Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Could you do this for a living??? CRAZY!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Could you do this for a living??? CRAZY!!!
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
[QUOTE]remember im SIC9250 its no secret how i roll [Wink]

Sounds like some southpark episode with harley riders except your in a broke down LX. But your still a fag. You wish ya had enough money to buy a stock Saleen. This was bought about 3 months ago and it hasnt even been finished. Im guessing you bought your lx for 2500, salvage title. Saved up for years to get it to where its at. Good for you! Now we know how you roll, troll style.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Its not hard to follow when your dumbass comments are in every fucking thread in gen. talk!!!!!!!!! Every and anything that u type is either a gay,welfare,or clown on anyone thats types there o2 on something u dont agree with!!! AGAIN,YOUR A FUCKING JOKE DUDE...plenty of memebers agree and u just keep making yourself out to be the biggest cock on this board...and trust me THE only reason i would love to meet u is too CALL YOUR ASS OUT and see if your mouth is as big as your finger tips are [Wink]

Damn, take your zoloft ya gay welfare, clown tranny douche.
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Once again, how did this thread go off topic? [Razz]
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Cause im not allowed to say anything now. Sic9250 runs the board by fear and intimidation, which works in the food line at the homeless shelter he lives in. Not so much in real life.
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:

Sounds like some southpark episode with harley riders except your in a broke down LX. But your still a fag. You wish ya had enough money to buy a stock Saleen. This was bought about 3 months ago and it hasnt even been finished. Im guessing you bought your lx for 2500, salvage title. Saved up for years to get it to where its at. Good for you! Now we know how you roll, troll style.
Hahahaha ok yater u win [Roll Eyes] ...im done going rounds with u over the fucking internet...we will have our day im sure [Wink] your local and so am i...im sure u go to cruises and meets and occasionally the race track...our cars will also meet and when you realize you made yourself truly look like a retard by calling my notch out (that ive owned for 6 months [Wink] ) im sure your big ass mouth wont have shit to say then...i cant wait [Big Grin]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Cause im not allowed to say anything now. Sic9250 runs the board by fear and intimidation, which works in the food line at the homeless shelter he lives in. Not so much in real life.

Prime example...when everyone else besides u reads this they laugh at the site of a grown ass man sitting at his desk job everyday talking like the 13 year old bitch used to down the street...common yater u gotta hell-of-a mouth piece...use it...i kno u got better shit to talk than this!! homeless shelter?? really?? ROFL cause of how fucking ridiculous you portray yourself to be..im done with your bitch ass...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sounds like some southpark episode with harley riders except your in a broke down LX. But your still a fag. You wish ya had enough money to buy a stock Saleen. This was bought about 3 months ago and it hasnt even been finished. Im guessing you bought your lx for 2500, salvag
e title. Saved up for years to get it to where its at. Good for you! Now we know how you roll, troll style.

Hahahaha ok yater u win [Roll Eyes] ...im done going rounds with u over the fucking internet...we will have our day im sure [Wink] your local and so am i...im sure u go to cruises and meets and occasionally the race track...our cars will also meet and when you realize you made yourself truly look like a retard by calling my notch out (that ive owned for 6 months [Wink] ) im sure your big ass mouth wont have shit to say then...i cant wait [Big Grin]
Does this notch have a welded spider gear locker too? If so dawg I got 20 on you. Lmfao sorry couldn't resist!

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Actually ya it does [Big Grin] I mean your POS sn-95 cuts 1.49 60'fts on its stock rear-end right [Confused] lol funny how your on the sidelines holding up the fence talking shit while i was actually ON the track running a number...stfu and keep it too yourself...why dont u go ahead and make another thread in tech talk...seems u need to polish up on your knowledge of mustangs some more considering u cant seem to figure anything on your own without the help of everyone else..sorry couldnt't resist [Big Grin]

[ September 16, 2010, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol you've hot me confused with someone else. 1) my car stays parked. 2) I don't cruise with anyone 3) I don't street race and Im definitely not in any videos lol. Don't take it personal I just like the occasional jab at the welded locker. No hard feelings [Wink]

--------------------
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
Lol you've hot me confused with someone else. 1) my car stays parked. 2) I don't cruise with anyone 3) I don't street race and Im definitely not in any videos lol. Don't take it personal I just like the occasional jab at the welded locker. No hard feelings [Wink]

And why is that?? Cause u cant stand the fact that i built a garage budget notch that went mid elevens at over 118mph for chump change?? $2500 to be exact..it was a fucking track only race car...didnt think a built rear-end with all the top notch goodies was necessary considering i did exactly what the car was intended for and did it well with junk parts..everyone wants to bash on me yet im the one who sold a 11 second notch for crazy cheap to lsx007 and hes the hater who puts me on blast and everyone wants to remember and try to hate [Roll Eyes] ah well thats in the past cant change it now just wish mouthy cats like u would stop bringin it up to earn yourself shit talking credit..it gets old bud [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Dayum, see plenty of people enjoy the comedy show i just dont recommend being on the wrong side of it because time and time again its gone so bad. I'm sure your a cool dude sic9250 but dont take anything i say on here seriously. That climb to the top is freaking scary as hell on the vid, i was being sarcastic if you couldnt tell. If you want to get in my face at a meet or at the track, i've seen that go down many times as well and not end up good either. I hope that doesnt happen because like i said, your probably a cool dude. Take my comments for what their worth cause most of them are useless, hopefully entertaining. Enjoy yourself sic, its a celebration!
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

But bottled95 your right..it was jus a pos huh [Confused]

-  -  -  -

damn...sure looks like it was just a pos to me [Roll Eyes]

[ September 16, 2010, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

excuse to pic whore [Big Grin] ahhh i miss that car [worship]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

LOL, sorry bout your thread Epik. That video is hella scary.
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Dayum, see plenty of people enjoy the comedy show i just dont recommend being on the wrong side of it because time and time again its gone so bad. I'm sure your a cool dude sic9250 but dont take anything i say on here seriously. That climb to the top is freaking scary as hell on the vid, i was being sarcastic if you couldnt tell. If you want to get in my face at a meet or at the track, i've seen that go down many times as well and not end up good either. I hope that doesnt happen because like i said, your probably a cool dude. Take my comments for what their worth cause most of them are useless, hopefully entertaining. Enjoy yourself sic, its a celebration!

are u kidding me?? after all that was said u come at me with this?? damn im speechless [Eek!] ...u drive a hard bargain to just end it with this...i would hope for you future interactions with other members would go lightly cause ill be the first to say u have a good way of getting under someones skin and talk alot of shit for it just all being comedy...i am a cool dude and i do get very pist off when people on a forum talk shit..i would just hope for your sake u chill out on the badmouthing cause u might not be so fortunate to be talking shit to such a cool dude next time [Big Grin] just an fyi bud!

[ September 16, 2010, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ah EPIC's not gonna be upset he understands people need to be checked from time to time.. [Wink]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Dude, i didnt get personal until you called me ignorant. Im touchy too, i have feelings, i cry when i bleed. All i originally said was you guys were pussies in general as a joke. Its not that serious. LOL
*1 HoT Ls1*
¯
Member # 8703

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *1 HoT Ls1*  Ford pictures for *1 HoT Ls1*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sco Cuddie:
Man that video has my palms sweaty, I can't stand heights lol

I hope they get paid well.

hahaha tell me about it!!! i wouldn't do that shit if they paid me a million

--------------------
BAY AREA STUNNAZ/
1HOTLS1/
JUST ANOTHER 10 SEC LS1

Posts: 257 | From: South City | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Dude, i didnt get personal until you called me ignorant. Im touchy too, i have feelings, i cry when i bleed. All i originally said was you guys were pussies in general as a joke. Its not that serious. LOL

but thats the point...u always got something ridiculous to say [Mad] ...u know its bad when the last meet we had in sac. your name and your whole demenor on the board was brought up and talked about cause everyone knew that at one point u would either try and clown or they would have to tell u to stfu..just sayin man the jokes and comments get old [Roll Eyes] not everyone looks at this forum as a joke or another way to broadcast bullshit like facebook..Your talking about a website that deals with Cars,Money,and Male egos..not really a recipe for someone who just wants to joke and run there mouth all the time dont ya think [Confused]

[ September 16, 2010, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

*1 HoT Ls1*
¯
Member # 8703

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *1 HoT Ls1*  Ford pictures for *1 HoT Ls1*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:
some of the comments are hilarious

"the bag hanging below him wasnt for his tools. it was for his huge freaking balls." [worship]

I read that to funny and hell to the no on that job! That's just plain scary you get up there and say oh crap I got to take a shit or crap I forgot my screw driver got to go back down and get it
LMFAO!!!

--------------------
BAY AREA STUNNAZ/
1HOTLS1/
JUST ANOTHER 10 SEC LS1

Posts: 257 | From: South City | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Damn I really got under your skin didn't I lmfao. Wasn't shit talking was just throwin out a joke. Damn you Posted pics and everything. Lol re read "just a jab, no hard feelings" it was a joke let it go. Untwist them panties lol. Oh and lastly, not once in anything I typed in this thread did I call it a pos. I like all fast cars hence the locker comment was a jab and joke. Relax lol.

--------------------

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Damn I really got under your skin didn't I lmfao. Wasn't shit talking was just throwin out a joke. Damn you Posted pics and everything. Lol re read "just a jab, no hard feelings" it was a joke let it go. Untwist them panties lol. Oh and lastly, not once in anything I typed in this thread did I call it a pos. I like all fast cars hence the locker comment was a jab and joke. Relax lol.

[Big Grin] o im perfectly fine lol im just chillen havin a great day...u just happened to be the one who topped off the list of people who have made that joke and like i said its old!! so my bad for coming down on ya i just was pushed into a corner with that damn comment and got a little crazy lol..not to mention the fact yater is killin me trying to be yater! but much love brotha no hard feelings...i was just joking and jabbing too [Big Grin]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

and i saw it as an opportunity to post whore my bad bitch that i had to sell [Mad]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sounds like some southpark episode with harley riders except your in a broke down LX. But your still a fag. You wish ya had enough money to buy a stock Saleen. This was bought about 3 months ago and it hasnt even been finished. Im guessing you bought your lx for 2500, salvag
e title. Saved up for years to get it to where its at. Good for you! Now we know how you roll, troll style.

Does this notch have a welded spider gear locker too? If so dawg I got 20 on you. Lmfao sorry couldn't resist!
[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
 -

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [Eek!] wow could you imagine falling hahaha

[ September 16, 2010, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: 1RaW93SvT ]

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com