Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 1" eibach drop on 2010 mustang ?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1" eibach drop on 2010 mustang ?
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wondering if anybody with a like vehicle '05 and up who has there car lowered with 1" eibachs. Basically I'm getting older and really enjoy the ride comfort of my '10 GT but still like the look of a lowered mustang. I don't have the cash flow to swap out for high end coil overs all round so just wondering how comfortable they are. I know my foxes and new edge were back breakers and I don't want that.
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A 1" drop shouldnt harm your ride quality much at all especially since you can keep a larger sidewall. When you go to 1.5-2 inches and run a thinner side wall you will start hating cal-trans.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hear u T and thaw what I hop for. I jus kno I hated the rde in my foxes with and 2" drops and even my 01 was a pain on th freeway. I really wanna see t lowered but can't handle a back breaker ride. I ordered 275/40/18s for th rears and I'm gonna keep the stock 255/35/18s in the front so I guess I'll just have to try out the springs and see what happens
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The lower series/sidewall in tires will hurt your ride a lot more than a 2" drop in the new cars.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com