Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » gettin better

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: gettin better
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just want to thank my cafords family for the support and the wishies. Man this has been some crazy shit for me.
About three weeks ago while at work in the am I was loading up my work truck and I started coughin really bad and spit some yellow shit with blood in it I really didn't think to muck about it right then. Later that night my gf told me I was coughin really bad in sleep and shit and she wanted me to see the docs. I go to the docs a couple of days later and he told me I have a nild case of broncitits and he gives some pills to take for a week. Hard to say the pills didn't work I got worse and I was coughing more and losing all my energy so I go back the doc tells me I got pnemonia now and gives me more pills and a inhalier to take. But then the pills didn't work ether I was coughin up blood and a can barley walk to save my life breathing was hard to so last Monday I go the docs I had a hard time gettin to his office and I could barley breath. When I got to the docs he took one look at me and told me I need to be in the hosptial asap so I go. When I got there the put me in all this differnt ivs and anitbodicts and shit and put me in the icu under watch for about5 days and now today I'm hopefully gettin relased.
Comes to find out I been havin problems wit my heart and I had extremly high blood preussure for some time I pretty much guess this is a wake up call for me cuz man I like damn near on my last leg . So the docs told me the partyin has to stop and I have to change my lifestlye so looks like the drinkin gonna have to stop =(

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn scary. gl man.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about you having to spend a few days in ICU. I'm happy you see the bigger picture and have realized you need to change your lifestyle.
Everything happens for a reason..... It's our job to figure out what's best for us. We all need a kick in the ass sometimes to open our eyes to what really matters in life.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dam das sum crazy shit Bro, well Hope U get better N change screen name to NotSoMuchBrews [Razz] naw but hope you get better

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man if you are religious thank God or whoever it is you look to. Not too many people get that chance, to see something like that is wrong and work to correct this. Now you can post pics of you eating tofu burgers and exercising. I am glad to hear you are doing well playa. And be serious about making the adjustments you need in life to continue life in a quality manner.
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Right on Kenny!! Now that you have a new out look on life/health, make a plan and stick to it. I'm sure you will get nothing but positive & encouraging words from here to help push you to your goal's. You are still young, do it now because it wont get any easier when we are old & gray.
Do you smoke cigarettes?

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad to here your doing better

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
man if you are religious thank God or whoever it is you look to. Not too many people get that chance, to see something like that is wrong and work to correct this. Now you can post pics of you eating tofu burgers and exercising. I am glad to hear you are doing well playa. And be serious about making the adjustments you need in life to continue life in a quality manner.

Why thank god? Thank your doctors and your girlfriend for giving a shit and making you go to the docs!

Good job on getting better chuggy.

[ August 25, 2010, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope you get released time for a lifestyle change

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Chavez66:
dam das sum crazy shit Bro, well Hope U get better N change screen name to NotSoMuchBrews [Razz] naw but hope you get better

Damn man beating me to the punch. I was about to say to change the name to WineNCheezetasting.

But on the real I've seen and lived trough a couple of those so please take it easy and change your lifestyle. It is better to be healthy and enjoy your life than to brag and say how much you can chug.

Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Why thank god? Thank your doctors and your girlfriend for giving a shit and making you go to the docs!

Good job on getting better chuggy.

Thank God because he was actually shown signs. Some people just get their card pulled with stuff like this. Thank God he has good people in his life that care enough to insist he go to the hospital. Thank God he made it out of the hospital, because a lot of times doctors cannot influence that outcome. I can go on. But ultimately he is doing better and has a clear objective to staying that way.
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good to hear your getting better son! [patriot]

I just don't get how the doctor could keep giving you meds and your condition gets worse [Confused] Maybe he didn't thoroughly diagnose you [Confused]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn bro thats some serious stuff good to here your feelin/getting better i have had 3 big wake up calls in my life and it makes you appreciate life and your love ones ans the things you have keep getting better lol stopp chugginbrews lol

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com