Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » POLL Top 5 CaFord members with lives and have senses of humor (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: POLL Top 5 CaFord members with lives and have senses of humor
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CobraChick:
What pics? I don't have pics on here....

by pics, he means hiding in your bushes [Big Grin]

[ July 22, 2010, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: cagedblackgt ]

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:
Originally posted by cagedblackgt:
quote:
Why the hell did my name get honorable mention on this dumbass thread?? [Confused]

Cause you posted in the other dumbass thread?
Oh ok.
This is the good thread, its a celebration not a hateration like fagsons
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
EDIT DP

[ July 22, 2010, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
What pics? I don't have pics on here....

by pics, he means hiding in your bushes [Big Grin]
shhhh you're not supposed to tell her, afterall it was your camera I borrowed [Wink] . Lol mike

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In no particular order.

1. Blue92 - We had a "good time" with his ex.
2. CagedblackGT - I know what clicks his shutter and extends his barrel. We both like it full frame.
3. Yaterstang - Got me a great deal on an IPAD. Thanks!
4. Mustang Girl - Best pointers on working and buffing that body
5. Cobrachick - You are last because you still didn't accept my xbox live friend request!

[ July 22, 2010, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: essasin ]

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bottle95 your the one u told me about that dangerous skull vodka? Right?

This trend would be beteer if I was drinkin boo work yeaaaa beer! [patriot]

[ July 22, 2010, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: CHUGGNBREW'Z ]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
In no particular order.

2. CagedblackGT - I know what clicks his shutter and extends his barrel. We both like it full frame.
4. cobragirl - Best pointers on working and buffing that body
5. Cobrachick - You are last because you still didn't accept my xbox live friend request!

I told you my XBOX is broken!!! I need a new eye for it lol Add me on PS3 modular_4_6 my hubby is mainly on but i get on and play WAW Zombies cause i love that game!!!

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
In no particular order.

4. cobragirl - Best pointers on working and buffing that body

I told you my XBOX is broken!!! I need a new eye for it lol Add me on PS3 modular_4_6 my hubby is mainly on but i get on and play WAW Zombies cause i love that game!!!
By Xbox broken she means your not black [Razz]

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How come the other thread got locked and this one didn't? [Confused]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Cause that one's gay and this ones not..... [Big Grin]

[ July 22, 2010, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: CobraChick ]

--------------------

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Cause that one's gay and this ones now..... [Big Grin]
CAFords is built on love, not hate. Don't worry, we're watching this thread too.
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

quote:

Because were not being douchebags and attacking people. We are joking around and people laughing and have a good time, not being cynical dickscicles

--------------------

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Because this site is about being funny and having a good time, not hating on everything and taking everything so seriously. The same type of bullshitting that would go on in anybody's garage.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Because this site is about being funny and having a good time, not hating on everything and taking everything so seriously. The same type of bullshitting that would go on in anybody's garage.

That's very well put. Now go to the mall and steal another gay shirt.

[ July 22, 2010, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: Slowback67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well some of the shit you guys say......well honestly I am a fun loving guy and easy to get along with. Dont say some of that shit to me in person that you guys feel comfortable typing. [Big Grin]

Like calling me a "mudshark" or making that reference to me. Could result in physical activity. But all the other little side jokes like wooden shoes and if I am black or not is all good. But some of you really ride the line on this forum. I try speak to all ya'll with respect in person and online. Even though when I tried that with Cobrachick all ya'll thought I was trying to spit game...lol

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:

That's very well put. Not go to the mall and steal another gay shirt.
LOL, I actually stole that shirt from putter. He wants to know why you dont call him anymore.
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Well some of the shit you guys say......well honestly I am a fun loving guy and easy to get along with. Dont say some of that shit to me in person that you guys feel comfortable typing. [Big Grin]

Like calling me a "mudshark" or making that reference to me. Could result in physical activity. But all the other little side jokes like wooden shoes and if I am black or not is all good. But some of you really ride the line on this forum. I try speak to all ya'll with respect in person and online. Even though when I tried that with Cobrachick all ya'll thought I was trying to spit game...lol

On a side note, is Mudshark a racist term?!? Seriously...?

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Yea..... also if you not sure about the term maybe shouldn't use it...lol. So far everyone I have met personally has been cool peeps. Which is a good thang.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Please moratorium on the word ***shark!! no bueno
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Yea..... also if you not sure about the term maybe shouldn't use it...lol. So far everyone I have met personally has been cool peeps. Which is a good thang.
Just for my own enlightenment....why? If anything i thought it was derogatory to the fat white women?

--------------------

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

quote:
Originally posted by N8:

how are you a ***shark..... you like black guys too?
lol jk

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

nm... [Big Grin]

[ July 22, 2010, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Because were not being douchebags and attacking people. We are joking around and people laughing and have a good time, not being cynical dickscicles
FU, you're a POS.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

quote:
quote:
quote:

FU, you're a POS.
Im a Point of Sale machine?

--------------------

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ July 22, 2010, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: Blue92 ]

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com