Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Weed Convention (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Weed Convention
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Broke4.6:
damn yaterstang....seems like you have a hate for marijuana!! i hate when people like you think everyone who smokes it is a stoner and loser with no job?...its not for everyone....yes some people abuse it just like people abuse alcohol! To sit there and call someone a junky cause they smoke weed...now thats just uncalled for seriously man..

junk·ie
   /ˈdʒʌŋki/ Show Spelled[juhng-kee] Show IPA
–noun Informal .
1.a drug addict, esp. one addicted to heroin.
2.a person with an insatiable craving for something: a chocolate junkie.
3.an enthusiastic follower; fan; devotee: a baseball junkie.

[ July 28, 2010, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
quote:
Medical treatment, what a joke. So you cant go to sleep so you get a prescription for dope? Lame, whatever happened to just getting a bj and passing out? Or a little grip and pull if you aint got no ladyfriend. People with prescriptions just want to get high like the rest of us but take their addiction to a whole new level by going to a doctor to fake some bs ailment. They dont even care what you have, the first thing they ask is if you have your money or not. Now these stoners are renting out convention centers and having a conference. Get a life you stoners, and maybe a jawb next!

lame! get your info right lol now there are a few places like thisjust trying to get the money... MMEC!I hate this place they front but it is all about the money. but that can be said of any industry , there are people trying to do it the right way and people trying to take advantage of the system. but most places DO require all your medical records and or a reconomdation from a doctor for a specific aliment that marijuana might be benificial or they will not grant you the prescription. plus they do atleast try to educate you on the cleaner ways to smoke if smoking is your choice of consumtion and what to look out for in your medicine like, mold and pestisides and what not. so were all not just people trying to get high. But i know how you like to throw everyone in the same "pot" lol regardless of the situation , pot heads in this situation, mexicans in other sits , san jose people in an other situation blah blah blah always with something to say lol [Razz]
I mean dont get me wrong on the weekends i love to just sit back and take a puff and relax . But I try to stick to medical use just in the evenings to help ME sleep and deal with my back pain and other misc pain from a bad car accident yrs ago. [patriot] and ive never gone in to work high. Not going to do it. lol

Get my info right? Get your head right you lacky stoner! Wah wah wah, i have pain. Well no shit, life sucks and pain is part of life. I'm sure all your medical use is just at night, i've seen people like you blazing up on the freeway. It looks like a cloud inside of a car. Your a junky and want other people to approve of your addiction. Screw that. If your feeling pain just take tussin.
Haha take it easy . Your talkng bout beating off , thought we could have a lol and with little of my experience . But f calling me junky.
Yes primarily it should be used for for cancer and serious aliments and serious injures . But eat a dick calling me a junky ,mr I'm better than every one haha j
I'll take being cAlled a stoner but fuck u, I am no junkie haha
[Wink]

[ July 28, 2010, 01:49 AM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you are addicted to smoking pot, your a junky. Nice example your father has given you cause now your just like him. You can eat your daddys dick if he can even get it up!

-

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
you are addicted to smoking pot, your a junky. Nice example your father has given you cause now your just like him. You can eat your daddys dick if he can even get it up!

-

haha what a tool [Wink]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Id like to take a moment to retract my statements about Reagan. I got him mixed up with Nixon cause Im a junkie stoner. But upon smoking more marijuana and watching Futurama I realized that Nixon was the greedy dick lover, not Reagan.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
weed^^
drank

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 85notch5.0:
Id like to take a moment to retract my statements about Reagan. I got him mixed up with Nixon cause Im a junkie stoner. But upon smoking more marijuana and watching Futurama I realized that Nixon was the greedy dick lover, not Reagan.

come on even Nixon did do some good..... He had great relations with China.... His downfall was trying to keep tabs on people.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
so was clinton a junkie too?

-

yaterstang you are just a plain DOUCHE, that likes to stir up the pot and thinks you are always right no matter what. you my friend are also a junkie, An ATTENTion junkie,

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

I <3 you too hanson, hey schools almost back in. You gonna go pickup some more kids to help you find you puppy?

-

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LMFAO ^

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Hanson:

-

yaterstang you are just a plain DOUCHE, that likes to stir up the pot and thinks you are always right no matter what. you my friend are also a junkie, An ATTENTion junkie,

Evidently you are just a plain DOUCHE as well, that likes to jock Yater all day. You my friend are also a junkie, An YATErstang junkie,

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
Vote NO, I advise you all to do the same. Keep the shit illegal...

[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cagedblackgt:
quote:

-

Evidently you are just a plain DOUCHE as well, that likes to jock Yater all day. You my friend are also a junkie, An YATErstang junkie,
[Roll Eyes] ummm , negative numnutzicle. i just have the cajones to call out douches like you that post like you have a 3rd grad education. you are the diarahea of cafords.

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

and naming yourself chris hanson from disneyland isnt the most heinous profile on cafords.com. your a joke, im sure you dont even have a car
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by cagedblackgt:
quote:

-

[Roll Eyes] ummm , negative numnutzicle. i just have the cajones to call out douches like you that post like you have a 3rd grad education. you are the diarahea of cafords.
3rd grade education lol? Did you even read what you just wrote?

Just in case you you did not know this was out there:

www.hookedonphonics.com/pre-k-category?C1=18

Just a thought.

Mike

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Oh in case you need something while you cry yourself to sleep everynight, you can use this, its right up your alley (literally and figuratively):

-

--------------------

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Found a pic of Chris Hanson:

-

--------------------

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^^HAHAHAHA
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
quote:
Medical treatment, what a joke. So you cant go to sleep so you get a prescription for dope? Lame, whatever happened to just getting a bj and passing out? Or a little grip and pull if you aint got no ladyfriend. People with prescriptions just want to get high like the rest of us but take their addiction to a whole new level by going to a doctor to fake some bs ailment. They dont even care what you have, the first thing they ask is if you have your money or not. Now these stoners are renting out convention centers and having a conference. Get a life you stoners, and maybe a jawb next!

lame! get your info right lol now there are a few places like thisjust trying to get the money... MMEC!I hate this place they front but it is all about the money. but that can be said of any industry , there are people trying to do it the right way and people trying to take advantage of the system. but most places DO require all your medical records and or a reconomdation from a doctor for a specific aliment that marijuana might be benificial or they will not grant you the prescription. plus they do atleast try to educate you on the cleaner ways to smoke if smoking is your choice of consumtion and what to look out for in your medicine like, mold and pestisides and what not. so were all not just people trying to get high. But i know how you like to throw everyone in the same "pot" lol regardless of the situation , pot heads in this situation, mexicans in other sits , san jose people in an other situation blah blah blah always with something to say lol [Razz]
I mean dont get me wrong on the weekends i love to just sit back and take a puff and relax . But I try to stick to medical use just in the evenings to help ME sleep and deal with my back pain and other misc pain from a bad car accident yrs ago. [patriot] and ive never gone in to work high. Not going to do it. lol

Get my info right? Get your head right you lacky stoner! Wah wah wah, i have pain. Well no shit, life sucks and pain is part of life. I'm sure all your medical use is just at night, i've seen people like you blazing up on the freeway. It looks like a cloud inside of a car. Your a junky and want other people to approve of your addiction. Screw that. If your feeling pain just take tussin.
yeah be like this dumb ass and take pills.. then it's ok to be a pos loser as long as your taking pills and not smoking! fucking lame! but i bet you have no problems with the purple drank! [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
 -

going to sue your ass for using my likeness!

-

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dammit!

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:
quote:

[Whoo Whooooo!]
If anything should be illegal its alchohol. IMO. Its killed more people than marijuana has cause marijuana has a record kill count of ZERO! Alchohol is probably the leading cause of men and women cheating on each other, its the cause for mass violence as testosterone flies and its just all bad. But again this is just IMO. Im a pothead, not an alcholic. Biaw!

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 85notch5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:
quote:

[Whoo Whooooo!]
If anything should be illegal its alchohol. IMO. Its killed more people than marijuana has cause marijuana has a record kill count of ZERO! Alchohol is probably the leading cause of men and women cheating on each other, its the cause for mass violence as testosterone flies and its just all bad. But again this is just IMO. Im a pothead, not an alcholic. Biaw!
Don't forget about cigarettes, I think those kill a few people a year as well. People know they kill but don't worry about it till they get cancer. And sometimes even then they don't stop smoking ---- I think that's a junkie

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com