Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » where is lebrong heading to? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: where is lebrong heading to?
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5360590

miami would be cool, like on a one year deal just to go for a ring, but i really hate the idea of him staying in cleveland, aka the mistake by the lake, where he will never do ish. that place is a dump like oakland and he will never have a good supporting cast like mj did. what a waste of talent if he stay in cleveland. he should go to miami for a year and then go to a winning team , or a winning team off the bat already.

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am betting on Chicago. I was thinking New York until NY landed Amare. I highly doubt he stays in Cleveland. But he is from there, so he may be the loyal type. I do not think LeBron could co-exist with Wade in that setting. Too many stars on one team can be a problem too. I am not sure if that would spell instant ring (LBJ, Wade and Bosh). Sounds good on paper tho.

[ July 07, 2010, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
. Too many stars on one team can be a problem too. I am not sure if that would spell instant ring (LBJ, Wade and Bosh). Sounds good on paper tho. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Big 3 means instant ring. Just like Boston a few years ago. LBJ Wade and Bosh are all at their best right now 2. The Lakers had a tough time with Durant and Westbrook i don't think they could beat those 3 and a decent bench.

[ July 07, 2010, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: 2Foxes2Five0Coupes ]

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Hanson:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5360590

miami would be cool, like on a one year deal just to go for a ring, but i really hate the idea of him staying in cleveland, aka the mistake by the lake, where he will never do ish. that place is a dump like oakland and he will never have a good supporting cast like mj did. what a waste of talent if he stay in cleveland. he should go to miami for a year and then go to a winning team , or a winning team off the bat already.

The Warriors will be winners again with the right owner. Talent goes where the money is at and Oakland hasn't offered the big talent big money. If the new owner offers that money like he's expected to then the Warriors will win again.
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He has a press conference tonight. I think he will go to Miami the 3 of them have been talking together from the beginning. No State income tax FTW!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5360533

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like the bulls but I think it would be sick if he went to the Heat. I do believe they would get along since they know what they are getting into. Wade and Bosh have already said they would take less money to play with each other.
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:
He has a press conference tonight. I think he will go to Miami the 3 of them have been talking together from the beginning. No State income tax FTW!

J http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5360533

It tomorrow night, I heard.
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Heading to the garbage

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2Foxes2Five0Coupes:
. Too many stars on one team can be a problem too. I am not sure if that would spell instant ring (LBJ, Wade and Bosh). Sounds good on paper tho.

Big 3 means instant ring. Just like Boston a few years ago. LBJ Wade and Bosh are all at their best right now 2. The Lakers had a tough time with Durant and Westbrook i don't think they could beat those 3 and a decent bench. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Only time will tell, but basketball is about cohesion and chemistry as much as skill. I cannot see LBJ taking a back seat to Wade. I would love to see it happen just to see it. But it does not mean instant ring. Hell Bostons big 3 compliment each other with very little over-lap. Lebron has a low bball IQ I can see stuff getting crossed over there.

[ July 07, 2010, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by 2Foxes2Five0Coupes:
. Too many stars on one team can be a problem too. I am not sure if that would spell instant ring (LBJ, Wade and Bosh). Sounds good on paper tho.

Big 3 means instant ring. Just like Boston a few years ago. LBJ Wade and Bosh are all at their best right now 2. The Lakers had a tough time with Durant and Westbrook i don't think they could beat those 3 and a decent bench.
ya lebron and wade are to different to coexist i think. him and a stoudemire or bosh would be nice, hell even a derrick rose. but if the heat don't get him, then i think if they get one more key player then they're set. like a point guard or another key wing player

Only time will tell, but basketball is about cohesion and chemistry as much as skill. I cannot see LBJ taking a back seat to Wade. I would love to see it happen just to see it. But it does not mean instant ring. Hell Bostons big 3 compliment each other with very little over-lap. Lebron has a low bball IQ I can see stuff getting crossed over there. [/QB][/QUOTE]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think he'll end up in Miami for sure...

I think LBJ, Bosh, and Wade are close friends off the court and would love to play with each other.

What if out the cuts he goes to my Lakers!!!!!

I know its not going to happen but I think we would be the top team in the league hands down for the next 5 years...

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LeBron to reveal decision Thursday at 9 p.m.
LeBron James Watch | 0 Comments
Decrease fontDecrease font
Enlarge fontEnlarge font

LeBron will announce his choice in a one-hour special on ESPN. (Kelly Kline/Getty Images)

LeBron will announce his decision in a one-hour special on ESPN at 9 p.m. on Thursday, according to Chris Broussard.

The network would only confirm that it’s still in talks about the special, but sources told Broussard that James representatives contacted ESPN with the proposal. The sources also requested that they be allowed to sell sponsorship for the airing, with all proceeds going to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America, and that ESPN agreed to the proposal but is unaware of LeBron’s decision.

James’ camp also established a website, LeBronJames.com, to keep fans updated, and the free agent joined Twitter on Tuesday. He hasn’t provided any on clue to his plans on either site. His plans remain unknown to everyone except a select few in his circle.

Since free agency opened July 1, LeBron has met with six teams — the Nets, Knicks, Heat, Clipper, Cavs and Bulls — but SI.com’s Ian Thomsen is convinced his choice will be from among three of those: Chicago, Miami and Cleveland.

In the past few days, that have been varied reports about the Cavs and Raptors agreed to a sign-and-trade to send Chris Bosh to Cleveland, but Bosh has been cold to the idea and a source told Thomsen that the move won’t happen.

Thomsen also believes Bosh and Dwyane Wade will come to a decision Wednesday before LeBron announces where he’ll sign. [ESPN.com, SI.com]
 -

--------------------
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMAO!! Who's lebrong?

The name of lebron's bong?

[Razz]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Too bad Toronto isnt intrested in a trade wirh Miami for lack of roster intrest. And as for the big 3 thing, Celtics have a big 3 and they didnt win. It comes down to experience and nerves. Not Lebron, or Bosh have experience in a Finals game, and Wade only has what, 1 ring with Shaq?
Its all a bunch of rediculousness. I dont see how the economy in America is as bad as it is yet all thse sports teams pay these players millions or hundred millions of dollars. Just stupid. But anywho. Lebron is overrated. I like the guy but come on.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kings are getting LeBron because none of us will sleep with his mom. [Wink]
03mach1
¯
Member # 9866

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03mach1  Ford pictures for 03mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have an inside source in cleaveland tellign me hes staying. I would bet money on it since i know my source and how he works
Posts: 96 | From: brentwood, south san francisco | Registered: Mar 2010  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 85notch5.0:
....And as for the big 3 thing, Celtics have a big 3 and they didnt win....

You do realize that they have won it with the big 3 right? Perkins going down in the finals killed it for them IMO.
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

And Miami it is

--------------------
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
And Miami it is

I don't know why but that decision seemed kinda boring, I know he took less years less cash but I think he should have stuck it out in Cleveland.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
And Miami it is

I don't know why but that decision seemed kinda boring, I know he took less years less cash but I think he should have stuck it out in Cleveland.
Chris Paul is right behind them. These fools discussed this in Bei-Jing. A team 7 years in the making. Miami is a powerhouse now. If they manage to grab a worth while point guard its a wrap.
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MY PREDICTION LAKERS VS MIAMI IN FINALS BUT LAKERS WIN IN 7

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by macthizzle:
MY PREDICTION LAKERS VS MIAMI IN FINALS BUT LAKERS WIN IN 7

Going out on a limb huh LOL j/k I think it would be great to see both teams at home during the playoff's because everyone thinks Phil Jackson will win cause it's gonna be his last year and the Heat because of these signings.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
And Miami it is

exactly, did I hear correct that Cleaveland offered up 30 MILLION more than any offer on the table????

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03mach1:
i have an inside source in cleaveland tellign me hes staying. I would bet money on it since i know my source and how he works

Thanks god you didn't bet you would have lost your money and your insiders need to work a little harder because his going to Miami....Lakers are still gona take it... [Big Grin]

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
quote:
And Miami it is

exactly, did I hear correct that Cleaveland offered up 30 MILLION more than any offer on the table????
I think it was something like an additonal year + 30 mill on a max contract.
Idk I like this move myself. Imma big Jordan fan and I do like bron I think he's over the comparisons and is just at the point to where he just wants to win rings. Can you really blame dude for leaving? The cavs didn't do their part by getting big name free agents to keep bron. Shit he gave them 7 years n now the owner is acting a bitch talkin shit about how he quit on the team numerious times. I bet he wouldn't be talking like that had he stayed tho...

oh yea forgot to mention FUCK THE LAKERS!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com