Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Weed Convention (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Weed Convention
50/50
¯
Member # 1724

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 50/50  Ford pictures for 50/50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is this a bad idea? Can anyone feel a band of masked gunmen showing up?
 - [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ July 27, 2010, 03:45 AM: Message edited by: 50/50 ]

--------------------
Previously named: VenGeance, 5LiterFever, 50cal.

Drive safely. You wanna drive in it. Not DIE in it.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder how many cars will be pulled over after the show?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
I wonder how many cars will be pulled over after the show?

THEY COULDNT PULL ME OVER ILL BE FLYIN NOIM SAYIN! [Razz]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are idiots. There isn't going to be any weed there.

"HempCon is a medical marijuana show catering to those who may be benefited from the medical use of marijuana. This will be one of the premiere events of the year with a huge amount of exhibits including medical marijuana dispensaries, collectives, care givers, evaluation services, legal services, educational institutes, equipment, accessories, and many more. HempCon will be an educational event as well with a full weekend of seminars and presentations by industry leaders, advocates, and attorneys. Whether you are a patient or someone who wants to get educated more about medical marijuana, you have got to be there."

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Medical treatment, what a joke. So you cant go to sleep so you get a prescription for dope? Lame, whatever happened to just getting a bj and passing out? Or a little grip and pull if you aint got no ladyfriend. People with prescriptions just want to get high like the rest of us but take their addiction to a whole new level by going to a doctor to fake some bs ailment. They dont even care what you have, the first thing they ask is if you have your money or not. Now these stoners are renting out convention centers and having a conference. Get a life you stoners, and maybe a jawb next!
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Medical treatment, what a joke. So you cant go to sleep so you get a prescription for dope? Lame, whatever happened to just getting a bj and passing out? Or a little grip and pull if you aint got no ladyfriend. People with prescriptions just want to get high like the rest of us but take their addiction to a whole new level by going to a doctor to fake some bs ailment. They dont even care what you have, the first thing they ask is if you have your money or not. Now these stoners are renting out convention centers and having a conference. Get a life you stoners, and maybe a jawb next!

I agree with you but there are the real people out there that it helps.

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Forget it

[ July 28, 2010, 02:16 AM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Forget it ...

[ July 28, 2010, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Will be like N8 in before the lock. I have to get in every post. personal mission I have.

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
quote:

lame! get your info right lol now there are a few places like thisjust trying to get the money... MMEC!I hate this place they front but it is all about the money. but that can be said of any industry , there are people trying to do it the right way and people trying to take advantage of the system. but most places DO require all your medical records and or a reconomdation from a doctor for a specific aliment that marijuana might be benificial or they will not grant you the prescription. plus they do atleast try to educate you on the cleaner ways to smoke if smoking is your choice of consumtion and what to look out for in your medicine like, mold and pestisides and what not. so were all not just people trying to get high. But i know how you like to throw everyone in the same "pot" lol regardless of the situation , pot heads in this situation, mexicans in other sits , san jose people in an other situation blah blah blah always with something to say lol [Razz]
I mean dont get me wrong on the weekends i love to just sit back and take a puff and relax . But I try to stick to medical use just in the evenings to help ME sleep and deal with my back pain and other misc pain from a bad car accident yrs ago. [patriot] and ive never gone in to work high. Not going to do it. lol

Get my info right? Get your head right you lacky stoner! Wah wah wah, i have pain. Well no shit, life sucks and pain is part of life. I'm sure all your medical use is just at night, i've seen people like you blazing up on the freeway. It looks like a cloud inside of a car. Your a junky and want other people to approve of your addiction. Screw that. If your feeling pain just take tussin.
96mysticman
¯
Member # 8327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96mysticman  Ford pictures for 96mysticman    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just put some tussin on it lol [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im in! I think somebody should roll 1 up and relax. [Big Grin]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
Ill be there ! Hoping to get more free nutrients from fox famrs and humboldt nutrients. hope they are there. They've been hooking me up on vendor days at south bay hydro.

damn super smart, post that your all about growing online.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cm4hawks:
Will be like N8 in before the lock. I have to get in every post. personal mission I have.

+2
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

medical treatment a joke? hmm i'd like to hear you say that in front of my father who needs it to control his spasms (incomplete quadrapalegic), you sir are just hurt because you aren't cashing in on sb420, fag.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
quote:

medical treatment a joke? hmm i'd like to hear you say that in front of my father who needs it to control his spasms (incomplete quadrapalegic), you sir are just hurt because you aren't cashing in on sb420, fag.
Ok, CS your father is the 1% that actually need to use it for medicinal purposes ya tweaker. 99% of the rest of the smokers come up with bullshit excuses to take advantage of the law. I have buddys with their prescriptions and they're out playing basketball, hiking, wakeboarding. Lets get real, its a bunch of bs that has been taken over by your everyday junkie.
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually! They prescribe it to people like doods dad, cancer patients, insomniacs, people with chronic pains or illness. Its a fucking plant that you grow in the ground, persay. It will be LEGAL in California come November as they are putting on the voting ballot. The only reason its not already legal is because during Reagans time of Presidency he like so many corrupt politicians today only cared about OIL! Hence why we still have troops deployed in Iraq/Afghanistan, etc. Point being, marijuana is a multi-billion dollar industry and its simple, so with that said, had marijuana been legal all these years, oil companies wouldnt be as rich and greedy as they are now. They were afraid of that so they started feeding people stories of how bad marijuana is for you. But really, its not so bad at all.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ 1 don't dis the late Ronald Reagan
2 any smoke in your lungs is gonna be bad for you. Make it legal but make it a pill form so you damn hippys won't smoke it.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

A ducks a duck, if they make it pill form they'd chop it up and snort it. Or boil it on a spoon and inject it.
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
2 any smoke in your lungs is gonna be bad for you. Make it legal but make it a pill form so you damn hippys won't smoke it.

What's wrong with being critical of Reagan?

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They tried the pill called it marinol. Supposetly didn't have the same benefits as the THC found in the plant and came with the customary side effects all pharmaceuticals seem to come with.
Posts: 549 | From: angels camp | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn yaterstang....seems like you have a hate for marijuana!! i hate when people like you think everyone who smokes it is a stoner and loser with no job?...its not for everyone....yes some people abuse it just like people abuse alcohol! To sit there and call someone a junky cause they smoke weed...now thats just uncalled for seriously man..

[ July 28, 2010, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: Broke4.6 ]

--------------------
01 GT -lazer red- 32v swap

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

1 Reagan was a crappy president, only president worse than him is Bush, who was a retard puppet, Reagan was just a greedy dick.

2 if you smoke from a vaporizer, you get clean smoke everytime, no tobacco, no joint paper. Not to mention you get 92% of the original THC count. And for the hippys, i agree, calm the fuck down. Me, I go to a friends house and play video games or watch movies, or the occasional educational documentary. Or in my own backyard, I dont like to bring more attention to myself then my Mustang already does. Not cause its beautiful but because its loud. Damn SLP's and o/r hpipe. Lol.

Even if/when its legal there will be rules. Its still a D.U.I. You have to be 21 to buy it, etc.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Vote NO, I advise you all to do the same. Keep the shit illegal...

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Well put Broke 4.6. +1

[ July 28, 2010, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: 85notch5.0 ]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com