Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » HERMAN CAPRI R (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: HERMAN CAPRI R
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
kingtom by a fender

you mean.. robbie. with king tom's car... and he might want to take it out more than once a year.. cause he damn neer got his ass handed to him by ricky bobby... and that was with ricky getting out of the gas.. and then back in.. cause he dumb ass thought he was going to red light.. [Wink] .. it was a good time for sure... [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
kingtom by a fender

you mean.. robbie. with king tom's car... and he might want to take it out more than once a year.. cause he damn neer got his ass handed to him by ricky bobby... and that was with ricky getting out of the gas.. and then back in.. cause he dumb ass thought he was going to red light.. [Wink] .. it was a good time for sure... [Whoo Whooooo!]
rick boby fucked the trans up too trying to beat herman.an robbie won by less off a tenth
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
kingtom by a fender

rick boby fucked the trans up too trying to beat herman.an robbie won by less off a tenth
no it broke after the run.. broke the drive shaft.. and that tore off the tail shaft.. and also broke the case rotating the trans about 60 degrees.. [Eek!] and he was sleeping on both passes.. or he could of won that shit.. [patriot] yeah go figure.. the 2 guys i was going to race.. either blew up and broke the trans.. [BS flag]

[ September 15, 2010, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that funny b/c were i was standing it look like after the 1/8 mile like he was in the dust with all that smoke coming from it an when i walk back to the pit after lance an robbie raced they were pushing on to the trailer
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
that funny b/c were i was standing it look like after the 1/8 mile like he was in the dust with all that smoke coming from it an when i walk back to the pit after lance an robbie raced they were pushing on to the trailer

might be funny, but it's true.. i was under mike's car, and seen that shit first hand.. [Eek!]

don't worry dave. i'm not pissing on your boy's shoes.. just saying.. if he was on the ball.. he had robbie.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:

might be funny, but it's true.. i was under mike's car, and seen that shit first hand.. [Eek!]

don't worry dave. i'm not pissing on your boy's shoes.. just saying.. if he was on the ball.. he had robbie.. [patriot]

i seen mike car too they were in to win intill shit went sideways for them you know that's the 2nd chevy i seen do that in the last 5 months
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
I've seen both cars at full potential...

Sure about that? [Wink]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
I've seen both cars at full potential...

Sure about that? [Wink]
x2......you havent seen the tip of the iceberg on the malibu......WE tune to the track
[Wink]

Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
none the less herman's car is badass! [patriot]

Steven Bunker took this picture contact him if you want a 8 x 10 of it. http://stevenbunker.com/

-

Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com