Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WHOA - Just heard a super racist ass comment from someone, no joke (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: WHOA - Just heard a super racist ass comment from someone, no joke
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
I don't think he's lived in Gassvalley his whole life. Have you ever been to grassvalley? Is hella nice up there and if my parents had a nice house I could live in and store my car I'd jump on that quick.

I just don't see the point in giving him such a bad time because of where he lives and who he lives with.

Thats why i laugh at this guy, he doesn't know anything about me but opens his mouth like he does. Talk about being ignorant. haha

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I don't think he's lived in Gassvalley his whole life. Have you ever been to grassvalley? Is hella nice up there and if my parents had a nice house I could live in and store my car I'd jump on that quick.

I just don't see the point in giving him such a bad time because of where he lives and who he lives with.

I've been there before for work, I actually have an uncle who lives there and am not giving him shit for where he lives but his tone when it comes to race, he's obviously a racist and most racists are simple minded like he is, to make a reply that he's never seen a Mexican drive a classic Mustang, he's not that sheltered, but since he wants to act as if he is that sheltered I'll give him shit for it since no one else will.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
*Googleing Grass Valley*

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you got something like this who could blame you for living with the 'rents lol.
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/14143-Loma-Rica-Drive_Grass-Valley_CA_95945_M14117-69900?ex=CA517073724

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Trunkster:
quote:

I've been there before for work, I actually have an uncle who lives there and am not giving him shit for where he lives but his tone when it comes to race, he's obviously a racist and most racists are simple minded like he is, to make a reply that he's never seen a Mexican drive a classic Mustang, he's not that sheltered, but since he wants to act as if he is that sheltered I'll give him shit for it since no one else will.
Yep i am obviously a racist lol.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
If you got something like this who could blame you for living with the 'rents lol.
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/14143-Loma-Rica-Drive_Grass-Valley_CA_95945_M14117-69900?ex=CA517073724

At a certain age its okay to leave home and live on your own, its called being an adult, but hey I guess it's cool to live with your parents to support car projects since you don't pay rent.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by Trunkster:
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:

At a certain age its okay to leave home and live on your own, its called being an adult, but hey I guess it's cool to live with your parents to support car projects since you don't pay rent.
LOl yep i don't pay rent LOL, you know me so well?! When have we hung out? Are we best friends?!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
. Big deal what dude said people make racist jokes all day no matter what race they are. Does it mean there racist? No are we gonna go have a meeting and hype eachother up then go bash some middle eastern? No and as far as what wildfire said I agree I have only seen or known one Mexican dude I wentto high school with driving a 66 stang other than that nope they drive the shit outta 87-93's tho is that racist no just a fact. Shit if dude can live with his mom and dad as an adult more power to him I can't get along with my dad for more than an hour or so

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Well trunkster it was fun but i got to go i got a date with a lady. I'll leave you here to make posts about my life all night since you know me so well. Have fun. [patriot] haha

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
Well trunkster it was fun but i got to go i got a date with a lady. I'll leave you here to make posts about my life all night since you know me so well. Have fun. [patriot] haha

Ok

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Dana

You shoud have painted your fastback bedsheet white or grand dragon purple.

Racist! Go beat those colored fires.

Lol j/k

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i don't know wildfire personally and this statement is not necessarily directed at him.what i want to know is when did it become cool to be in your mid 20's and up and still live at home? i hear alot of people talkin bout how they wish or want to live at home so they can dump money in to fixin up their car. wtf? what happened to being an independent adult and not relying on someone else to take care of u? i wise man once said "you can never be a man, when u live in another mans house"....fuck fixin up a car. i would much rather have my own place to stay.

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ If you had the chance to live at home ( let's say rent free or for less then if on your own.) you would be able to stack your money for a HOME..... Why pay rent when you could live cheaper and buy a house in a few years?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Living with mommy and daddy must suck!
Why?
You got a date with a lady,Maybe,just maybe you will get lucky.Then what,Off to mommy/daddy`s house....
Fuck that.....

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted
94 gt wait till you see me!

Posts: 1468 | From: hate`n in richmond | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
^ If you had the chance to live at home ( let's say rent free or for less then if on your own.) you would be able to stack your money for a HOME..... Why pay rent when you could live cheaper and buy a house in a few years?

i've been out on my own since i was 18 and bought my first house at 25. im a self made man. i don't need nor do i want to live off my parents to "stack' money. i like the idea of being able to say "i did it myself" without help from someone else. maybe I was raised with a different set of values then others. besides when u got your own shit u make your own rules. and u get alot more pussy and save money from getting hotel rooms lol but hey, whatever workd for u. someone posted up about livin at home so they could fix up their car lol! was that u?

--------------------

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
 -
 -

[worship] [worship]
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ That wasn't me. I just saying I don't blame him for living at home. I hate paying rent every month when the money could be going to a house. Just my .02

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I live with East Bay's mom but only because she pays me very good

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
Originally posted by C6Z06s_own_50Deep:
I live with East Bay's mom but only because she pays me very good

lol!

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
i don't know wildfire personally and this statement is not necessarily directed at him.what i want to know is when did it become cool to be in your mid 20's and up and still live at home? i hear alot of people talkin bout how they wish or want to live at home so they can dump money in to fixin up their car. wtf? what happened to being an independent adult and not relying on someone else to take care of u? i wise man once said "you can never be a man, when u live in another mans house"....fuck fixin up a car. i would much rather have my own place to stay.

I am saving up money to buy a house, not fixing up a car. Spending a 1000 dollars or more a month on rent isn't worth it to me i'd rather save it and then put that money into my own house. I can buy one right now but i haven't been able to find one with a 3 car garage on 2+ acres yet.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by carajo:
Why?
You got a date with a lady,Maybe,just maybe you will get lucky.Then what,Off to mommy/daddy`s house....
Fuck that.....

It doesn't suck. I have access to any tool i need/want for my cars, i have garages to park my cars and i have my own place completely separate from the rest of the house.

Anyway if my living arrangements trouble you enough to talk about on the internet then you have personal issues you need to take care of and not worry about what other people are doing.

[ October 23, 2010, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: WildFire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by carajo:
Why?
Fuck that.....

Dam. LOL, man how you been?

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com