Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » HOW BOUT THEM RAIDERS! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: HOW BOUT THEM RAIDERS!
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SILLY RAIDER FANS!! it's called PRE-SEASON for a reason. don't get a head of yourselfs
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea it is pre-season it gives real football fans a chance to look at the whole roster and what talent may be on the team. therefore the biggest meaningless stat is the score. i am a raiders fan and a football fan all together ive watched every pre-season game so far. i was very impressed with the raiders d all the way through. the first string offense couldnt find any rythm. no mcfadden or chaz schillens. if you follow the training camp you will know that hue jackson has been using mcfadden a lot as a reciever in the slot or out of the backfeild also a lot of screens. and you would know that chaz is the best wr we have on the field so in there absence the offense stumbling didnt suprise me. its the first game of the year a very young team and a win is a big confidence booster. if you know the schedule i will be rooting for the 9ers three times this year they play the three other teams in our division. but i do have to say this ive been to many 9er raider pre season games and if the 9ers win i have to hear a bunch of shit like the raiders suck and al davis is an idiot blah blah blah if the raiders win heres the number 1 response from a 9er fan "its only pre-season" [patriot]

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
yea it is pre-season it gives real football fans a chance to look at the whole roster and what talent may be on the team. therefore the biggest meaningless stat is the score. i am a raiders fan and a football fan all together ive watched every pre-season game so far. i was very impressed with the raiders d all the way through. the first string offense couldnt find any rythm. no mcfadden or chaz schillens. if you follow the training camp you will know that hue jackson has been using mcfadden a lot as a reciever in the slot or out of the backfeild also a lot of screens. and you would know that chaz is the best wr we have on the field so in there absence the offense stumbling didnt suprise me. its the first game of the year a very young team and a win is a big confidence booster. if you know the schedule i will be rooting for the 9ers three times this year they play the three other teams in our division. but i do have to say this ive been to many 9er raider pre season games and if the 9ers win i have to hear a bunch of shit like the raiders suck and al davis is an idiot blah blah blah if the raiders win heres the number 1 response from a 9er fan "its only pre-season" [patriot]

+1 couldnt have said it better!

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:

+1 couldnt have said it better!
+ 2 ,I agree

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com