Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » one bad a$$ car!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: one bad a$$ car!!
POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1843863650.html
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very nice
[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FAP FAP FAP
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks for the link, i sent him an email
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
03-04 cobra powered with push button keyless start wonder how hard that was to do [Eek!] [worship]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
03-04 cobra powered with push button keyless start wonder how hard that was to do [Eek!] [worship]

turn off the PATS in the tune and you're good to go
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What about the push button keyless start up what do you have to do for that

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why is it so cheap?

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
Why is it so cheap?

Because it has the Eleanor kit on lol......

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
post deleted..what was it?

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
post deleted..what was it?

67 Shelby Eleanor clone with 03 Cobra sued seats and suspension motor keyless push button startup like the newer cars

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds sick..how much was he asking?

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
asking 40k

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

heres the build on modularfords:
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php/125966-68-fastback-with-terminator-engine

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW!!

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

so was this car really for sale or someone decided to have some fun by posting it as their own?

*edit: looks like svt68 who posted the build on modularfords is from sac...
======================================

here is the text to ad in case the CL one is taken down or expires

1968 mustang fastback - $1 (sacramento)
Date: 2010-07-14, 11:14PM PDT
Reply to: sale-ukxtc-1843863650@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

68 mustang fastback restomod shelby clone with eleanor hood and side skirt,power window,power lock.
powertrain is a 04 svt cobra supercharger 4.6 dohc with a tremec 6speed transmission
and 04 cobra 8.8 independent rear suspencion. front mustant II suspencion from heidst's,
front and rear coil over shocks, front shocks QA-1 single knob adjustable 04 svt cobra leather and suede seat.
autometer gauges" boost,wideband,nitrous,rpm,speedo,oil,fuel,temp.
bullit rims, "rear stock cobra disk brakes 11"x17 with 295/40/17" "front wilwood 12" brakes, drilled slotter rotors 8"x17 245/40/17"
tilt steering column flaming river,ready with 2 amps "audiobahn A6601T" "rockford fosgate punch X1000.1"
and retro sound model one radio for it classic look but with it modern technology plays Ipod,usb drive,cd player,cd changer,radio.
this car is rust free all rusted metal was replace with new metal.
sandblasted and coated with rust bullet epoxy no rust what so ever.
now the entire engine is a freshly rebuilt heads,block and supercharger,receipt on hand.
all forged component. the supercharger "SNAKEBITE" UPGRADE was sent to a company for
rebuilt and ported by STIEGEMEIR see their website http://www.stiegemeier.com/snakebite.html
the car is 95% complete all it needs is re-paint, if you want a show quality.
all you need to buy is the trunk carpet and front window molding that it,
all other parts I have like side windows,wheather strips,custom door panes brush alum insert,glove box ect.

forgot to mention the ignition security, is a push botton start, the key fob need to be with you in you're pocket,
no need to take it out, all you need is to be with in 5' feet from the car to unlock the door by itself and
to be able to start just push the button, and when you want to stop the engine just push the button you walk away
the door locks itself and the security system arms itself, this system hot wire proof, and for added security
the key fob has a on and off button that way will not start the car if your close to it.
here is the web site to lear more about it
http://www.auto-hub.com/stardrive_push_start_ignition.html
this car it is is already drivable as is 125 miles on the odometer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoIIsZdafXk&feature=channel

[ July 15, 2010, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: venomous99 ]

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX