Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Oakland is gonna burn at 4pm today (Page 4)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Oakland is gonna burn at 4pm today
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
As I said before, Dead police is the only justice. 2-4 years do not equal to the lost of a life

man im getting pissed people think homeboy was a saint, i heard some first hand stories that make me think inv mansl is too much
Doesn't matter if he was a killer, he was unarmed, handcuffed, on camera knees in his back and shot and killed, left his child behind just to have a verdict of that would only get 2-4 years
If it was a black cop this thread wouldnt even exist. Reverse racsim is why your so pissed.
You finally make sense. If it was a colored office none of this would be going on because no one would have shot in the back while face down on the ground.
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cees87drop:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
As I said before, Dead police is the only justice. 2-4 years do not equal to the lost of a life

man im getting pissed people think homeboy was a saint, i heard some first hand stories that make me think inv mansl is too much
Doesn't matter if he was a killer, he was unarmed, handcuffed, on camera knees in his back and shot and killed, left his child behind just to have a verdict of that would only get 2-4 years
If it was a black cop this thread wouldnt even exist. Reverse racsim is why your so pissed.
You finally make sense. If it was a colored office none of this would be going on because no one would have shot in the back while face down on the ground.
What a dumbass statement. Your fucking racist.

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by WIKDVNM:
quote:
Fuck police and fuck the system. Let's call it justice when a cop is shot in the line of duty

Wow the letters on your keyboard must be worn off from all the BS you type on the net.. You realize you just made an open threat to all LEO's and the site owners here whould be stupid not to take action to protect the site.

I am LEO... going to threaten to shoot me?

wikd i see the usmc, i just want to make a comment your a true warrior, not these punk ass gotta have a gun pencil neck puss rioters, and thanks for serving us [patriot]
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Fuck police and fuck the system. Let's call it justice when a cop is shot in the line of duty

Wow the letters on your keyboard must be worn off from all the BS you type on the net.. You realize you just made an open threat to all LEO's and the site owners here whould be stupid not to take action to protect the site.

Come on Mr. Big bad Officer, can you please quote where he threatens to shoot anyone??? Lol.
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Come on Mr. Big bad Officer, can you please. quote where he threatens to shoot anyone??? Lol.
it was a question he asked, not a statement. Hence the question mark! Lmao learn how to read the whole sentece before replying

[ July 08, 2010, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Nastysvt ]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
quickblue302
¯
Member # 7912

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quickblue302  Ford pictures for quickblue302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
quote:
quote:

haha

Come on Mr. Big bad Officer, can you please. quote where he threatens to shoot anyone??? Lol.
it was a question he asked, not a statement. Hence the question mark! Lmao learn how to read the whole sentece before replying

--------------------
Eat rice it's good for you!

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Colored? Are you for reals? You act as if your headed back to the fields for free again. Please think for yourselves and don't try to buy into the hate mongerers on either side. Because there is equal opportunity racism out there, if you have hate in your heart let it out. This isnt racism, its not even close. If it was we'd all be calling BS.

So after the O burns down, what is this going to accomplish? Strickter "almost hate crimes"? Your gonna start a revolution, you want to kill some cops? Sounds great but what are you going to do when some felon is eyeballing your Jordans in the BART station? You're going to be hoping there were some cops around, but guess what? We killed em all cause of one dumbass that should have never been behind a gun in the first place. If you dont think this could happen to any dumbass, black, white, latino, and whichever retard with a gun then your retarded.

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by quickblue302:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

haha

Evidently they dont teach that in the ghetto

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

wikd i see the usmc, i just want to make a comment your a true warrior, not these punk ass gotta have a gun pencil neck puss rioters, and thanks for serving us [patriot]
Thanks man, I usualy don't post much on here just read some of the threads for a good laugh but when shit like this is said some one needs to comment.. I am sure he would feel like a bigger man if he walked up to a Cop and his family and said he deserves to die because of a accidental shooting. BTW I know one of the bart cops who stood on that platform that day. I also know a officer who went through the academy with Mehserle, all said there was no way he did that on purpose..

When people make stupid comments like that it hit's home Especialy when one of the Oakland Police officer's that were shot and killed lived right down the street from me. People saying that need to get there heads checked.

[ July 08, 2010, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: WIKDVNM ]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh, boy... So the Officer wrote, "you realize you just made an open threat to all LEO's". Due to his question that you so kindly pointed out, I believe its safe to assume the officer was implying the threat was shoot someone. 306 was stating his beliefs on justice and never threaten to shoot anyone
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh, boy... So the Officer wrote, "you realize you just made an open threat to all LEO's". Due to his question that you so kindly pointed out, I believe its safe to assume the officer was implying the threat was shoot someone. 306 was stating his beliefs on justice and never threaten to shoot anyone
His post was a "Statement" Statements are taken as threats all the time.
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All these losers are just waiting for night fall to go bananas. They already busted into a Footlocker of all things...lol. Can't wait to watch the news in the morning [Eek!]
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
there is equal opportunity racism out there, if you have hate in your heart let it out..

Don't you know better? Its only racism if white people do it, anyone else its just "pride" or a crime.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
All these losers are just waiting for night fall to go bananas. They already busted into a Footlocker of all things...lol. Can't wait to watch the news in the morning [Eek!]

Them there dumb naggers need their shoes. Us here cracker white folk would have broken into ye old walmart

White horse power!

And they stank!

--------------------

cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

All he is doing is rephrasing the old saying, "an eye for an eye". So if I believe in an eye for an eye, do you feel like I just made threat?
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

All he is doing is rephrasing the old saying, "an eye for an eye". So if I believe in an eye for an eye, do you feel like I just made threat?
So let me ask you this... Your standing outside a mans house and he comes to the door and says " I will do what it takes to protect my house" is that a threat or a statement?

Guess it deppends on the person he said it to and how he took it. I took it as a open threat. end of story.

[ July 09, 2010, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: WIKDVNM ]

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:

Maybe they were looking for those space jams?  -
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Call in the Marines, they'll take care of this problem. Then call the amberlamps

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

wht2000gt
¯
Member # 10127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht2000gt  Ford pictures for wht2000gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are these people in Oakland for real? A foot locker. Ignorance at its best. That a way people. That a way to show emm. This topic needs to be locked. People will never learn.
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 94tealgt:
Are these people in Oakland for real? A foot locker. Ignorance at its best. That a way people. That a way to show em. This topic needs to be locked. People will never learn.

Low post count but much wisdom [patriot]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by 94tealgt:
Are these people in Oakland for real? A foot locker. Ignorance at its best. That a way people. That a way to show emm. This topic needs to be locked. People will never learn.

Whoa whoa whoa grasshopper! This topic just started, we've got your standard Clayton Bigsby refrences already, E Thuggery, and shit talking going on son. We got people wanting to kill cops, im surpised nobody mentioned purps in this thread yet.
mustangdude24
¯
Member # 6581

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustangdude24  Ford pictures for mustangdude24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't you know? The best way to make a stand for justice is to break into somebody else's store and steal their stuff. Right? [Roll Eyes]
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

With there ching chang chong talk...i cant understaaaand you.

big but having, breathing all the white mans air....they thing their the best dances...and they stank!

--------------------

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Someone needs to ban this faggot
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
wht2000gt
¯
Member # 10127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht2000gt  Ford pictures for wht2000gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess they think messing up there community that they bitch about being so messed up to begin with will bring grant back. Whatever makes these idiots feel better right. This is why Oakland will never be a stand up community.

Oh wait, there standing up for there rights to steal some shoes. Just another excuse to ruin there city.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com