Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Its official: Tesla takes over Nummi (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Its official: Tesla takes over Nummi
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I still dont believe these 2 are banned. They really never do anything to folks. Well John did get under my skin once or twice. But I wouldnt say he is ban worthy. 90gtvert has offered resources to make this place better so I cannot see him getting banned.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
Nah I just spoke with both of them. Mike, 90VERTGT and John, Blown67....have had an ongoing affair that they both decided to take to the next level. See they love a good game of ass darts and werent able to get together to play as often as they wanted. They realized there affection for ass darts when Mike responded to the ad that John put up on craigslist M4M (we all remember that one, thanks Sal).........so you wont see John or Mike posting on here anymore because, well quite frankly they are too busy playing ass darts since they both left their old ladies and moved in together....

I guess the only good thing is now the 67 will have wireless internet hooked up in it when and if it ever runs....

this made me laugh. Wireless Internet in the fastback
[dance]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THAT car is pretty sick snakebit bro u said you got to drive one of those? luckey sum****

on other note why did mike and john get banned? thats weaksauce if they did!

second note what tesla and toyota did is great!

[ May 21, 2010, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: CHUGGNBREW'Z ]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com