Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Production numbers for Cobra (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Production numbers for Cobra
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 96mysticman:
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
quote:
color code when you open the door.

color code are u serious? its mystic lol i dont have the car anymore to check
that was to cobrachic. lol yours is 1 of 1990 if you had cloth interior it would be 1 of 9 [worship]
so wait a second hmmmm im [Confused] everyones car on here is more rare than a mystic cobra?
well in a sense but they only made yours for one year out of the 5 years of the sn95 body

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
96mysticman
¯
Member # 8327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96mysticman  Ford pictures for 96mysticman    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

that was to cobrachic. lol yours is 1 of 1990 if you had cloth interior it would be 1 of 9 [worship]
so wait a second hmmmm im [Confused] everyones car on here is more rare than a mystic cobra?
well in a sense but they only made yours for one year out of the 5 years of the sn95 body
i understand that but like in n8 case his cobra is rarer than a mystic cobra being that there were only 1700 made of his? total? or one year or what? im totally [Confused] so whats the big deal about mystics than? i really dont care seeing how i dont have the car anymore im just curious? [patriot]
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i understand that but like in n8 case his cobra is rarer than a mystic cobra being that there were only 1700 made of his? total? or one year or what? im totally [Confused] so whats the big deal about mystics than? i really dont care seeing how i dont have the car anymore im just curious? [patriot]
well i dont know where the 1700 numberr is from..they made a total of 6009 cobras in 94. 5009 coupes and 1000 indy pace car replicas conv. the mystics are rare in that they only made 1990 for one year only

[ June 25, 2010, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Nastysvt ]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

well i dont know where the 1700 numberr is from..they made a total of 6009 cobras in 94. 5009 coupes and 1000 indy pace car replicas conv. the mystics are rare in that they only made 1990 for one year only
Yea typo by me. Mine is #1700. lol. Sorry folks. Your car is still rarer than mine playa.
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the info. I still need to get my cert from ford. Sometimes I'm too damn lazy

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2003, black, black/grey leather and suede, black top Convertible

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

^^^^ 1 of 1679

[ June 25, 2010, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: Nastysvt ]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

96mysticman
¯
Member # 8327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96mysticman  Ford pictures for 96mysticman    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
o ok got it i was trippin out lol [Big Grin]

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com