Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » For those of you who think they own alot of guns... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: For those of you who think they own alot of guns...
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Most recreational shooter/hunter have many more guns and twice as much spent in high quality optics. Theirs more to a gun than making it look "tacticool"
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by NavidR:
WOW Its so funny when people post NOT CA legal guns on the Internet! [Confused]

And don't say its not in CA [BS flag]

Really? Are you gonna come arrest me?lol I said they aren't mine so what's so unbelivable? They belong to my buddy from Nevada their u happy? [Razz] [dance] [burnout] [

so that means my rifles are ilegal

[ July 01, 2010, 03:27 AM: Message edited by: 87#184saleen ]

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

sorry for the size of the picture

[ July 01, 2010, 03:50 AM: Message edited by: 87#184saleen ]

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slidewayz94:
Most recreational shooter/hunter have many more guns and twice as much spent in high quality optics. Theirs more to a gun than making it look "tacticool"

Yea I know what you mean and I'm not saying this is the biggest collection but it's deffinatly a cool one and I assure you their are no poor or low quality parts on those guns

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

70mach351
¯
Member # 7528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70mach351  Ford pictures for 70mach351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ar based guns are not illigal and without seeing them in person how do you know they are not all .22 conversions?

--------------------
70 Mach 1 gettin a make over
2001 Ford F250 Crew Cab 7.3

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought it was illegal to put lasers on a handgun? Or is that just in CA?

Is your buddy a Police Officer?

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok lets take a vote -

Is my rifle CA legal or not?

-

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't tell in that pic if you have a bullet button on it. Can't tell from a pic if that's a 10/30 mag. But I can say that the lower would be a legal lower in CA. I'll Just guess it's a CA legal rifle.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cagedblackgt:
Ok lets take a vote -

-

Sure it's legal - you have too much going for you, too much to lose for it to not be legal.
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Ok lets take a vote -

-

A vote on half assed information? You cannot tell from that photo whether it falls within PC 12276.
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
A vote on half assed information? You cannot tell from that photo whether it falls within PC 12276.
Thats my point exactly, people seemed to be flying off the deepend saying dont post illegal weapons, when for all we know they are fully legal. One of the AR's even looks like it has a Bullet Button on it. The MP5 look like it is clearly a .22 so not illegal

People who are ignorant about CA gun laws shouldnt jump to conclusions, thats part of whats wrong with this state and its gun control laws.

And yes, btw my rifle is fully legal. Bullet Button, 10/30 Mag, and OLL Lower Reciever

Mike

[ July 03, 2010, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: cagedblackgt ]

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Thats my point exactly, people seemed to be flying off the deepend saying dont post illegal weapons, when for all we know they are fully legal. One of the AR's even looks like it has a Bullet Button on it. The MP5 look like it is clearly a .22 so not illegal

People who are ignorant about CA gun laws shouldnt jump to conclusions, thats part of whats wrong with this state and its gun control laws.

And yes, btw my rifle is fully legal. Bullet Button, 10/30 Mag, and OLL Lower Reciever

Mike

THANK YOU! lol people were freakin out about the guns not knowing weather they were or weren't legal in CA

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

quote:
quote:

Mike

I had no doubt the rifle was legal, and you posted it to prove a point...

From the photo we can see a Stag lower receiver, so that's all we know. Many questions come to mind starting with rimfire or centerfire? and then followed up with a few others...

California's gun laws are difficult, people posting a statement that something is illegal without the facts is just spreading fud.

MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is that a ed brown 1911?

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is not an MP5, it's called a gsg-5 and is a clone that shoots .22lr. Lasers on a handgun are not illegal at all, however some places will not issue a ccw if your pistol has a laser but that is very rare.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com