Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » American members here (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: American members here
Vividly Vintage
¯
Member # 6759

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vividly Vintage  Ford pictures for Vividly Vintage  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
born in Oroville CA moved to San Lorenzo CA and been here ever since.

[patriot] I am proud to be an American! [patriot]

If your not proud, then leave.. [burnout]

I really like this commercial.. I hope the country goes back to building things here in the US and going back to its routes of the industrial era.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi0SbrrGaiw

-

[ July 08, 2010, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: The Mustang Guys ]

--------------------
The Mustang Guys

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Fuck this country

Found your facebook pic Dloser. Go back to pakistan or whatever bullshit country your from.
[Mad]

I'm actually Chinese.
that explains why he drives a V6..is that you in that picture with that yellow mustang? [Big Grin]
LOL I mean ROR, you mean this one?
 -
Chinese peopre are a sirry sirry group. They eat food with sticks, drive horribry, have small PPs, rook and talk funny. Your country is a superpower? You guys bowed down to the japs in WW2 and would be called Japan if it werent for the US. Who do you think buys all your stupid trinkets and luxury items at Wal Mart? Plus you guys really stink.

92sleeperGT
¯
Member # 8076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92sleeperGT  Ford pictures for 92sleeperGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Fuck this country

Found your facebook pic Dloser. Go back to pakistan or whatever bullshit country your from.
[Mad]

I'm actually Chinese.
that explains why he drives a V6..is that you in that picture with that yellow mustang? [Big Grin]
 -
Chinese peopre are a sirry sirry group. They eat food with sticks, drive horribry, have small PPs, rook and talk funny. Your country is a superpower? You guys bowed down to the japs in WW2 and would be called Japan if it werent for the US. Who do you think buys all your stupid trinkets and luxury items at Wal Mart? Plus you guys really stink.

LMFAO!!!!!

--------------------
1992 Mustang Gt

Posts: 718 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This reply was for the "White members in here" thread.

-

^^ That's me, do i count?

[ July 08, 2010, 05:01 AM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Fuck this country

[Mad]

I'm actually Chinese.
 -

You better watch out, we're buying all of the American steel, we have a guy to girl ratio of 1000:1 and 50% of the women are hideous Commies anyway which means there is plenty of bullet fodder, and we're backing Kim John Mentally Ill. Our military will crush you arrogant Americans!!

[ July 08, 2010, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: DLo ]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Fuck this country

[Mad]

I'm actually Chinese.
 -

You better watch out, we're buying all of the American steel, we have a guy to girl ratio of 1000:1 and 50% of the women are hideous Commies anyway which means there is plenty of bullet fodder, and we're backing Kim John Mentally Ill. Our military will crush you arrogant Americans!!
It's funny how u live in the bay area.... i dont think you have anything to do with the chinese army. Why dont you get a head start and get the fuck out the country!

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
White horse power!

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

03mach1
¯
Member # 9866

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03mach1  Ford pictures for 03mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Born and raised in Brentwood, South San Francisco [patriot] !
Posts: 96 | From: brentwood, south san francisco | Registered: Mar 2010  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
It's funny how u live in the bay area.... i dont think you have anything to do with the chinese army. Why dont you get a head start and get the fuck out the country!

You guys are crackin me up [Big Grin]

FYI, a couple of months ago, some guy I had just met asked me what nationality I was, to which I replied, "100% American." He had a fat ass grin on his face, then shook my hand.

[patriot]

--------------------
94 GT

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

LOL.. Everyone loves to stir the pot! [Wink]

--------------------

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol tell the census people your race is American they hate that.....

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

FYI, a couple of months ago, some guy I had just met asked me what nationality I was, to which I replied, "100% American." He had a fat ass grin on his face, then shook my hand.

[patriot]

LOL, you better be fn with us Dlo. Since your sig has your phone number and everything, you were about to sell some Ipads on clearance!
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
born in mexico, been living here illegally for over 20 years and not paying taxes... [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
USA Owns all! [patriot]
spoken like i tru imperilist...what goes up must come down.... [Smile]

[ July 08, 2010, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: onesicklx ]

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by onesicklx:
born in mexico, been living here illegally for over 20 years and not paying taxes... [Whoo Whooooo!]

Straight up frijolero chingon!
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by onesicklx:

Straight up frijolero chingon!
thats right puta... [Big Grin]
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

quote:
quote:
quote:

[patriot]

LOL, you better be fn with us Dlo. Since your sig has your phone number and everything, you were about to sell some Ipads on clearance!
Why the hell would I have a Nazi German last name like Guenther????

--------------------
94 GT

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Born here, but hate it...going to move to sneak into another country and fly the Stars and Stripes there.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com