Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone catch the response to president calderon's speech the other day? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone catch the response to president calderon's speech the other day?
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and anybody catch the interview of calderon by wolf blitzer on cnn?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOn8RZZ5wuA

Listen to what he says starting at 5:25

According to Calderon, if they catch illegals in Mexico, they deport them. So why can't we do the same?

sounds pretty hypocritical to me. he doesn't want us to enforce our current immigration law but still enforces Mexican immigration law.

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Mexican President should focus on fixing his own country and not worry about what the USA is doing or blaming his countries problems on the USA. The problems of his country is that everyone in office is accepting some kind of payment from the cartels, i wouldn't be surprised if hes protecting some cartel in Mexico.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NiftyWhiteFifty:
and anybody catch the interview of calderon by wolf blitzer on cnn?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOn8RZZ5wuA

Listen to what he says starting at 5:25

According to Calderon, if they catch illegals in Mexico, they deport them. So why can't we do the same?

sounds pretty hypocritical to me. he doesn't want us to enforce our current immigration law but still enforces Mexican immigration law.

the mexican gov is at the service of the american goverment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfTK-efqTdE

forward to 1:00:10

plus you should read up on the north american union, the new border is supposed to be mexico/guatemala, but thats another story...

Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
The Mexican President should focus on fixing his own country and not worry about what the USA is doing or blaming his countries problems on the USA. The problems of his country is that everyone in office is accepting some kind of payment from the cartels, i wouldn't be surprised if hes protecting some cartel in Mexico.

ever since president calderon step into office why has violance in mexico gone crazy? why because hes finally doing to something about it...previous gov in mexico have done nothing....
Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It all boils down to the money. The Gov't is 9+ trillion dollars in debt. California is $40+ billion dollars in debt. Both are growing with no end in sight.

Where will they get the money to enforce thousands of miles of US borders from illegals? There is no money to enforce anything that is why there are 12-20 million illegal citizens in America to date.

This country was built on the backs of slaves aka cheap labor. Our generation of slaves is from Mexico. Until we start going after businesses who support illegals then it will never end until it stops being profitable.

Hit them where it hurts. Their wallet!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

351SVO
¯
Member # 9473

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351SVO  Ford pictures for 351SVO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NiftyWhiteFifty:
quote:
Originally posted by 351SVO:
The boarders aren't open they are fenced off and patroled by armed personel. I mean what is your plan when u say close up the boarders?

Wow you should really get your facts straight. right now there's hundreds of miles of the border with no fence at all! and border patrol is limited by its budget and can't be in all places at all times. When I say close the borders I mean finish the fence that Bush started and put the national guard on the borderlands like some congressmen and senators are suggesting.
ok fact a fence will do nothing as it's already not working, it's almost like trying to put duct tape on a ship to seal a leak waste of money if you ask me but what do I know this is your country not mine right?
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was a good speech in theory but people are really fearing becoming the minority instead of the majority and it trully scares them. This country was built by illegal immigrants, free labor (slavery) and child labor. Big businesses still hires these illegals to make their pockets larger while taking away jobs from our citizens. Once you stop these companies from hiring, illegals will have less reason to come here, right? simple supply and demand, cut the demand for them, the supply will be cut as well. And about the drug war going on, legalize weed and the majority of the drug trade will also go away, while being able to tax it

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com