Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My Notch Was Stolen Be On The Look Out!!! (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My Notch Was Stolen Be On The Look Out!!!
Mizz Bad Azz Stallion
¯
Member # 1373

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mizz Bad Azz Stallion  Ford pictures for Mizz Bad Azz Stallion    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
I feel your pain, this happened to me several years ago and my car NEVER showed back up. Nothing, not one part was ever found so its always in the back of my mind that someone is driving it around somewhere. I hope they do find your car and all in one piece.

That's pretty much what I'm thinking is going to happen with mine. I don't think I'm ever going to see it again. [Frown]

--------------------
--------------
91 5.0 Notch "Red Beast"
91 LX Street Beast
93 LX Daily Driver
I will smoke you with high heels on!!!

Posts: 518 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94OnDuces  Ford pictures for 94OnDuces    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you never know hopefully its still out there waiting to be found good luck [patriot]

--------------------
94 DROP GT
"Burn Rubber Not Your Soul"

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A freinds 5.0 got stolen when he was 18, he is now 26, the car was never recovered up until a few months ago at a tow yard, the tow yard was stealing cars, they stole his and had it for 7 years, they even fixed it up a little, now this is not a joke this really happened, hopefully you get her back, If we ever find out who did it we'll get some led pipes and smash there faces in.

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about your stang I had 4 cars total stolen from me. 2 mustangs, 1 civic and 1 integra. It really sucks. Every car was found but each was stripped of all their parts. It really puts a hole in your gut when you walk outside and your pride and joy is missing. My last two cars were stolen from in front of my freaking house! The world would be a much better place if people just apprecaited other peoples property and worked hard for theirs but the economy affects peoples judgement. Hope they find her man and good luck on your next fox project. Don't let this affect you building another cool fox. [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

Mizz Bad Azz Stallion
¯
Member # 1373

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mizz Bad Azz Stallion  Ford pictures for Mizz Bad Azz Stallion    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kennebellgt:
A freinds 5.0 got stolen when he was 18, he is now 26, the car was never recovered up until a few months ago at a tow yard, the tow yard was stealing cars, they stole his and had it for 7 years, they even fixed it up a little, now this is not a joke this really happened, hopefully you get her back, If we ever find out who did it we'll get some led pipes and smash there faces in.

Wow, that's crazy! Why did they keep it risking getting caught but well then again its a junkyard so. Was it is a stang too???

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
Sorry to hear about your stang I had 4 cars total stolen from me. 2 mustangs, 1 civic and 1 integra. It really sucks. Every car was found but each was stripped of all their parts. It really puts a hole in your gut when you walk outside and your pride and joy is missing. My last two cars were stolen from in front of my freaking house! The world would be a much better place if people just apprecaited other peoples property and worked hard for theirs but the economy affects peoples judgement. Hope they find her man and good luck on your next fox project. Don't let this affect you building another cool fox. [patriot]

Damn, well I've had everyone of stangs broken into and stuff stolen windows smashed out thinks like that but this is the first time they actually took the whole damn car and yeah I feel you about the gut thing I seriously feel violated I mean it just hurts. I had plans to get started on a fully built big block for it so well I'll have to start from scratch but yeah not letting it discourage me, but next time I'm going to invest in low jack and some maybe even get a straight up wheel boot too. Just so much hassel to keep it on lock.
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mizz Bad Azz Stallion:
quote:
Originally posted by kennebellgt:

Wow, that's crazy! Why did they keep it risking getting caught but well then again its a junkyard so. Was it is a stang too???

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:

Damn, well I've had everyone of stangs broken into and stuff stolen windows smashed out thinks like that but this is the first time they actually took the whole damn car and yeah I feel you about the gut thing I seriously feel violated I mean it just hurts. I had plans to get started on a fully built big block for it so well I'll have to start from scratch but yeah not letting it discourage me, but next time I'm going to invest in low jack and some maybe even get a straight up wheel boot too. Just so much hassel to keep it on lock.

Yeah no shit lets just say my new vehicles I have i can track online now if something where to happen I can find them. Good luck on your new build! [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so whats the update any leads to these fucks getting caught or has your car shown up yet

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Mizz Bad Azz Stallion
¯
Member # 1373

quote:
Originally posted by 1RaW93SvT:
so whats the update any leads to these fucks getting caught or has your car shown up yet

Nope, it's still missing in action. I'm just writting it off at this point. I guess it's time to get over it and move on. It sucks! I'm going to go ahead and post the video on craigs list so atleast if it's never found, others can see how these theive are making off with cars and just be aware of whats going on.

[ October 07, 2010, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: Mizz Bad Azz Stallion ]

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 1RaW93SvT:

Nope, it's still missing in action. I'm just writting it off at this point. I guess it's time to get over it and move on. It sucks! I'm going to go ahead and post the video on craigs list so atleast is it is never found, others can see how these theive are making off with cars and just be aware of whats going on.
Damn sorry to hear that! Fucking POS thieves

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

510.86.notch
¯
Member # 9892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510.86.notch  Ford pictures for 510.86.notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn i just seen the vid on cl that was crazy!i dont understand how they got away.and your car is still missing i've had a few cars stolen from me and i always get them back no longer than two weeks.this vid should help alot.somebodys got to know that fat guys waddle.thats a eye opener for sure.hopefully you get it back.

what was up with the truck down the street?

--------------------
91 mustang coupe
84 mustang svo
89 mustang.4cyl5speed.
87 thunderbird turbo coupe-sold
86 mustang GT hatch-sold-kinda
86 mustang coupe-sold

Posts: 1062 | From: san leandro | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
fatjuice05
¯
Member # 7523

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatjuice05  Ford pictures for fatjuice05    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fat dude looks very familiar pm for more info

--------------------
"Powered By Frijoles"

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fatjuice05:

YEE!

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fatjuice05:

[Confused]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is this sticky because the thief has stolen other cars on here before?

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Mizz Bad Azz Stallion
¯
Member # 1373

quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
is this sticky because the thief has stolen other cars on here before?

At the time it appeared they were involved other car thefts in and around the Santa Clara area. A lot of peeps gave descriptions fitting these guys, especially after seening my video pretty much confirmed they were connected to a lot of thefts.

[ 2013-10-23, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: Mizz Bad Azz Stallion ]

--------------------
--------------
91 5.0 Notch "Red Beast"
91 LX Street Beast
93 LX Daily Driver

Mizz Bad Azz Stallion
¯
Member # 1373

September 9, 2010 Notchback Theft

--------------------
--------------
91 5.0 Notch "Red Beast"
91 LX Street Beast
93 LX Daily Driver

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
same thing happend, never herd a word or seen a part [Frown]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
September 9, 2010 Notchback Theft

Man this vid still makes me boil when I see it. Fucken pos thieves and sorry you had to go through this.
Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com