Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2 Mexican Caford members,(Corridos) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 2 Mexican Caford members,(Corridos)
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by vendicated_03gt:
wat do u guys bump ? larry hernandes, el compa chuy, gerardo ortiz, el comandor, ??? i bump the old skool corridos the new ones gettin hella wack. i like los amos , but the old ones before that hyphy shit. if u guys get a chance buy their cd pantano de cocodillos, that shit is sick...

-

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i bump the old school los oringles da san juan and los razos

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GT SMOKIN:
Los inquietos, chalilo sanchez and my fav la arolladora banda el limon compita...

[worship]

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
510vnum
¯
Member # 9106

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510vnum  Ford pictures for 510vnum    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gerardo ortiz and julion alvarez
Posts: 255 | From: oakland ca | Registered: Apr 2009  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
banda el recodo, chalino sanchez y lo que este perron!!!!

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

vishs03
¯
Member # 8437

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vishs03  Ford pictures for vishs03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tigrillo palma "el 24", chalino sanchez.
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
los tigres del norte and most of the above
y me primos corrido aguevo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfYBe6nhmDE

[ July 12, 2010, 03:37 AM: Message edited by: SLPR93 ]

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
all guy's quit bullshiting you guy's listen to ricky martan an mark anthnony

what's wrong with mark anthony? if u actually know how to dance salsa u would know that u could get the best looking hoe's at hispanics clubs. [dance]
beside his music is gay an he's a skin flute pro
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jose Alfredo Jimenez is one of my all time favorites but also miguel y miguel, Antonio aguilar, Los cadetes de linares and all kinds of shit

Lately I been listening to alot of Gerardo Ortiz,Valentine Elizalde and tons of Banda. And like NCALSVT said nothing worse then a paisa fakin the funk

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

what's wrong with mark anthony? if u actually know how to dance salsa u would know that u could get the best looking hoe's at hispanics clubs. [dance]
I witnessed this first hand. I was at a Mexican joint in Hayward this weekend and I can tell you these cats know how to party. The most hideous troll lookin dude was pullin all the beezies because he knew how to salsa. Chicks were lined up to dance with him. And I believe one song they played was a Mark Anthony cut...lol
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
mexican music is sung by a bunch of fat, no talent having, small penis drug dealers with tacky suits and shoes.

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

I witnessed this first hand. I was at a Mexican joint in Hayward this weekend and I can tell you these cats know how to party. The most hideous troll lookin dude was pullin all the beezies because he knew how to salsa. Chicks were lined up to dance with him. And I believe one song they played was a Mark Anthony cut...lol
i'm hispanic and i didnt use to like latino music before but i decided to be open minded and learn how to dance all kinds of music, which lead me to some good ass pussy when i was single.
[worship]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
331SVO
¯
Member # 7376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 331SVO  Ford pictures for 331SVO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
+1 with ^^^^ drug dealers control most of the corrido regime....although I do like el hijo de la tuna and el corrido de javier torres....which is actually made by juan villarreal...which no one knows about....I like nuevos rebeldes...juan villareal..voces del rancho...but for the most part I cant stand the hyphy corrido homos and the whole pasito durangense....thats pretty much straight circus music.
Posts: 226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Hanson:
mexican music is sung by a bunch of fat, no talent having, small penis drug dealers with tacky suits and shoes.

lmfao mexican chickas are the best fuckem bust in them and leaveem [patriot] [burnout]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

i'm hispanic and i didnt use to like latino music before but i decided to be open minded and learn how to dance all kinds of music, which lead me to some good ass pussy when i was single.
[worship]

Yea man, I am married now, but I think I missed out on some action as a youngin. I would have taken salsa lessons if I knew it would yield that type of results. And some of these broads were straight notches. El Tenampo on E14 in Hayward is the spot on Saturdays..lol. I'll be going back.
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 331SVO:
+1 with ^^^^ drug dealers control most of the corrido regime....although I do like el hijo de la tuna and el corrido de javier torres....which is actually made by juan villarreal...which no one knows about....I like nuevos rebeldes...juan villareal..voces del rancho...but for the most part I cant stand the hyphy corrido homos and the whole pasito durangense....thats pretty much straight circus music.

well fucking said I can't stand durangense for a second

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by onesicklx:
 -

is this a poster that hangs on your wall
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
 -

no, but if you buy it for me ill rock it in my garage.... [worship]
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by triple black hatch:
los cadetes de linares are the shit and ramon ayala

+1 Los cadetes de linares and ramon ayala are the shit... [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by triple black hatch:
los cadetes de linares are the shit and ramon ayala

+1 Los cadetes de linares and ramon ayala are the shit... [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

in your "gayrage"

lmao j/k. To be honest some of the music is kinda tight. I of course know none of the words. But when they let out that cry/yell/yodel, I know it must be knockin.

onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

in your "gayrage"

lmao j/k. To be honest some of the music is kinda tight. I of course know none of the words. But when they let out that cry/yell/yodel, I know it must be knockin.

lol....just fyi dude in the pic is chalino sanchez, hes like the mexican version of tupac...he was killed back in the early 90's...before he died he was not that famous, after he died dude became huge in mexican narco coridos, hes preatty much the godfather of drug narco coridos...
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2slow2go:
This is gettin outta hand, we need a NO LICENSE AND NO INSURANCE SECTION.

LMFAO
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXQRLNkvOGE

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com