Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Any 4x4ers in sac (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Any 4x4ers in sac
BLK 90 GT 5.0
¯
Member # 7534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK 90 GT 5.0  Ford pictures for BLK 90 GT 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bent70:
A sawzall and tube will get you there pretty quick. [Big Grin]

Ya i was thinkin of puttin some sort of xo cage but just dnt have the cash. Looks like ur rig does pretty good at the rubicon how often do you go?and what other spots do u go?

--------------------
-916 MUSCLE-

90 Gt
02 lancer

Bent70
¯
Member # 9694

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bent70  Ford pictures for Bent70    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Really for the rubicon you just need some sliders for the rockers tow points front and rear and a rear locker would help, but not really needed. That trail is as hard as you want it to be. Its the fullwidth body that you need to be careful about if you wish. There are only a few tight spots.

I try to go as often as possible, but have only made it up 2-3 times this year.

Spots I go are
rubicon
fordyce
barret lake
hollister
Johnson Valley

--------------------
some stangs and thangs

BLK 90 GT 5.0
¯
Member # 7534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK 90 GT 5.0  Ford pictures for BLK 90 GT 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Coo man well mabe we will have to hook up sometime and wheel

--------------------
-916 MUSCLE-

90 Gt
02 lancer

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

I'm open/open, and did Rubicon. Took a lot of rock stacking. But for a full sized rig, I too would be a little worried about the body panels.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Bent70
¯
Member # 9694

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bent70  Ford pictures for Bent70    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice my first wheeler/car was a 93 zj. Walked the con on 32's hit a few trees not paying attention and later crumched most the side in the v notch above the sluice box when you could drive to spider lake. Good times

--------------------
some stangs and thangs

BLK 90 GT 5.0
¯
Member # 7534

That's a real nice jeep looks like ur havein fun where was that pic taken? Ima do alil wheelin this weekend with my pops in west sac something close to home ill post pics its a small easy trial with some hills sand

--------------------
-916 MUSCLE-

90 Gt
02 lancer

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's at Hollister, forgot what the trail was called. White rock? Goes to the top.

Bent70, your screen name actually sounds familiar. What other boards are you on besides POR?

--------------------
94 GT

Bent70
¯
Member # 9694

automotive:
norcalbronco
classicbroncos
jeeps unlimited yrs ago
barf
diesel stop
I think thats is for automotive type boards...maybe in the last few yrs.
Shit load or of other types of forums...I'm into a little of everything.

--------------------
some stangs and thangs

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

quote:
Originally posted by Bent70:
automotive:
norcalbronco
classicbroncos
jeeps unlimited yrs ago
barf
diesel stop
I think thats is for automotive type boards...maybe in the last few yrs.
Shit load or of other types of forums...I'm into a little of everything.

Maybe JU was where I saw you. Back before the days of CeeJay and WebTech..

--------------------
94 GT

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com