Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Roseville Galleria on fire HOLY SHIT! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Roseville Galleria on fire HOLY SHIT!
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

king_jays_50
¯
Member # 9513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for king_jays_50  Ford pictures for king_jays_50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he was 1 of my close friends, and had real bad psychological issue! we've been trying 2 get him help but nobody would help, in the past year he tried 2 check himself into a crazyhouse like 10 times and they kept turnin him down! but thats still no excuse 4 what he did, he was goin through a deep depression his mom kicked him out, his uncle kicked him out, he lost his job, he got in a bad car accident, and a bunch more stuff! He was a real good person i would never expect this from him, he had a bunch of schools offer him scholorships for track but he didnt have the money 2 get the rest of his units at sac city
Posts: 711 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by king_jays_50:
he was 1 of my close friends, and had real bad psychological issue! we've been trying 2 get him help but nobody would help, in the past year he tried 2 check himself into a crazyhouse like 10 times and they kept turnin him down! but thats still no excuse 4 what he did, he was goin through a deep depression his mom kicked him out, his uncle kicked him out, he lost his job, he got in a bad car accident, and a bunch more stuff! He was a real good person i would never expect this from him, he had a bunch of schools offer him scholorships for track but he didnt have the money 2 get the rest of his units at sac city

I hate to sound liberal on this one, but if youve seen dude's facebook page he is obviously mentally disturbed and shouldnt have been out on the streets on his own. These types of mental disorders tend to awaken when people get older and if there arent people around to help then this type of shit happens. I had a buddy that went 5150 just out of the blue one day, ended up running out of gas, walked 5 miles to his old house and acted like he still lived there, walked another 3 miles to his mom's old work and punched some random dude and then was finally picked up by cops. It sounds like this dude had a similiar freakout but it happened to go down at the freaking gamestop and the pussy ass employees didnt shut his shit down when they could have. Unfortunately for the amount of damage this guy has done, he's going to be up in a mental institute for a long time and he should be there because apparently his support system (FAMILY and Friends) were not there to keep him from doing this type of shit.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000790694639&v=info
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:

I hate to sound liberal on this one, but if youve seen dude's facebook page he is obviously mentally disturbed and shouldnt have been out on the streets on his own. These types of mental disorders tend to awaken when people get older and if there arent people around to help then this type of shit happens. I had a buddy that went 5150 just out of the blue one day, ended up running out of gas, walked 5 miles to his old house and acted like he still lived there, walked another 3 miles to his mom's old work and punched some random dude and then was finally picked up by cops. It sounds like this dude had a similiar freakout but it happened to go down at the freaking gamestop and the pussy ass employees didnt shut his shit down when they could have. Unfortunately for the amount of damage this guy has done, he's going to be up in a mental institute for a long time and he should be there because apparently his support system (FAMILY and Friends) were not there to keep him from doing this type of shit.
Agreed, He definitely needs to stay in the institute until he can get a hold of his disorder and if he can't then he should stay there. Hes a threat to society if he can't judge whats right and wrong. People could have been killed by his actions.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

03RedfireSVT
¯
Member # 10069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03RedfireSVT  Ford pictures for 03RedfireSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why is there an 'LOL' on the title of this post?? How is any of this funny?

--------------------
03 Redfire Cobra
AED Tuned
468rwhp/494rwtq

04 Buell XB12S

Posts: 205 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2010  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by 03RedfireSVT:
Why is there an 'LOL' on the title of this post?? How is any of this funny?

Cause i put it up when i first heard about it on the news. They presented it as somebody took over gamestop at the mall. Then all of a sudden the mall was on fire. I guess its not funny anymore, it sounded wierd at first Kev. Now we obviously know more of the story.
king_jays_50
¯
Member # 9513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for king_jays_50  Ford pictures for king_jays_50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:

Sorry 2 hear that about ur friend but It just shows how f*** up this state is, me and another friend of ours always tried 2 help him, i told him he can stay with me and he did 4 about a week but then he said he didnt want 2 be in the way of anything i wanted 2 do and he left, but i tried 2 get him 2 stay but again i only can do so much, and everytime i seen him i gave him some money 2 hold him over 4 a couple of days! Its jus suck because all this coulda been prevented if just 1 mental institution woulda accepted him
Posts: 711 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a chance to go help on clean up, would only get pain 8.25 an hour, should i do it?

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :