Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Pinks All Out on Tonight (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pinks All Out on Tonight
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Comes on again today at 1:00 on speed for those who missed it the first time

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I finally watched it last night...the "fight" was hella funny because dude was holding a Four Locos hahaha!

Then the chick that "blew out her tires..." that race shouldve been over with! Fuck letting the chick try again! That was compete bullshit!

The two mustangs were sick though! Where's that guys shop with the burgundy LX? I wouldve loved to see either mustang make it to the finals....

Lastly, the two finalists' cars "looked" way faster than 10 sec cars...kinda funny how they "looked" hella fast but really weren't. If I saw them both parked in the pits I'd think they were at least 8 sec cars hahaha

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:

Lastly, the two finalists' cars "looked" way faster than 10 sec cars...kinda funny how they "looked" hella fast but really weren't. If I saw them both parked in the pits I'd think they were at least 8 sec cars hahaha

They were probably N/A..those cars are most likely set up for nitrous.

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would say those Novas were 8 second cars, and they probably retuned them for low 10 second range, maybe running without NOS or with very little NOS. I thought I heard them say that pink Nova was running 127 to 129 MPH, to do low 10s with that MPH he would have to have a very light Nova.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Fake Moderator
Member # 6395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moderator  Ford pictures for Moderator    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sucks for all those who built their cars for this event and were to slow to even get looked at! Excuses are like asholes.. I wish I woulda got a chance to enter my termi..dammit

--------------------
I'm forddude510/86gt pretending to be a moderator. At first I thought it would be funny to change my name and act like a mod. Now the real mods have caught on and locked in this signature so I can't change it. I probably don't think it's funny anymore, but I like their sense of humor!

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

quote:
Originally posted by Moderator:
Sucks for all those who built their cars for this event and were to slow to even get looked at! Excuses are like asholes.. I wish I woulda got a chance to enter my termi..dammit

if your termi runs 10.0-10.5 you might of had a chance to get on t.v. other wise forget it. Both times they were here, thats the class they chose.

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Fake Moderator
Member # 6395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moderator  Ford pictures for Moderator    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If anything I'm shooting for a 10 second either low or mid..I'm running a not so aggressive RET tune

--------------------
I'm forddude510/86gt pretending to be a moderator. At first I thought it would be funny to change my name and act like a mod. Now the real mods have caught on and locked in this signature so I can't change it. I probably don't think it's funny anymore, but I like their sense of humor!

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
Originally posted by Moderator:

if your termi runs 10.0-10.5 you might of had a chance to get on t.v. other wise forget it. Both times they were here, thats the class they chose.
From what I saw if you had an 8.0-9.0 second car you might have had a chance to get on tv running a 10 second bracket.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com