Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MADDEN 11

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: MADDEN 11
wicked02gt
¯
Member # 6652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wicked02gt  Ford pictures for wicked02gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Madden 11 whis getting it??? I'll be getting it tonight for the 360 anybody wanna play??? T niggs707 gamer tag
Posts: 246 | From: vacaville,ca | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol, nice gamertag. madden every year seems like a waste of money for some updated rosters.
wicked02gt
¯
Member # 6652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wicked02gt  Ford pictures for wicked02gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea I didn't like the past years of madden but I got the demo for this years madden and I gotta say it's way better than last years madden.
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wicked02gt:
Yea I didn't like the past years of madden but I got the demo for this years madden and I gotta say it's way better than last years madden.

man I hope so. I bought and played last years madden for the 1st time since madden 05 and I gotta say, last years madden was a big disappointment.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
wicked02gt
¯
Member # 6652

quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
quote:
Originally posted by wicked02gt:

man I hope so. I bought and played last years madden for the 1st time since madden 05 and I gotta say, last years madden was a big disappointment.
Yea I didn't like last years at all this one is much more simple to play i like it.
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just lost to the raiders....coudnt get my hot routes down ...goin for the rematch in oakland...

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have to say I'm dissapointed in the new madden I think it sucks to me it seems like it gets worse and worse. The new control panel u use to change o line d line lbs and DBS n shit or hot route sucks ass it takes too long and u can't make ur adjustments before the ball is hiked on defense. They way under rate players and it seems like every year there's just more unrealistic plays that happen. If u play the comp like in franchise mode u can totally tell when the computer starts pullin some bs and all a sudden nothin u do works. I thought 2010 was bad this is twice as bad

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Came out with the win...but yea I also was tellin my friend the same thing about the hot routes and audibles...its kinda wack I can't change certain recievers routes..I also didn't like the online fee

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think 04 was the best year imo! i bought madden10 played in once and went to trade it in that crap was a waist of money!! [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do they do this in the new one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_138p6uzhUk&feature=youtube_gdata

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn like that? I was getting ready to pick this up. So not worth it huh?

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
Do they do this in the new one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_138p6uzhUk&feature=youtube_gdata

Old school! That might be the last year I actually played that game! On Sega. hahaha
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tecmo Bowl.

then this year Madden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTZSaIgBjJA
was the best.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com