Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » DUI whats your thoughts? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: DUI whats your thoughts?
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
I was off the freeway in an area where semi truckers pull over to take a cat nap. I put the keys in the trunk of the car. Some time later I got out of the car and was taking a leak when the fuzz pulled up.

So what are your thoughts on getting a dui for not driving, not being in the car, having no proof I drove the car there and the keys were in the truck of the car?

Just wondering.

How did you get there?...Putting the keys in the trunk is almost an admission to guilt..Was anyone else with you, if not, then who else drove?...You were there some time, and you were still over the legal limit?????

I hope you get off JDUB, but sometime you have to realize that you shouldn't put yourself in these situations.... [patriot]

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree I shouldn't have even got in the car to begin with.

In this case there is only one side of the story,...the truth. They never touched the hood of the car. They seriously didn't give a shit. There were 3 cop cars and like 5 cops all of them with TMS (tough man syndrom).

They verbally harrased my passenger and threatened to arrest her if she didn't answer their questions.

They took joy out of asking me the same questions over and over trying to confuse me, laughing and walking around me in circles. I figured they were trying to determine if I was lying. They actually started talking shit to me trying to piss me off. Making fun of my shirt I had on,...stupid shit. Cusing at me when I stopped answering their questions. Since they never read me any rights I figured I've nothing left to say. I told them everything and they were just egging me on. Then trying to scare me into thinking I'm going to jail for a week. At the station one of them tossed all my cash on the floor and ordered me to pick it up, I just stared at him until they finally took me all the way inside, I never saw the money again. They refused to tell me what my BAC was so I still don't even know.

By far the worst cops I've ever delt with. I was very cooperative until they started harrasing me. Then I just stopped talking. They didn't give a shit if I was driving, walking, flying or anything.

I have a lawyer,...hired her yesterday. She's already taken care of the DMV thing so I can keep my license until this is all worked out.

THE BEST PART!!! When they found the keys they took the ignition key off the ring and put it in my pocket once the handcuffs were on me.

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nobody gets it until there the ones in handuffs being treated like shit, best of luck to you J Dub hope all goes in your favor, seems like you were tryin to do the right thing and got fucked for it...

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn what some assholes fuck pigs what city was this in?

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Guarantee it was in livermore or pleasanton.

My wife got a DUI in livermore. She pulled over and had the keys out of the ignition too. They still nabbed her for DUI and talked hella shit to her.

Santa Rita sux and anyone that has been there can tell you that.

Alameda county court fuckin sux too.

We lawyered up, cost $7500 and she still got convicted and had to pay all the shit.

Cost $15K total.

Good fuckin luck.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
89TRUNK
¯
Member # 2506

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89TRUNK  Ford pictures for 89TRUNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lookup 40300.5 (b)(c)(d) vc you can still get arrested for DUI for not actually being caught driving.

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d17/vc40300_5.htm

[ May 20, 2010, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: 89TRUNK ]

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
Guarantee it was in livermore or pleasanton.

My wife got a DUI in livermore. She pulled over and had the keys out of the ignition too. They still nabbed her for DUI and talked hella shit to her.

Santa Rita sux and anyone that has been there can tell you that.

Alameda county court fuckin sux too.

We lawyered up, cost $7500 and she still got convicted and had to pay all the shit.

Cost $15K total.

Good fuckin luck.

Yup, yup and yup! f'n gay
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Originally posted by 89TRUNK:
Lookup 40300.5 (b)(c)(d) vc you can still get arrested for DUI for not actually being caught driving.

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d17/vc40300_5.htm

Those are all good but there is strong argument that none of these apply to my situation. We were far away from any road, not a danger to anyone or anything or any property. Didn't get into an accident,...there was no evidence to destroy or conceal.
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was this all in front of a officer car? Dont they have video cameras on the front of most cop cars now? Wonder if any of it was caught on video? Was it livermore PD? Sounds like some bs that happened to you and I know there are some asshole livermore PD but thats the same with any PD. Sounds like you did everything right, how did you get to the truck stop though?

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
Was this all in front of a officer car? Dont they have video cameras on the front of most cop cars now? Wonder if any of it was caught on video? Was it livermore PD? Sounds like some bs that happened to you and I know there are some asshole livermore PD but thats the same with any PD. Sounds like you did everything right, how did you get to the truck stop though?

he drove there that how the cop most likly seen get out an go take aleak an you lucky the did not get for showing or cock out in public if the did
you would have to regster as a sexual defdner

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have a girlfriend come to court saying you were acting like an asshole and drove you there and left you there knowing you were to drunk to drive so someone picked her up and left you to sober up

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Have a girlfriend come to court saying you were acting like an asshole and drove you there and left you there knowing you were to drunk to drive so someone picked her up and left you to sober up

go reread his story he was with someone so that story is not going to work
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this could also alter your employment status. Some employers insurance will not cover DUI'd up employees. My folks lost his gig like that too.

[ May 21, 2010, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not to be mean but the best advise I can give is to not have drunk and drove in the first place. A DUI or killing someone while intoxicated is not worth the $20 bucks for a cab or waking a family member/friend at dark thirty am. But Best of Luck to you, hope you get the charges dropped and that you have learned a valuable lesson of life!

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:

They verbally harrased my passenger and threatened to arrest her if she didn't answer their questions

HEY 50 RESONS SINCE YOU CAN'T READ I POSTED WHAT JDUB POSTED

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com