have a girlfriend while you're young. I've seen way too many young guys get consumed by their girls and get thrown off course. However, don't sacrifice a good meal for mustang parts [Razz]

[ December 01, 2010, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: Rigo5.0 ]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not contradicting at all. I am most positive he was talking about real females. A car is not a real female. At least to most folks.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 94OnDuces:
lol watz up with all the haters getting mad when others just want to put in there own input. im gettin my gurl a few fresh upgrades for 2011 and let her ride with the top down [Big Grin] ... sonic and cali yall must be doin something right to have all these ppl hating on yall [Whoo Whooooo!]

Just for the record I am not hatin. I could give a witch's titty what you youngsters are doing with your cars. I would never compare my circumstances to ya'lls or anyone else's for that matter. Apples and oranges as far as I am concerned.

But ultimately the OP was talking about real women which is what my comment is about.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I doubt i'm much older than you...i just got my shit done as quickly as I could and now I can enjoy life [Whoo Whooooo!]

*Take what i'm saying to you with a grain of salt, but in actuality I'm just trying to help you, forreal...in a few years, you'll remember this post and say,"Damn, I should've listened to what Sydewaysix was saying about my priorities..." [Wink]

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I doubt i'm much older than you...i just got my shit done as quickly as I could and now I can enjoy life [Whoo Whooooo!]

*Take what i'm saying to you with a grain of salt, but in actuality I'm just trying to help you, forreal...in a few years, you'll remember this post and say,"Damn, I should've listened to what Sydewaysix was saying about my priorities..." [Wink]

You are wrong.. you are multiple years older than me bro... I'm still not legal to drink yet just a hint [Wink]
Thanks but no thanks, I'll FOREVER pass on the advice of making women my priority in life.. obviously we have different requirements that make us enjoy life... You are a "Family Man" where I am NOT... "FAST" describes all I enjoy...I'm done here [patriot]

--------------------

Sonic96GT
¯
Member # 9594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonic96GT  Ford pictures for Sonic96GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not contradicting at all. I am most positive he was talking about real females. A car is not a real female. At least to most folks.
You just said either you don't have a girl and your car is your girl. Well we don't have girls so are Money goes to are cars. Even we did have girls, I'll still be spending money on my car until I'm done with it. Girls are a dime a dozen. But building a car from ground up is something worth spending on. People on here were going to post something up car related anyways if you ask what you getting your girl for x mas??? It's just part of the car community. People refer to their cars as she, baby, her. Ect Ect...
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yall think ur girls are ur Mustangs kuz ur real gfs leave u. Would u no who to fuck if a naked girl was on a Mustang? The vagina or the gas tank? [Embarrassed] [Razz]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol...So can we get back on the real topic here? I have no clue what to get my girl oh and by girl I mean Female not my car,vehicle,automobile.

--------------------
To be or not to be

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im get mine a I.O.U...lol...

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

99 blue bird
¯
Member # 10367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99 blue bird  Ford pictures for 99 blue bird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
im stuck i wanna surprize her with something but i dont know [Frown] [Confused]

Diamonds always surprise women, either some ear rings or a nice necklace, cant go wrong there! Or if thats too expensive, treat her to a spa day in Napa where she can go and relax for a few hours by herself or with one of her close friends, thats a win win! you get some alone time she gets some alone time!
+1 on everything said here. i bought mine some diamond earings for her birthday 2 weeks ago and now im getting a TURBO for valentines day. and my christmas present from her is a AJE tubular k member. this proved to me that diamonds are truly a girls best friend.

--------------------
99 Trans Am
69 Pontiac Firebird

94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94OnDuces  Ford pictures for 94OnDuces    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8 [/qb]
Just for the record I am not hatin. I could give a witch's titty what you youngsters are doing with your cars. I would never compare my circumstances to ya'lls or anyone else's for that matter. Apples and oranges as far as I am concerned.

But ultimately the OP was talking about real women which is what my comment is about. [/QB][/QUOTE]
im my own person so theres no yall involed with me. and youngsta? you say it like its a bad thing im glad im where im at working and building my stang. and i do have a gurl i just dont choose to give her all my $$$. but thats just me. if the op was bothered about others post im sure he would have posted up i just dont see why you and sydways feel the need to bash others [BS flag]

--------------------
94 DROP GT
"Burn Rubber Not Your Soul"

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by 94OnDuces:
quote:
Originally posted by N8

But ultimately the OP was talking about real women which is what my comment is about. [/QB]

im my own person so theres no yall involed with me. and youngsta? you say it like its a bad thing im glad im where im at working and building my stang. and i do have a gurl i just dont choose to give her all my $$$. but thats just me. if the op was bothered about others post im sure he would have posted up i just dont see why you and sydways feel the need to bash others [BS flag] [/QB][/QUOTE]
I don't bash anyone. I dont think N8 bashes anyone either. I feel we are providing constructive criticism to the "younger crowd" coming from two more senior members who have been around, specifically mustangs, for longer than you and/or your friends. I feel we have also experienced a lot more things in life than you and/or your friends may have, therefore justifying the reason for us to make such comments [Wink]

--------------------

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
a human brain model, she's in grad school getting her phd.

How much does one of those go for?

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by 90fox5.0:
A baby

This was my gift one year. My son was born on my birthday.
I wish my baby work bee born on my b day that would bee the best gift ever [Big Grin]

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i aint gettin nan bitch northo!! and the whip got a gt40 h/i setup as a early gift.i mite gon an get the cam 4 xmas and try n slap the whole jumpoff in there b4 spring time!!!! U BZ!

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Delete

[ December 02, 2010, 12:51 AM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to get one of those portable all in one jumpstarter/air compressor/power inverters.

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com