Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Good Chevy/Camaro Forum? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Good Chevy/Camaro Forum?
2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No I'm mad because Yater is being a captain. what a Fag . he is trying to get a pat on the ass from an over weight broad.

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2tone and 2slow needs cobrachick to make them food because they ate each others macaroni all up.

What are they going to do now?

-

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2slow2go:
No I'm mad because Yater is being a captain. what a Fag . he is trying to get a pat on the ass from an over weight broad.

Ouch.... over weight... that really hurt my feelings lol your just mad cause yo momma weighs more then i do

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And 2slow....
 -

Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
none there all about chevys and camaros [Big Grin]

[ September 15, 2010, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Ryan. ]

--------------------
Jesus is king!

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually not true but my real question here is how much does your mother weigh? And why your husband who already owns a heavier mustang would plop u in the passenger side is beyond me.

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yater please don't exhaust your Photobucket supply to get attention from the married heffer. She is spoken for and there is no extra room for u in her plus size pants

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Actually not true but my real question here is how much does your mother weigh? And why your husband who already owns a heavier mustang would plop u in the passenger side is beyond me.

Well my mother weighs about maybe less then 10lbs in her urn
And I bought the mustang not my husband.
I think your just ...hmmm whats the word for it...
HATER ah yes thats the word i was looking for

--------------------

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

10 pounds huh.... was your father heavy? I'm trying to figure out if your naturally overweight or just lazy overweight

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Yater please don't exhaust your Photobucket supply to get attention from the married heffer. She is spoken for and there is no extra room for u in her plus size pants

Lets get real here 2slow, your cobra's slow and you dont like chicks thats why you have to bag. She doesnt need my help making fun of you, real life's already played its cruel joke on ya. And speaking of photobuckets.....
 -

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

we get it we all know you have 2tones back.... cause thats usually all you see of him anyways

--------------------

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Hey I'm looking out for your best interests Yater. I have gave u fair warning. Pants don't come in one size fits all and neither do women.

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Thin women get attention in the real world and fat ones get it online. It's been like that since the invention of the AOL chat room. She uses her man's cobra as the bait. Shame shame

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to take this time to say:

-

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

quote:
Hey I'm looking out for your best interests Yater. I have gave u fair warning. Pants don't come in one size fits all and neither do women.

Ouch again with the plus size thing... Wow is that all your going to keep saying is how "plus size" i am. Sounds to me like you are obsessed with fat women. Do us all a favor and save time and money since you probably have no job or life, will go to jail sometime or another for robbing someone or selling drugs and ummm kill yourself. (something your mom forgot to do when she was pregnant with you)

--------------------

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

quote:
Thin women get attention in the real world and fat ones get it online. It's been like that since the invention of the AOL chat room. She uses her man's cobra as the bait. Shame shame

Wow my mans cobra.... Funny it's only my name on the registration....

--------------------

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Girl u really gonna sit here and recite jokes your fat ass got off popsicle sticks?

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

-
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alot of bs lately in this site its not like before with these new members.bunch of drama quins. [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

quote:
Girl u really gonna sit here and recite jokes your fat ass got off popsicle sticks?

Haha jokes I'm not telling jokes, the only joke on this thread is you

--------------------

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I would like to take this time to say:

-

+1

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2slow2go love's the cock an has seen many up close the fucking sperm bandit that he is
CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

quote:
10 pounds huh.... was your father heavy? I'm trying to figure out if your naturally overweight or just lazy overweight

Well lets see... My father is 6'5 weighs about 280#s, my uncle is 6'9 weighs about the same.... so yeah i think i have a good chance of whooping your punk ass.
And just cause you like thin chicks and have a small dick doesn't mean you have to compensate by being an e thug

And your right... thin bitches do get alot more attention then big bitches...
 -

--------------------

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Real men get attention in the real world. Thin dicked faggots get there attention online picking on women, that they would jump at the first chance to sleep with in real life, because they are probably 14yo and living in the mom's basement.

Fucking pussy ass men rip on women online. Go back to your shanty you limp dicked faggot

[ September 15, 2010, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: theturbofrdguy ]

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

-

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com