Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Buying parts in oakland ??? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Buying parts in oakland ???
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87coupe510:
Haha Right On Man. Like I said im not out to Make money or screw anyone over. Im glad it worked out for you!

As Far as eveyone els , half these people on here are Probably scared of Oakland because of Cafords!!!!! Yall Stay talking hella shit about Oakland and keep talking about how Bad and Ghetto it is!! No fucking wonder everyone is scared! Haha... I've been in Oakland 24 years and it is what it is its not that Bad! Its..... whatever. Like N8 said Just a city!!!!

Just don't go to oakland talking that sco shit!
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
last time I got parts in oakland I met the guy at a burger king parking lot, while I was there waiting I was approached and propositioned by 3 ladies of the night, not sure they were all ladies [Eek!]

Oakland has a lot to offer. Where else can you even begin to have those kinds of options lol

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
87coupe510
¯
Member # 6150

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87coupe510  Ford pictures for 87coupe510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ July 29, 2010, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: 87coupe510 ]

--------------------
RAIN OR SHINE I STAY SIDEWAYS IN MY STANG!!!!!!!!!!!
1993 Coupe "Stock" "It's Just Exhaust"

87coupe510
¯
Member # 6150

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87coupe510  Ford pictures for 87coupe510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Haha Right On Man. Like I said im not out to Make money or screw anyone over. Im glad it worked out for you!

As Far as eveyone els , half these people on here are Probably scared of Oakland because of Cafords!!!!! Yall Stay talking hella shit about Oakland and keep talking about how Bad and Ghetto it is!! No fucking wonder everyone is scared! Haha... I've been in Oakland 24 years and it is what it is its not that Bad! Its..... whatever. Like N8 said Just a city!!!!

What?

--------------------

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Man alot of people on this forum are scared to come to Oakland!! If you post an event in Dublin, Sac, San Jose almost the whole site will attend! If it says Oakland only 3 Cafords would go LoL. You wanna see how nice Oakland is & enjoy some great food with alot of nice Muscle cars???? Then dont be scared to come to the BBQ/Car Show this sat!! Fun for the whole family & its a great cause to raise money for the Kids Recreation center!!

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/101/l_daface869f0c4f3a8c75c16a074295fc.jpg

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

What?
Side note about Sco shit...lol. Only 2 places on this planet I have been so far that I actually felt like oh damn why am I here. And that was in Kingston, Jamaica and Valencia Gardens in SF....lol.

Spider I wish could make it to your event playa.

[ July 29, 2010, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

87coupe510
¯
Member # 6150

Haha And Luke you a foo!!!!!! Haha you be having me Rollin!!

[ July 29, 2010, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: 87coupe510 ]

--------------------

1_raw_95
¯
Member # 9527

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1_raw_95  Ford pictures for 1_raw_95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

lol haha

--------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>KinG CoBRa<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1_raw_95
¯
Member # 9527

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1_raw_95  Ford pictures for 1_raw_95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SantaClara_Lx:
quote:
Originally posted by 95_svt_last_of_the_5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
Why is everyone fron san jose area scuuured of the east bay??

i resent that im from san jo and im in the town every now and then wit my boys and i never trip off headn out there??..just sum ppl are pussys all their life haha [Razz]
No pussys here and not scared just don't know anyone out there all I'm saying is I got a good deal out there lol no big deal Btw Mario next time your driving and you pass a window just see how you look in that Kia sportage tough guylol the nerve of you calling people pussys driving a sportage
lmfao....i resent that to...there was a time u drove the kia to..and i wasent callin u a pussy im just sayin if ur scared of oakland then ur a pussy haha

--------------------

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
maybe this is why when i PM some guys, they never reply back to me. they think i might go rob them or something [Confused] .

get out of your hole [patriot]

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
last time I got parts in oakland I met the guy at a burger king parking lot, while I was there waiting I was approached and propositioned by 3 ladies of the night, not sure they were all ladies [Eek!]

Oakland has a lot to offer. Where else can you even begin to have those kinds of options lol
 -

[ July 29, 2010, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SantaClara_Lx:
quote:
quote:

i resent that im from san jo and im in the town every now and then wit my boys and i never trip off headn out there??..just sum ppl are pussys all their life haha [Razz]
No pussys here and not scared just don't know anyone out there all I'm saying is I got a good deal out there lol no big deal Btw Mario next time your driving and you pass a window just see how you look in that Kia sportage tough guylol the nerve of you calling people pussys driving a sportage
lmfao....i resent that to...there was a time u drove the kia to..and i wasent callin u a pussy im just sayin if ur scared of oakland then ur a pussy haha
dude the kia is the loaner you just look like a puto driving it dont care who you are you probley look like king kupa driving that little shit

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

*1 HoT Ls1*
¯
Member # 8703

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *1 HoT Ls1*  Ford pictures for *1 HoT Ls1*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is what a scary ass mothafucka would do if he/she were in Oakland after buying parts... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZUHCLtnYFQ

--------------------
BAY AREA STUNNAZ/
1HOTLS1/
JUST ANOTHER 10 SEC LS1

Posts: 257 | From: South City | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]
1_raw_95
¯
Member # 9527

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn I'm out there all the time should I be worried

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
1_raw_95
¯
Member # 9527

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Damn I'm out there all the time should I be worried

only if ur names laquanda and u owe ur pimp money other then that ur fine [Wink]

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com