Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Post a picture of you at work... (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Post a picture of you at work...
MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:
quote:
Dayuum I forgot how over crowded them bayarea schools were. What u doing after high school? I graduate on tuesday. Last day is tomorow tho.

I graduated on Friday. And I'm not shure what I wanna do wit my life now I wish high school didn't end kuz I enjoyed just not doin shit in class but just talk to the ladies n kick it wit the homeboys
Lol maybe I can suggest college.
I'll go to college when I get my shit together because I'm not gonna pay for school if I'm just gonna fail like I've been doing since 5th grade lol
Playa you are young educate yourself. You can go to community college for damn near free. BOGG Grant, Cal Grant, Pell Grant... I would recommend you do yourself a big favor and go to your local JC and just talk to a counselor and get set straight. Your thought process is that of a very lazy person. And I would hate to see you become a statistic. At least make a educated choice to do nothing.
prob gonna be another fuck up and leach off the system and do the drug dealer thing, with the way hes already talking...

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by itznotahighway:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Dayuum I forgot how over crowded them bayarea schools were. What u doing after high school? I graduate on tuesday. Last day is tomorow tho.

I graduated on Friday. And I'm not shure what I wanna do wit my life now I wish high school didn't end kuz I enjoyed just not doin shit in class but just talk to the ladies n kick it wit the homeboys
Lol maybe I can suggest college.
I'll go to college when I get my shit together because I'm not gonna pay for school if I'm just gonna fail like I've been doing since 5th grade lol
Playa you are young educate yourself. You can go to community college for damn near free. BOGG Grant, Cal Grant, Pell Grant... I would recommend you do yourself a big favor and go to your local JC and just talk to a counselor and get set straight. Your thought process is that of a very lazy person. And I would hate to see you become a statistic. At least make a educated choice to do nothing.
prob gonna be another fuck up and leach off the system and do the drug dealer thing, with the way hes already talking...
sad but true...Blame falls on the parents,what kind of parent doesnt motivate there kids to do something in life.
I remember the day I graduated my pops asked whats next college? I told him I would take a small vacation..Too this day I remember his words."here are your three choices college,work,or you can find another motherfucker to support your ass cause I will not be busting my ass at work while you sit around all day doing shit"
So I went to cc and worked part time,Glad I did or I would be just another loser chillen with the homeboys....

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Parents do play a part, but it really comes down to the individual. You have to motivate yourself.

Do as N8 says... Go to JC and get a part-time job as well. Don't waste your time now because the next 3-4 years could determine how the rest of your life will be. Be an owner in life, not a renter! [patriot]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's what I'm saying. Cuz I'm going to a cc probably this fall. Maybe spring but most likely fall. I still am not sure what I want to do for the rest of my life but I'm getting all the fundamentals out of the way and maybe along the way ill find something ill want to study and transfer out to a bigger university.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19mystic96  Ford pictures for 19mystic96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no pics of me working (im the only one who is really working there), but heres where i work...

-
 -

[ June 10, 2010, 04:43 AM: Message edited by: 19mystic96 ]

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

PugOwner
¯
Member # 8404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PugOwner  Ford pictures for PugOwner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 19mystic96:
no pics of me working (im the only one who is really working there), but heres where i work...

-
 -

Where is this? Nice 2000GT and Skyline. What motor is in the Z?

[ June 10, 2010, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: PugOwner ]

Posts: 62 | From: Rio Linda, CA | Registered: May 2008  |  :
19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19mystic96  Ford pictures for 19mystic96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by PugOwner:
Where is this? Nice 2000GT and Skyline. What motor is in the Z?

its on the peninsula...

the Z has the same motor as the skyline.. theres a 1973 skyline hiding in the back of the picture under the 55 chevy. the one in the picture is a 1971.

heres some more pics

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Only pic I can take of me at work:

-

They take things serious around here.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
19k feet over Canada...
 -
 -

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
cobra_302_stang
¯
Member # 7257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobra_302_stang  Ford pictures for cobra_302_stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ July 08, 2010, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: cobra_302_stang ]

--------------------
~HighSpeed Motorsports~

Posts: 416 | From: Redwood city | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey John,

I hate you.

That looks so friggin awesome, I would sell my son to get a ride in an A-10 (not really but maybe a nut)

Mike

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

PIF
¯
Member # 5570

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PIF  Ford pictures for PIF  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cagedblackgt:
Hey John,

I hate you.

That looks so friggin awesome, I would sell my son to get a ride in an A-10 (not really but maybe a nut)

Mike

LMAO. Mike you would rather sell your son or give up a nut before thinking of selling your Mustang for a ride in A-10. [patriot]

--------------------
86GT
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3874263
79Pace Car
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2644330
82TTOP
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2573989

Posts: 295 | From: East Palo Alto | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sic johnB....

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
when im at work im making strawberry cheese cakes
[Wink] [Wink] [Wink] [Wink] [Razz] [Razz]
 -

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
 -

niiice [worship]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im a photographer for the Oakland Raiders

heres one of my favorites - Jamarcus Russell working out with the Oakland Raiders (rookie season)

-

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 68stanger:
Im a photographer for the Oakland Raiders

heres one of my favorites - Jamarcus Russell working out with the Oakland Raiders (rookie season)

-

must be a joke? it says xfl, that washed up football league, my old hs football coach coached the sf demons lol.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[img] [IMG]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b433/slowback67/work1.jpg [/img][/IMG]

[img] [IMG]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b433/slowback67/Copyofbox5.jpg [/img][/IMG]

^^^What am I doing wrong? [Mad]

[ July 23, 2010, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: Slowback67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.fox40.com/videobeta/80f26828-aa74-4779-ae51-61f82c0da003/News/Officials-Cal-Expo-Security-Adequate

I am somewhere in this news clip...

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ Well you can't be the robber cause they didn't get that on video.

--------------------

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
 -

-

^^^What am I doing wrong? [Mad]

If you're copying directly from the Bucket, no need to use the Image link here.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

quote:
Originally posted by cagedblackgt:
Hey John,

I hate you.

Mike

I get that alot. [Big Grin] But like anything else, the "cool" factor will wear off soon... < 3 yrs and counting till I'm done. [patriot]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

thanks John b [patriot]

That empty freezer cost alomost 500,000.00 to build this summer! [Eek!]

--------------------

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
[dance]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com