Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NO PARKING STICKERS (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: NO PARKING STICKERS
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ September 04, 2010, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: SantaClara_Lx ]

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Start taxing yater lol

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Look what came in the mail today!

-

-

There's times to be real, and there's times to be phony. That's right, I said it, phony! You think I'm this nice in real life? Fuck that, son! That's just 'cause I'm on TV. I'd pull my balls out right now... skeet skeet skeet skeet!

[ September 14, 2010, 12:38 AM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lmao...damn, i cant believe u took it that far! lol..what a sav!!

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Today was the day they were supposed to arrive, so when i get home. Sure as shit some POS ford five hundred is sitting in front of my house when there is like 10 spaces on the side street for them to park on. Couldnt ticket the shit out of that car, then my stickers came about an hour later. So the next fucker to park there is getting the sticker right on the front windshield. Pics to come real soon!
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol..cant wait to see that!! haha

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
nando50lx
¯
Member # 8295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nando50lx  Ford pictures for nando50lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got cited for parking in handicap in front of my apt for 5 minutes.now im out to reem everyone else that parks in the handicap but i did find that warning sticker for disabled parking and ordered some,this way i dont become a nuissance to the pd.
Posts: 117 | From: cencal, CA | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha make sure U put them right in front of the drivers line of site haha so he see's it when he's driving home

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68stanger:
quote:
Originally posted by x42bnx:
Fuck public or not they will get fucked with in front of my house regardless.

just remember, they can drive away, your house cant. [Wink]
Hope they f*ck up your house

[ September 14, 2010, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: NorCalRydaz ]

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
lol..cant wait to see that!! haha

+1, this should be interesting!

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
quote:

I hope a gas line explodes and levels your house. Thats what home security cameras are for! And if they try anything to the house they'll have to deal with a crazy ass owner with his 130lb american bulldog. Just sit back and enjoy the show.
SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I hope a gas line explodes and levels your house. Thats what home security cameras are for! And if they try anything to the house they'll have to deal with a crazy ass owner with his 130lb american bulldog. Just sit back and enjoy the show.
wow, you have a fat ass bulldog! i guess its true what they say, dogs look just like their owners! [Eek!]

--------------------
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SFvert:
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
quote:
quote:

wow, you have a fat ass bulldog! i guess its true what they say, dogs look just like their owners! [Eek!]
hahaha ugly face
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Come get some, thought muscle was the opposite of fat.  -
FSTRDNU
SVO's and XR4Ti's
Member # 12

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FSTRDNU  Ford pictures for FSTRDNU    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39227645

--------------------
Drifting is to motorsports like rap is to music. Sure, people do it. But only the stupid people.

Posts: 479 | From: Bay Area CA USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FSTRDNU:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39227645

hahahaha
"I hated shooting a man, but nothing else I could do. I could not let him beat me to death because he wasn't coming inside to have grits with me, I can tell you that much," Johnson said.

it would be funny to see this happen. it would be even funnier when those fools come back and get even.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

I would hate to have to shoot someone but I got to do what's right. Nice article, I love it when the perps get what they have coming.
SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice dog..the article is coo too. thats what happens..to all them car thiefs also..BEWARE to get SHOT for taking peoples stuff... [dance]
Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
SFvert
Member # 3965

so whats going on? its the weekend and you haven't put any stickers on any windshields yet.. we are waiting for this epic result

--------------------

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Looks like someone wanted to park in front of the house when there's 10 parking places in the side street. But nooooooooooo, now you gotta deal with the stickiest sticker ever. Have fun ripping this off.

-

-

[ October 17, 2010, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahaha damn that shit is fuckin huge hahaha he's gunna be pissed [Eek!]

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
98Snake
¯
Member # 183

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98Snake  Ford pictures for 98Snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMAO!! If possible, please get pictures of the assholes' reactions when they come back to their cars.

[ October 17, 2010, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: 98Snake ]

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i like how it is in english and spanish jajajajaja

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98Snake:
LMAO!! If possible, please get pictures of the assholes' reactions when they come back to their cars.

[worship]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com