Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » jetskis value

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: jetskis value
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A friend of mine is selling his jet ski it's an 2006 Yamaha VX110 Sport.
It's in pretty good condition, has a trailer and cover.
The thing is really fun, but he's selling it because he needs the money. He's willing to cut a deal for 2500 bucks.. The kbb is 4490 retail, and the trade in is 3085..
Do you think buying this for 2500 bucks, and buying new tires for the trailer and a new cover for 120 bucks that I'd have a good profit? Or does it sound like a headache?

The trailer needs new tires, they're cheap, and the cover is faded.. Probably would be best to get a new one to help with the sale.
Just curious if anyone on here knows anything about PWC's, I'm completely blind when it comes to any type of boat/pwc..
It seems like a good deal to me, but who knows how long it'd take to sell?

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very good deal, please pm me if you pass
2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well its a good time of year to sell it thats for sure

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
offer 2200
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sound like a good deal

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Never go off kkbb value look on craigslist and eBay for the same jet ski to see what there realy going for ,also just know this the season will be over in a month then it will be harder to sell in the off summer months

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Depends on how may hours are on in it and if he kept on with the scheduled services. The tires and cover are very minimal no need to put more money into to sell it.
At that price it is a good deal.

The lakes are really full and will be good to use well into September. Easy money could be made posting that ski up on Craigslist as is.

The best deals are when people need to sell quick. In April a co-worker sold all his toys dirt cheap to save his marriage. I picked up his 2007 turbo Honda F12-X jet ski w/trailer, neoprene vests, cover, anchor, wake board, ropes, and other stuff.

It only had 17 hours and was in IMMACULATE condition for only $3400 [Big Grin]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com