Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MUSTANG OWNERS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS BEAWARE 2 THEIVES ARE LURKING FOR MUSTANGS (Page 6)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: MUSTANG OWNERS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS BEAWARE 2 THEIVES ARE LURKING FOR MUSTANGS
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright fellas its time for someone to intervene!

BJ (topnotcht-top)...I've never met you, but I've spoken to you several times and you're a cool ass dude. I have nothing but respect for you and for your car, but it seems everyone wants and needs some info about the fuckers that are hitting all these cars. To shut everyone up, can you please just post a license plate number and description of the guys. I dont see why there's an issue with doing this. I know you said you "handled it" and I do believe you, but if the same guys that got "handled" were the ones that hit MineralGT's car, then I dont think they got "handled" enough.

I'm not asking you to put yourself on blast and say what you did to "handle" them, but I'm simply asking for a description of the guys and a plate number. This will greatly help all of us so we can keep an eye out for these fuckers.

Let's end this finger pointing shit and just get to the facts [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

TopNotch T-TOP
¯
Member # 9599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopNotch T-TOP  Ford pictures for TopNotch T-TOP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HEY FOLKS CHECK THIS OUT IM NOT E-THUGIN AT ALL IF SOMEONE IS TALKIN SHYT ABOUT MY CAR IT ONE THING BUT YOUR GEETING IN TO MY PERSONAL LIFE TALKIN BOUT MY CLUB BIZNESS NEEDS TO GET TAKIN CARE OF

--------------------
1984 T-TOP NOTCHBACK MUSTANG
1993 Svt Cobra

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by topnotcht-top:
HEY FOLKS CHECK THIS OUT IM NOT E-THUGIN AT ALL IF SOMEONE IS TALKIN SHYT ABOUT MY CAR IT ONE THING BUT YOUR GEETING IN TO MY PERSONAL LIFE TALKIN BOUT MY CLUB BIZNESS NEEDS TO GET TAKIN CARE OF

Thats the definition of E-Thugin right there.

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

86mustanggirl
¯
Member # 10155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86mustanggirl  Ford pictures for 86mustanggirl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

HANDL YA BIZNEZ BRAH!!

--------------------
86' Mustang 5.0 convertible

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SFvert:
quote:
Originally posted by theturbofrdguy:
quote:
Originally posted by 86mustanggirl:
quote:
I STILL HAVENT GOT A CALL STILL WAITN BRO

you will....haha...you will
Hahaha

But really, getting heated over the internet? Dont you have, oh I dunno, something called real life to deal with?

Man this site gets more ghetto by the minute.

the site goes more and more downhill every year (just like the raiders), courtesy of all the NOOB posters with lateyear join dates and 3 posts to their name [Embarrassed]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont think yater put that pic up of the old ladies as a direct attack at your bike gang. he was just being funny. I mean it's yater... have you seen his other posts? I'm pretty sure what he was doing was all fun and games and not an attack at you or your bike gang

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

is your name bj?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can slap ttops mother but don't you DARE insult his crew of ghetto superstars.,

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

86mustanggirl
¯
Member # 10155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86mustanggirl  Ford pictures for 86mustanggirl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have a bike club too, want to battle?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQGLNPJ9VCE

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
86 cupcake but anit gettin no fillin!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Alright fellas its time for someone to intervene!

BJ (topnotcht-top)...I've never met you, but I've spoken to you several times and you're a cool ass dude. I have nothing but respect for you and for your car, but it seems everyone wants and needs some info about the fuckers that are hitting all these cars. To shut everyone up, can you please just post a license plate number and description of the guys. I dont see why there's an issue with doing this. I know you said you "handled it" and I do believe you, but if the same guys that got "handled" were the ones that hit MineralGT's car, then I dont think they got "handled" enough.

I'm not asking you to put yourself on blast and say what you did to "handle" them, but I'm simply asking for a description of the guys and a plate number. This will greatly help all of us so we can keep an eye out for these fuckers.

Let's end this finger pointing shit and just get to the facts [patriot]

. [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

86mustanggirl
¯
Member # 10155

quote:
Originally posted by CHUGGNBREW'Z:

my Ebonics translator is only a 2.0 version, translation?

--------------------

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Wonder how long the rap sheet for these guys are?

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CHUGGNBREW'Z:

my Ebonics translator is only a 2.0 version, translation?
lmfao! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joYOdRNw_iE&feature=related

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Can i join?
 -

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

in the club with 86girl and cobrachick thizzin to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRVLAUDOOZI

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Topnotchtop faget, we are all just tired of your dumbest in the history post here. Your a clown and and E thug, why they hell would i want to talk to your bitch ass and your faget ass bike club? If you want to talk, i've got a bunch of people ready to call ya. Enjoy faget!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/zip/2016341274.html

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ele/2016338078.html

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/m4m/2016336126.html

I mean Esther!

SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***
¯
Member # 2978

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***  Ford pictures for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
JUST LET THIS THREAD DIE OUT OR TAKE IT TO STREETRACING! i just got off the phone with BJ..you guys dont know the whole story or his life so why are you guy even judgeing..i told him if it were me i would post up the plate # also but its his choice...what he did say that it was a silver silverado so if u see one of these dring up and down your steet for no reason then beware and watch your CAR! they guy does come on cafords and putting his info up here would start a bigger deal then this forum means...just watch your cars guys cause we all love our cars and dont want some PUNK trying to take them from us...FUCK YOU THEIVES!

--------------------
MM PERFORMANCE
916-993-9581

Posts: 861 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
i just called and someone picked up the ipad and lawnmower already? [Eek!]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
86mustanggirl
¯
Member # 10155

quote:
Originally posted by SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***:
JUST LET THIS THREAD DIE OUT OR TAKE IT TO STREETRACING! i just got off the phone with BJ..you guys dont know the whole story or his life so why are you guy even judgeing..i told him if it were me i would post up the plate # also but its his choice...what he did say that it was a silver silverado so if u see one of these dring up and down your steet for no reason then beware and watch your CAR! they guy does come on cafords and putting his info up here would start a bigger deal then this forum means...just watch your cars guys cause we all love our cars and dont want some PUNK trying to take them from us...FUCK YOU THEIVES!

this site has more drama than t.n.t, a little more isnt going to hurt,

that should be the slogan "cafords.com..we know drama"

--------------------

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is more testosterone in this thread than the carpet of the bangbus.
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Whoa a story on Topnotch.

This is how he handled the thieves and the reason he wants no one to know:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101020/wl_yblog_upshot/college-student-named-police-chief-in-violence-plagued-mexican-town-after-no-one-else-would-apply

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CobraChick:
I dont think yater put that pic up of the old ladies as a direct attack at your bike gang. he was just being funny. I mean it's yater... have you seen his other posts? I'm pretty sure what he was doing was all fun and games and not an attack at you or your bike gang

I want to be in a cool gang [Mad]
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is the iPad still for sale?

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread went from.....

-

To this....

-

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com