Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » A's over Giants (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: A's over Giants
Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe in 150 years, the Giants will have 3 more titles. Glad they won though

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Back from the grave!
Fake Moderator
Member # 6395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moderator  Ford pictures for Moderator    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw the giants sweep the whole mlb..fuck the As

--------------------
I'm forddude510/86gt pretending to be a moderator. At first I thought it would be funny to change my name and act like a mod. Now the real mods have caught on and locked in this signature so I can't change it. I probably don't think it's funny anymore, but I like their sense of humor!

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those who continue to live in the past, will never see the future. Beat that drum as long as you can. But this day belongs to the Giants and it's fans. So don't piss on our parade. Past titles and rings have nothing to do with today. 13 weeks till spring training!!

[patriot]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SnakeBit:
Those who continue to live in the past, will never see the future. Beat that drum as long as you can. But this day belongs to the Giants and it's fans. So don't piss on our parade. Past titles and rings have nothing to do with today. 13 weeks till spring training!!

[patriot]

you get respected by titles it never gets old whether its present or past.Yankees 27,cardinals 10,A's 9.Like i said while 2010 was giants year your not on our level.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
quote:

[patriot]

you get respected by titles it never gets old whether its present or past.Yankees 27,cardinals 10,A's 9.Like i said while 2010 was giants year your not on our level.
I respect what ur saying but i think ur just trying to start somthing and get us Giants fans in a pissy mood, lol.. I like the As as well.. Im in all bayarea Fan.. But my #1's Is my Niners and Giants... That why I always say the raiders are not the NINERS level. 5 bowls and some of the best players setting good records. I do look at the past cause of the great history the niners achieved! Only now looks like the raiders are going to the playoffs . and looks like my niners dont have a chance this year =(

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
quote:

[patriot]

I respect what ur saying but i think ur just trying to start somthing and get us Giants fans in a pissy mood, lol.. I like the As as well.. Im in all bayarea Fan.. But my #1's Is my Niners and Giants... That why I always say the raiders are not the NINERS level. 5 bowls and some of the best players setting good records. I do look at the past cause of the great history the niners achieved! Only now looks like the raiders are going to the playoffs . and looks like my niners dont have a chance this year =(
not trying to piss off giants fan jus that this thread was brought back from may from someone hating on the A's and another guying saying fuckk the A's.Basically there was no point for this thread to be brought back out. im jus giving some food for thought for all giants fans who think their shit don't stink now.I respect they won this year they played resilient, but untill they match what the A's have accomplished the better baseball team in history in the bay is the A's at this point.And im a die hard fan of my teams through good and bad times and it's a joke all season you never seen giants fans rep their team and wear the gear and once they made the playoffs everyone jocked them bandwagon fans.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com