Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » machida vs shogun 2 (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: machida vs shogun 2
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Shogun is gonna be a bad ass champ for a while [worship]

lol no way.. bet he won't even defend it once.. i'm thinking his next fight will be rampage.. well after rampage knocks out evans...

and fuck josh kos.. he is the biggest fake ass blonde fro piece of shit.. fucking faking getting kneed in the head.. just like his bitch ass fake the eye poke a few fights ago.. he should of got sucker punched.. talked all that shit about standing with paul, then he dry humped him! [patriot]

are you kidding? shogun owned rampage once, beating the living crap out of him. rampage is a unmotivated fighter and will get his ass handed to him again by shogun.
That was hella years ago! Rampage also got worked by wanderlei silva and look what happened to him in there rematch lol!
rampage won the 3rd time not cuz he's grown and improved as a fighter but more so that wandy isnt the same animal he was back then.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol no way.. bet he won't even defend it once.. i'm thinking his next fight will be rampage.. well after rampage knocks out evans...

and fuck josh kos.. he is the biggest fake ass blonde fro piece of shit.. fucking faking getting kneed in the head.. just like his bitch ass fake the eye poke a few fights ago.. he should of got sucker punched.. talked all that shit about standing with paul, then he dry humped him! [patriot]

are you kidding? shogun owned rampage once, beating the living crap out of him. rampage is a unmotivated fighter and will get his ass handed to him again by shogun.
That was hella years ago! Rampage also got worked by wanderlei silva and look what happened to him in there rematch lol!
rampage won the 3rd time not cuz he's grown and improved as a fighter but more so that wandy isnt the same animal he was back then.
true, But they both have loses to Forrest griffin which is pretty comical considering what Anderson silva did to him lol! I wann see how Rampage handles rashad before I start plaecing bets on him vs Shogun

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah, im not sure if evans can do anything to rampage cuz i think rampage has the edge in mostly all the categories.
page has the strength, speed not that far behind evans and his wrestling should be good enough
its an intriguing fight and even more entertaining outside of the fight.

would be interesting to see shogun thrown into the mix as potential challengers for anderson. i still think its a matter of time before jon jones becomes the champ.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rampage is bigger and stronger then his pride days but that is not why he beat wanderlei.. Wand just ain the same, u can see it in all his movements and he has been slept quite a bit since then. On top of that it seems like wand is gun shy, no clinche game which means nooo knees anymore.. It sucks to watch him fight now jus for the fact that you know that edge ain't there anymore and u never know if he gonna go to sleep at any point in the match..
Yes rampage and shogun both lost to Forrest in my opinion neither one would lose to Forrest again, especially shogun who had a fuckd up knee and hella ring rust. Shogn would smash Forrest and he WILL smash rampage after he rampage crushes Rashad.

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1 rampage said it himself that wandy is not the same no more..and the left hook he caught wandy with was the same as his other 2 fights but he wasnt able to connect because wandy was too fast before..wandy is a shell of himself
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
i just watched the fights..family shit on saturday...holly shiznezzz macheeta got fucked up...but this will set up a super fight...anderson vs shogun!!!!

no sir... won't happen.. dana already said, spider monkey don't deserive it.. he will not get to fight out of his weight class again.. shit he said, if that chump pulls that shit again he'd be out of the ufc.. so don't look for spider moneky fighting out of 185 anytime soon..

and KO'S IS A BITCH! [patriot] .. not only did he fake getting knee'd trying to get a point away.. a few fights ago he faked a eye poke.. that shit is weak.. besides.. ko's talked hella shit about standing and trading with paul.. guess what.. he bitched out and just dry hump him the whole fight..

wtf.. no superfight!!! dana white needs to stop acting like a deva..
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

yeah man wandy fagged out w/ the star tissue operation. dude looks fruity w/ the new eye brows and doesnt have that same presence of the "ax murderer of old". the dudes comes in there all smiles and isnt as intimidating as he used to be but rightly so given that he has lost more than he's won his last several fights out. its hard to be a bad ass when uve gotten knocked too many times.
this is wandy.
 -
 -

this aint him ..LOL
 -

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

yupp now when i watch him i hope to see little glimps of the past..kinda sad

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com