Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Finally a law that makes sense! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Finally a law that makes sense!
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Harley riders are gearheads? More like overweight 50 year olds with bad attitudes and equally bad tatoos. Your neighbors complain about your donuts and burnouts in your neighborhood. But its these fags that are at least 10DBs louder for no apparent reason other than to piss people off and pray for attention. Straight faggerdom

You sir are a total Asshat! And no I don't own or ride a Harley but everyday I see laws enforced and added to the books which make no damn sense for any of us.
Stand united with harley riders? Screw that, thats like if i joined you at one of your no on prop 8 rallies. If a law makes sense then i support it, and to watch harley riders get as harrassed by cops for being loud as hell would be worth this law alone. Laws for exhaust and your music being turned up loud will always exist and they are not going away. Its about time for some fairness when it comes to these pricks.
Whoa you got me with the prop 8 comment should I brace myself now for any more of your comedy?

Back the the original point this goes beyond harley riders it's motorcycles in general and adding yet another law to keep people from doing whatever they want to their vehicles.

[ September 14, 2010, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOl, you know i love you fstryde. If you want more jokes i got jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes. Spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti.

Your trying to add 1+1 and your getting 3. This has got to be coming directly from the way people feel about harley riders beating our eardrums to death for no good reason.

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
LOl, you know i love you fstryde. If you want more jokes i got jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes. Spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti.

Your trying to add 1+1 and your getting 3. This has got to be coming directly from the way people feel about harley riders beating our eardrums to death for no good reason.

I feel you man harley riders do too much but trust me man if you came to work with me one day and saw some of the shit people get ticketed or booked for you'd say whoa! I just hate legislators putting laws on the books they will never have to worry about themselves.

[ September 14, 2010, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Harley riders are gearheads? More like overweight 50 year olds with bad attitudes and equally bad tatoos. Your neighbors complain about your donuts and burnouts in your neighborhood. But its these fags that are at least 10DBs louder for no apparent reason other than to piss people off and pray for attention. Straight faggerdom

You sir are a total Asshat! And no I don't own or ride a Harley but everyday I see laws enforced and added to the books which make no damn sense for any of us.
Stand united with harley riders? Screw that, thats like if i joined you at one of your no on prop 8 rallies. If a law makes sense then i support it, and to watch harley riders get as harrassed by cops for being loud as hell would be worth this law alone. Laws for exhaust and your music being turned up loud will always exist and they are not going away. Its about time for some fairness when it comes to these pricks.
Did you even read the law? This only affect 2011 and newer motorcycles. This does absolutely nothing to the bikes already on the road. Also, this is pretty much only going to affect bikes that are made by Harley and must adhere to EPA standards. This isn't going to affect any of the custom bike builders like Arlen Ness, Ron Simms, OCC, West Coast Choppers, because they produce such a low volume that they will be exempt from needing to meet EPA regs. So your logic about fucking with Harley riders is absolutely retarded.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
50/50
¯
Member # 1724

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 50/50  Ford pictures for 50/50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's about damn time something was done about those loud-ass bike mufflers. Especially in OAKLAND! Dudes ride their custom colored bikes revving at every stop sign.
One night 2-3 bikers got on the 580 heading East and was so loud I can tell they traveled to 98th ave. After 20 min. they came roaring back home waking my ass up at 3am. Tuesday morning!
It's about Frikkin' time! No disrespect to the modest riders who know what I'm talking about.

--------------------
Previously named: VenGeance, 5LiterFever, 50cal.

Drive safely. You wanna drive in it. Not DIE in it.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by t top freak:
quote:
Harley riders are gearheads? More like overweight 50 year olds with bad attitudes and equally bad tatoos.

you just described 3/4 of the population at any american car show.
[patriot] x10000000000000000 LMFAO - Don't believe that statement? Head over to Sac raceway [Wink]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50/50:
It's about damn time something was done about those loud-ass bike mufflers. Especially in OAKLAND! Dudes ride their custom colored bikes revving at every stop sign.
One night 2-3 bikers got on the 580 heading East and was so loud I can tell they traveled to 98th ave. After 20 min. they came roaring back home waking my ass up at 3am. Tuesday morning!
It's about Frikkin' time! No disrespect to the modest riders who know what I'm talking about.

+1000000000

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SFvert:
quote:
Originally posted by 50/50:

+1000000000
Same can be said about a lot of mustang exhaust.

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what if you own a 03 cobra and a harley? [Embarrassed]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
FORDNUT
CAFords OG
Member # 2348

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for FORDNUT  Ford pictures for FORDNUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I'm a Harley owner in my 30' s and I have a loud exhaust and an equally loud stereo system so assholes like your self can hear me..
Happens to motorcyclists all the time when involved in traffic accidents the driver of the car says"I didn't even see him ".I have a family and kids I'd like to make it home to see and if my loud pipes help you notice me good!

PS. I'm also a gearhead!

Posts: 650 | From: Elk Grove,CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FORDNUT:
Well I'm a Harley owner in my 30' s and I have a loud exhaust and an equally loud stereo system so assholes like your self can hear me..
Happens to motorcyclists all the time when involved in traffic accidents the driver of the car says"I didn't even see him ".I have a family and kids I'd like to make it home to see and if my loud pipes help you notice me good!

PS. I'm also a gearhead!

Ok so your point of people hearing your pipes is retarded because they cant hear them until you pass them up since they are pointed backwards. And your going with the triple fag threat of the stereo is loud and obnoxious because nobody wants to hear your music and you cant even hear your music with your loud exhaust remember. If you were trying to be as safe as possible you wouldnt have music blasting because its hard to hear a bunch of cars slamming on their brakes with your AC/DC blasting. The stereos are super faggy. I ride a crotch rocket and nobody watches for you, thats a fact of life when you ride and the risk you take. And when i cage around town i'm always moving over for bikes, crotch rockets or harleys. For the most part its you guys who dont follow traffic rules and bully your way around instead of just waiting for your opening but thats what fags like to do. So when your bumping you god awful music and blasting your super loud exhaust on your bike that tops out at 100MPH, the rest of us are laughing at you calling you a fag.
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by gercolla1:
quote:
They are hella annoying and dont even go fast. The loud does nothing for performance on these dumb ass bikes. fAGs

+1
+2
people can say the same about some of the cars out there on the road..if this law gets passed, its just a matter of time before they start coming after the autos with any modified exhaust. how much would that suck?
umm modified exhaust is ALREADY illegal on cars

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im a firm believer in LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES. but at the same time i love the way a harley sounds. i just cant stand all those ass clowns on baggers that ride thru city streets in 2nd gear ripping the throttle like a little kid. immature as hell and they look just DUMB

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

FORDNUT
CAFords OG
Member # 2348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FORDNUT  Ford pictures for FORDNUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Funny thing is this bill will not affect my bike or anyother bike prior to 2013.So we'll keep annoying your ass!
if your too stupid to understand how bills like this dont affect the "Gearheads"maybe your the Fag!

Posts: 650 | From: Elk Grove,CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by FORDNUT:
Funny thing is this bill will not affect my bike or anyother bike prior to 2013.So we'll keep annoying your ass!
if your too stupid to understand how bills like this dont affect the "Gearheads"maybe your the Fag!

Ok, so i guess you feel fulfilled annoying the hell out of us. Or at least the space between your buttcheeks feel fulfilled when you get home! Just remember who's group of friends enjoy dressing up like Mr. Slave on southpark.
 -
Jethus Christ!
 -

TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasnake9:
This video pretty much says it all

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/251889

LMAO

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its bs....the sad thing is they are goin to make it where they can jus go up to a bike look at it and ticket it even if is not running and it not a fix it ticket..its not goin to pass ( least i think so) ya i ride and think some of the dumbasses out there jus want it loud for fun..but if u do it rite it help and sounds better then jus the tip like everyone puts on...

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and its goin for every bike not jus hardly's....and it bs...there makin a bill to make hybrids louder but quite bikes? wtf...only in california

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Someday i'll get a harley, then people will have to notice me and have to deal with my shit for once!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_3Rl-MGcJY&p=6EFDB256B2B5FBDD&playnext=1&index=14

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com