Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » POLL Top 5 CaFord members with lives and have senses of humor (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: POLL Top 5 CaFord members with lives and have senses of humor
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's my top 5
Chugginbrew - He's always drunk and always funny
Cagedblackgt - He's got guns and his posts are funny too
N8 - Everythings about him, doesnt pay people when he thinks he's been screwed and doesnt apologize for it. He's not always funny but he's got a good sense of humor and doesnt take any jokes directed at him too seriously.
50Deep - Looks like Kanye and wears dude capris but other than that he's done a good job at getting his dream car and is shaking the haters well. Has a good sense of humor
Lambonotch - His posts cracked me up, where have you gone oh lambo?

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
n8 = funny as f*ck <--- even that is funny

[ July 22, 2010, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn N8 when did you get over the 10K mark on your posts?
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn i gotta start going to meets!!!

So 50DEEP is always the one black guy in the picks with all the other non-black guys [Big Grin]

We need to start a post with everybody next to there cars [dance]

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:

Someone finally has a good idea.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
Damn i gotta start going to meets!!!

So 50DEEP is always the one black guy in the picks with all the other non-black guys [Big Grin]

youll make your car look like a powerwheel stang [Razz]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Hopefully this can be a POSITIVE thread instead of the HATER thread fagson has going over there.
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok so here's my picks. Love it or hate it
Yellow94gt- Drew is a savage on the track but more than anything manages somehow with his busy schedule to babysit this site and keep it running. If you like this site regardless of other peoples garbage pays thank him. He's the one keeping it going.

Yater- you obviously have too much time on your hands. Try sodoku. Though some of your Shit has me rolling.

Blue92- funny mfr and a good friend.

BotlGt aka Dan. Awesome wrench and always funny and willing to help at a decent price with great quality.

Lastly- well I don't have a 5th so ill get back to that later
*edit*
Cagedblkgt I think his name is. Awesome photographer and never hesitates to call bs when it needs to be called.

[ July 22, 2010, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: bottled95GT?? ]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm

1. N8 - Cause he gives me someone to poke fun at all day and its entertaining, and not once has he threatened to shoot me

2. Yater - Well the pics are funny

3. CagedblackGT- that guy is just awesome

4. Chuggabrewz - drunk people ftw

5. TASHA_COUPE - For making me realize how retarded people can be

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cagedblackgt:
....1. ...and not once has he threatened to shoot me....

yet
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
Yellow94gt- Drew is a savage on the track but more than anything manages somehow with his busy schedule to babysit this site and keep it running. If you like this site regardless of other peoples garbage pays thank him. He's the one keeping it going.

Yater- you obviously have too much time on your hands. Try sodoku. Though some of your Shit has me rolling.

BotlGt aka Dan. Awesome wrench and always funny and willing to help at a decent price with great quality.

*edit*
Cagedblkgt I think his name is. Awesome photographer and never hesitates to call bs when it needs to be called.

dont blame me because i have a job where theres an internet connection and i have an assistant to do my work for me, hansons just pissed cause his job is out of an old mail jeep selling dicksickles to little kids
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:

*edit*

dont blame me because i have a job where theres an internet connection and i have an assistant to do my work for me, hansons just pissed cause his job is out of an old mail jeep selling dicksickles to little kids
I thought he worked at walmart?
[Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
....1. ...and not once has he threatened to shoot me....

yet
Its all fun and games until someone gets shot in the face [Frown]

--------------------

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1. TASHAS_COUPE: Because he's black
2. 50deep: Because he's also black
3. DLo: His name makes me think he is black
4. Yaterstang: Because his Girl Friend is black
5. N8: because he wants to be black

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

quote:
Originally posted by CobraChick:

[Whoo Whooooo!]

Mudshark -

Edited back cause she said it was funny lol

[ July 22, 2010, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: cagedblackgt ]

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

lol n8s black tashas wack
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why dose everybody th ink I'm drunk all the time? Lol I found something better being drunk on mw2 with a mic [Big Grin] . Oh and guns

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Wow hey what was that term for chicks tainted by...... Nvm lmfao jk jk jk.

[ July 22, 2010, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: bottled95GT?? ]

--------------------
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why the hell did my name get honorable mention on this dumbass thread?? [Confused]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Wow get what was that term for chicks tainted by...... Nvm lmfao jk jk jk.
Lol i dont think i can be a mudshark because i am black lol

--------------------

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
Why the hell did my name get honorable mention on this dumbass thread?? [Confused]

Cause you posted in the other dumbass thread?

--------------------

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

I was jk [Wink] ive seen your pics lol

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

lol
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Cause you posted in the other dumbass thread?
Oh ok.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

What pics? I don't have pics on here....

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com