Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Which is better: NT05R or MT STREETS????? (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Which is better: NT05R or MT STREETS?????
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is that 27 enough?

[ April 29, 2010, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
<-----Track------Street----->
Hoosiers > M/T > BFG > Nitto 555

I've never tried the new Nittos

-

[ April 28, 2010, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: Tinner ]

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph
now with a little more power it goes 135mph+ on 18" DRs

Posts: 835 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tinner:
Hoosiers > M/T > BFG > Nittos

-

sick ass picture!

and that graph is 100% correct

--------------------
The anti-crew

CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:
is that 27 enough?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! [Eek!]

[ April 29, 2010, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If it isnt 23109's Camote! how cute  -

u can go fuck urself too along with 23109  -

bunch of hating ass faggots.....all good, nice to know i have fans [Whoo Whooooo!]

-

[ April 28, 2010, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: SPTVENM ]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ooooouuuuucchhhh!
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

that's the gayest burger ever!

--------------------
The anti-crew

510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mickey Thompson ET Streets Hook Up Really Good...... [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks everyone for your input. going with NT05r's on my DD wheels and try to pick up a set of MT for my other set.. Thanks

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

Great post Josh! Nice graph as well, but I'm not too sure about the M/T DR being placed ahead of the BFG. At least if we are talking about the 18 inch variety. [Wink]

My best 60ft on the 18 inch BFG's was a 1.48 in my car. I'm now running the Hoosiers on my wife's car, (thanks to you and the pic above!), and have only been to the track once. So far the best 60 with her car was a 1.64, BUT, I wasn't even trying to launch hard! (600 rwtq and stock T45) [Eek!]

I have raced on every drag radial mentioned in this thread except the new Nittos. I'm going to have to watch how they work out for other people because it is going to take something crazy to get me to leave the Hoosier camp now. [burnout]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:

-

Great post Josh! Nice graph as well, but I'm not too sure about the M/T DR being placed ahead of the BFG. At least if we are talking about the 18 inch variety. [Wink]

My best 60ft on the 18 inch BFG's was a 1.48 in my car. I'm now running the Hoosiers on my wife's car, (thanks to you and the pic above!), and have only been to the track once. So far the best 60 with her car was a 1.64, BUT, I wasn't even trying to launch hard! (600 rwtq and stock T45) [Eek!]

I have raced on every drag radial mentioned in this thread except the new Nittos. I'm going to have to watch how they work out for other people because it is going to take something crazy to get me to leave the Hoosier camp now. [burnout]

when i get my new axles, feel free to try my car with the NT05R's [Big Grin]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:

-

I could not get My old 17" BFG DRs too hook, 1.8 was the best 60' I got with them. But that was before you touched my car. [Wink]

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph
now with a little more power it goes 135mph+ on 18" DRs

Posts: 835 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPTVENM:

bunch of hating ass faggots.....all good, nice to know i have fans [Whoo Whooooo!]

-

Mickeys ftw but yet I haven't tried the new nitttos. But my slow pos All stock one leggin fox excluding the M/Ts and a 100 shot it was on went 13 flat. shit eddie510 went 12.6 in his car with no tire issues what so ever.

Faggots? Haha funny coming from the guy posting all the little gay hi hater and fuck you pics. That's pretty gay if you ask me. Let me guess you goin to tell me to join 23109 and comp and to go fuck my self lol

Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"If you car isn't setup to hook, your car isn't going to hook.
If you have little seat time at the track, it doesn't matter what tires you have, your not going to run consistant untill you know what your doing." That's what a drag vet said to me....He's been drag racing so long he raced at the first and last race at the Fremont drag strip.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by scoop510:
quote:
Originally posted by SPTVENM:

-

Mickeys ftw but yet I haven't tried the new nitttos. But my slow pos All stock one leggin fox excluding the M/Ts and a 100 shot it was on went 13 flat. shit eddie510 went 12.6 in his car with no tire issues what so ever.

Faggots? Haha funny coming from the guy posting all the little gay hi hater and fuck you pics. That's pretty gay if you ask me. Let me guess you goin to tell me to join 23109 and comp and to go fuck my self lol

Side bustin sally over here......

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com