Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » S281Cobra is back? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: S281Cobra is back?
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Or were you here the whole time?
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why do you say that? I actually clicked on his name at the top of the homepage to see if there was a pic of his car...then I notcied you posted this thread right after [Big Grin]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
why do you say that? I actually clicked on his name at the top of the homepage to see if there was a pic of his car...then I notcied you posted this thread right after [Big Grin]

One of the posts got heated and he made a quick appearance. I checked his last posts and they were back in like 2007.
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It would be awesome if some of the old members started posting more and the ghetto garbage got kicked.

This site use to be an amazing place and hope it gets back there.

Mike

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S281Cobra  Ford pictures for S281Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I try to get here as much as I can, just depends on how busy my day gets.

I don't mind members disagreeing or debating, but if it starts to get too personal, I will lock the threads.

as I said I can't be here every minute of the day, but if a thread get's really out of control try sending me a pm and I'll try to jump in and take care of the problem.

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls
Stuttgart, Ingolstadt & some on order

Posts: 456 | From: Bay Area, CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by S281Cobra:

I don't mind members disagreeing or debating, but if it starts to get too personal, I will lock the threads.

as I said I can't be here every minute of the day, but if a thread get's really out of control try sending me a pm and I'll try to jump in and take care of the problem.

Thanks man, good to see you posting! You still got the cobraleen?

Best color ever on that thing lol

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S281Cobra  Ford pictures for S281Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cagedblackgt:
quote:

Yes it's still alive and well

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lizstick red. Hmmmmmmm.
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes it's still alive and well
Still one of the best looking cars on this board hands down!
[worship]

--------------------

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd Like to see some pics of the liztick red faleen cobra [Big Grin]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:

It's a lizstick red Saleen Cobra. Lizstick red only came on the real deal.
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

my mistake cagedblackgt said cobraleen not faleen ooops... lol but ya pics please [Big Grin]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
quote:

bare with me a lil ive been drinking [Wink]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

-

-

Custom Recaros and Carbon Fiber Light Bar
 -

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
quote:

bare with me a lil ive been drinking [Wink]
I was just being a smartass and screwing around. I know you knew. [patriot]
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Your ride is jaw dropping. That CF bar and custom seats made a badass ride look even better.
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Pics dont do it justice, literally when you see the car in person you want to have sex with it.

--------------------

cobra4v
¯
Member # 4889

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for cobra4v  Ford pictures for cobra4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

-

Custom Recaros and Carbon Fiber Light Bar
 -

That's one beautiful Saleen Cobra. [worship] [worship] [worship]

[ July 19, 2010, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: cobra4v ]

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my dream mustang...

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

that thing is amazing awesome bad ass looking car [worship] [worship] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

07REDVENOM
¯
Member # 10122

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 07REDVENOM  Ford pictures for 07REDVENOM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
beautiful car!! were not worthy, were not worthy lol [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Bottles Are For Babies.... Real Men Get Blown....

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This car in person is even better looking than the pics. [patriot]

Hey weren't you trying to get an enzo or some ferrari a while back? [Confused]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:

Heh.....see sig.......... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:

Heh.....see sig.......... [Big Grin]
It's in some cryptic code. Pics please [Smile]
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
.....dam that's a really nice color, one of the best verts I have ever seen [worship]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com