Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » STOLEN 2003 COBRA (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: STOLEN 2003 COBRA
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
maybe it will be lowered when he gets it back....

LMAO. Anything is possible. 5.0Srt-4 got his saturn stolen a while back and when they found it he had a new two tone paint job
whaat?never happened to me t?????????
No that was Ian aka SydeWayzSix i believe his SN is.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
I thought 03-04 cobra's came stock with lowjack?

or is that just 04?? [Confused]

FORD DOESN'T HAVE LOW JACK OR ON STAR ON THERE CARS IN 2003 OR 2004 MUSTANGS
My 03 has lowjack
that was dealer installed it didn't come from the factroy that way
I think it was a factory option no?

Damn, sucks to hear that, hope your boy finds it in one piece.

Its bad enough when somebody's fox gets stolen let alone a termi...

What also sucks is that if it never shows up then insurance will only give him KBB value and not the $40,000+ your boy has in it?

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RODRIGUEZ:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
I thought 03-04 cobra's came stock with lowjack?

or is that just 04?? [Confused]

FORD DOESN'T HAVE LOW JACK OR ON STAR ON THERE CARS IN 2003 OR 2004 MUSTANGS
My 03 has lowjack
that was dealer installed it didn't come from the factroy that way
I think it was a factory option no?

Damn, sucks to hear that, hope your boy finds it in one piece.

Its bad enough when somebody's fox gets stolen let alone a termi...

What also sucks is that if it never shows up then insurance will only give him KBB value and not the $40,000+ your boy has in it?

lowjack is a dealer installed never came from the factory that way
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow some people that do shit like that deserve to be fucking shot with a 12 gage sawed off!!!!!! hearing shit like this makes me so fucking mad!!!!! good luck with the find did you have full coverage????????

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1RaW93SvT:
wow some people that do shit like that deserve to be fucking shot with a 12 gage sawed off!!!!!! hearing shit like this makes me so fucking mad!!!!! good luck with the find did you have full coverage????????

he's has full coverage. He should be hearing from the ins. company real soon if he hasn't already. He said, if it doen't show in "x" amount of days, then they will cash him out. Not sure what he'll get if they do. Update coming soon.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
maybe it will be lowered when he gets it back....

LMAO. Anything is possible. 5.0Srt-4 got his saturn stolen a while back and when they found it he had a new two tone paint job
whaat?never happened to me t?????????
No that was Ian aka SydeWayzSix i believe his SN is.
Yeah that was Sydewaysix actually.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Random question: did the thief's happen to steal the pink slip as well?

The reason i ask, is a "mutual friend" of a couple of buddies of mine, was asking around trying to sell a "low mileage 03 Cobra, with the pink slip, for $3,000"... he was very set on price, and on not parting the car out...

sounded fishy to me, and it was about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:

The reason i ask, is a "mutual friend" of a couple of buddies of mine, was asking around trying to sell a "low mileage 03 Cobra, with the pink slip, for $3,000"... he was very set on price, and on not parting the car out...

Wow 3K something is defiantly fishy about that [Confused]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All I have to say is check craigslist for parts.

Good luck!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:

His pink slip was stolen along with the car. Can you send me more info please. Thanks.

Update: Ins. is only trying to offer him 19k. He really wants his car back. All the info you have would be very appreciative.

stupidslow02gt
¯
Member # 8300

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stupidslow02gt  Ford pictures for stupidslow02gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats an update on this? Looks like 04 S281 knows who stole this car! Call the cops and get after the guy.
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn hope he gets paid out on it..i had a stangs stolen and they told me if i didn't have both sets of keys the insurance company won't cover the car. but in his situation home owners should be the one covering it if they broke in the house to steal the keys. plus they took the pink..i bet the insurance company is gonna investegate cause they can blame him for not keeping it in a safe place. i hated dealing with them. took me 3 months to get paid out when it happened to me! hoor all works out.

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by M&M Performance *BlownMach1*:
damn hope he gets paid out on it..i had a stangs stolen and they told me if i didn't have both sets of keys the insurance company won't cover the car. but in his situation home owners should be the one covering it if they broke in the house to steal the keys. plus they took the pink..i bet the insurance company is gonna investegate cause they can blame him for not keeping it in a safe place. i hated dealing with them. took me 3 months to get paid out when it happened to me! hoor all works out.

Yeah I couldn't believe it either when he told me what happened. But the car wasn't the only they took, it's the only he wants back. Everything else is replaceable. So is the car, but 20 years from now not too many people will be able to call themselves the original owner of a 2003 SVT Cobra.

Update in about a week to see what we come up with.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com