Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NOW ITHIS PISSED ME OFF AND BROKE MY HEART (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: NOW ITHIS PISSED ME OFF AND BROKE MY HEART
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wish i never seen that

--------------------
03 Terminator

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll throw my boy in there to with a steak around her neck
 -

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They found her facebook, shes feeding off all the negativity and doesn't give a fuck. I'll post like the link.

Katja Puschnik thats her name, she has a facebook from what I saw she was caught but I don't know the rest of the story.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dude that is so nuts.i havent gotten that mad over something that i had nothin to do with me i a very very long.i had a atitude at work all fuking day.and i told everyone i could find.she really should get her head cut of i dont give a fuck if she was 8 that little bitch was dead wrong....nice bullys btw guys
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
She is in twoooooble!

http://news.spreadit.org/katja-puschnikwoman-throws-puppies-in-river-found-by-police/

The story was big enough to prompt “Transformers” director Michael Bay to offer a $50,000 reward for prosecution of the young woman.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good fukin cunt..that really hurt me to see that.thats just like the day i went to throw out the garbage and seen a big ass tank in there with some sheded snake skin in it.i figured someone had a snake and it died or whatever so they toss the tank.monday morning i hear a bunch of screaming outside and people talking about a snake.so i go outside and there this huge snake curled up in the side of the dumpster where the truck lifts it up.mind u the truck already came but while lifting the garbage can he smashed a part of the snake and there was a big ass gash in his side.the snake also had blood comming from his mouth.but anyways i was pissed off that day cause all someone had to do is put free snake and it woulda been gone in a heart beat same with the pups.but now there is a hurt snake cause some asshole would rather just toss em in the dump like he had no life. [Mad] i would have loved to have that big SOB and that huge ass tank siting in my room..anyways im still mad
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 85notch5.0:
I almost puked I was so disgusted. Apparently PETA has put out a 2000 dollar reward for information on her and the filmer. I hope they get caught and raped in the ass by a barbed wire bat.

+1 FUCK THAT STUPID WHORE!! [Mad]
Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
She would be a great contestant for Saw 7
Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if i ever saw that bitch i would cut her fuckin arms off!!!!!!! what a worthless piece of clit
!!!!

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
FATJOHN916
¯
Member # 9228

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FATJOHN916  Ford pictures for FATJOHN916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
gotta learn how to swim sometime
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FATJOHN916:

yea, im sure u would say the same thing if someone threw your dog or kid into a river. ur a dick!

[ September 07, 2010, 02:51 AM: Message edited by: Nastysvt ]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
FATJOHN916
¯
Member # 9228

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FATJOHN916  Ford pictures for FATJOHN916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
Originally posted by FATJOHN916:

yea, im sure u would say the same thing if someone through your dog or kid into a river. ur a dick!
i know lol

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com