Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 49ers won!! Raider fans are quiet now hahaha (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 49ers won!! Raider fans are quiet now hahaha
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SFvert:
the choakland faiders got beat by ALEX SMITH for petes sake! that organization, the blackshithole or whatever its called is PATHETIC. sorry excuse for a professional team.

49ers CLEARLY have the better team, no all you raiders fans can go back to slitting your wrists [Eek!]

LOL, Blackshithole [worship] Good one!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86gt:
Only one crying is that nasty bitch.go fix ur 15 second 10 second wanna be stang ,pinks all out looser,you sure seem to know a lot about nothing you piece of crap,I'm tired of you acting like you know everything all you do is kiss ass on here ,your scum like your car and what the fuck does football matter to you jack ass bumfuck lathrop doesn't have a team faggot.let the BAYAREA people handle their shit .your crying ass.I'm done said what had to be said .I'm out

first off, I'm not no little bitch thinking ur gonna come at me like that. I have my opinions but I never take it direct to anyone but if u wanna start something u better finish it. U wanna talk about my car being slow because I backed off half way down the track? Bring ur shit out next time along with some money and see who bitches out. I'm from the bay born and raised. Here right now so whenever u want to do it lmk. U seem to have a mouth piece on u, can ur car back up all that talking?
Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Only one crying is that nasty bitch.go fix ur 15 second 10 second wanna be stang ,pinks all out looser,you sure seem to know a lot about nothing you piece of crap,I'm tired of you acting like you know everything all you do is kiss ass on here ,your scum like your car and what the fuck does football matter to you jack ass bumfuck lathrop doesn't have a team faggot.let the BAYAREA people handle their shit .your crying ass.I'm done said what had to be said .I'm out

You seem to talk a lot of shit you castro valley faggot. You're probably one of those wannabe white trash mother fuckers whose mommy and daddy buys everything for you. Its pieces of shit like you that give many car clubs a bad name and if you can't keep to yourself, then get the fuck out of here. Ive seen the pasts posts that Phil has posted just to ask a simple question and you had to put in your 2 cents when there was no need for it. If you knew how hard he has worked and all the time he has put into his car, you wouldn't be talking this shit.
I was there when he picked up his motor, I was there when it was first dropped in. I have been there from the get go and I have seen what this guy has gone thru to get where he is today.
If you wanna Rep the bay and act like cool shit, then get the fuck outta Castro valley and buy a car that costs more than $500 and a bj you fuckin hick

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Bwahahah [BS flag] . Are you serious?

Im not sure who 86GT is, but i dont think your quite ready for Nasysvt's coke white cobra. That cobra will probably drag whatever you have down the freeway while he is towing his supercharged lightning that he owns. And the fact he had a car to even bring to pinks speaks volumes against whatever car your pushing. I would love to see all this talk balked up with a race, or at least what your packing. My car makes decent power and i know i would get walked by him. And Since i love making challenges, I will be sure to get some 100 octane and show up when you guys meet. Then we can really see who has room to talk [Wink] . My money is on Nastysvt all day long.

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
raiders 3 way tie for 2nd, 9ers DEAD LAST!

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:

Bwahahah [BS flag] . Are you serious?

Im not sure who 86GT is, but i dont think your quite ready for Nasysvt's coke white cobra. That cobra will probably drag whatever you have down the freeway while he is towing his supercharged lightning that he owns. And the fact he had a car to even bring to pinks speaks volumes against whatever car your pushing. I would love to see all this talk balked up with a race, or at least what your packing. My car makes decent power and i know i would get walked by him. And Since i love making challenges, I will be sure to get some 100 octane and show up when you guys meet. Then we can really see who has room to talk [Wink] . My money is on Nastysvt all day long.

[patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
JockCobra
¯
Member # 8383

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JockCobra  Ford pictures for JockCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll give $500 to the loser of the NASTYSVT VS. 86GT race. Shyt! Looks like 86GT already picked up his winnings from me [dance] . Yeah, Im drunk dancing. 86GT needs to put up or shut up!
Posts: 33 | From: San Francisco | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JockCobra:
I'll give $500 to the loser of the NASTYSVT VS. 86GT race. Shyt! Looks like 86GT already picked up his winnings from me [dance] . Yeah, Im drunk dancing. 86GT needs to put up or shut up!

I love you nastysvt but no matter how fast your car is, the RAIDERS STILL SUCK DICK!!!! Hows the niners ass taste gayder fans?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktDO_LtGSLM

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lmao...haha..thanks for reminding me about the loss again [Wink]
Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats good phil lol at that shit, jealousy at its finest, and the award goes to 86gt for the biggest hater of the year "so far".

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAV650HAB:
whats good phil lol at that shit, jealousy at its finest, and the award goes to 86gt for the biggest hater of the year "so far".

+1000 ban that pos

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:

-
LOL well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best Reply EVER!!

--------------------
To be or not to be

925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why cant both sides accept this year aint for us? Each team has theire own demons that haunt them. SF has to worry about the coaches our O line letting pressure get to smith, the raiders have to worry about their qb getting the ball to receivers. smth throws picks because hes hurried most the time.

Ya Niners may have 5 super bowls and raiders 3 but in todays day and age the past dont matter. It makes the team even more pathetic they cant live up to the reputation.

SF does however a better team of players no doubt, look at the offensive threats and defensive as well. It just they dont execute when needed and hurt themselves with penaltys.

It was nice to see SF beat oakland but its nothing to brag about.Last time oakland won was in 2000' anyways. thats just my 0.02 anyways

GO NINERS!!!!

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by primed351:
quote:

+1000 ban that pos
As much as I could give a shit about 86gt, he did have me rolling on this one. This thread and any sports related thread is a S-storm waiting to happen, so if you cant stand the heat when you enter dont get in the kitchen. Ban people who talk shit on for sale ads, not people that out shit talk others. LOL
925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by primed351:
quote:

+1000 ban that pos
As much as I could give a shit about 86gt, he did have me rolling on this one. This thread and any sports related thread is a S-storm waiting to happen, so if you cant stand the heat when you enter dont get in the kitchen. Ban people who talk shit on for sale ads, not people that out shit talk others. LOL
co-sign, thats whats sports is all about being competitive and trash talking the opposite team!

[ October 19, 2010, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: 925GT50 ]

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I see more trash the talking fans of the teams then anything. As a raider fan I've been bashed online always, but I've never had a real life niner fan tell me to shut my mouth or anything even close. I don't understand trashing a fan base when you know everyone has good friends that support both teams. Total disrespect .

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go Visit aed.com , Thanks! **Ad post #1**
chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUCK 86GT. Ur probably one of those e-thugs bitch. I heard u were suppose to go to the bbq on saturday fag. But like a true bitch u didn't show up. And if u did u should of said ur screen name or something to know who the fuck u r puto. If u got something against nastysvt u should of gone up to him. Bitch. Ban this fucken queer.

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

Posts: 936 | From: caliFORDnia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GIANTS FTMW

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

-
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^

Damn that guy is 1 ugly SOB.

GO GIANTS!!!!

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com