Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Check out this badass swap!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Check out this badass swap!!
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CeeJay:
quote:
Originally posted by Jawsgear:
quote:
I think this is the same car. Looks like a skyline motor like some tokyo drift ass wanna be shit. why on earth did that stupid movie have to start all these gay ass trends stupid ass ricers.

LOL, I will show you how much of a Tokyo Drift Ass Wanna Be Ricer I am. If you want your ass drug down the 1320 let me know..... HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a 2JZ Toyota Supra Motor Inline 6 Cylinder. Stock Head, Stock Block, pushing close to 1300 to the wheels. 25.5 Cage cert'd to 7.5, 9" Ford Rearend with a Glide Trans. Engine was built by Angie @ Dave's Engine in Newark and the fab work was done by Mike @ Enterprise Motorsports. This is a Man's Build, Children need not apply!

listen up tokyo drifter i dont give a shit about drag racing what kinda skill does that take whoopdiefuckindo go in a straight line. i do the twisties so y dont you take ur rice and get drug through the canyons. doesnt looks like a mans build it looks like rice a roni or uncle bens build jap motors should stay in jap cars and mustangs should have ford motors. now i realise that some people do chevies in a mustang and i dont care for that but at least its a domestic and not rice. u shoulda left ur rice motor in a supra u jackass. u keep sayin ur car had problems well no shit tokyo drifer its got a jap motor in a mustang dohhh!
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] another new CAFORDS member! A lot of people on the site like to go fast in a straight line. Also a lot of people do motor swaps that aren't made by ford. [Roll Eyes]
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
I think this is the same car. Looks like a skyline motor like some tokyo drift ass wanna be shit. why on earth did that stupid movie have to start all these gay ass trends stupid ass ricers.

LOL, I will show you how much of a Tokyo Drift Ass Wanna Be Ricer I am. If you want your ass drug down the 1320 let me know..... HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a 2JZ Toyota Supra Motor Inline 6 Cylinder. Stock Head, Stock Block, pushing close to 1300 to the wheels. 25.5 Cage cert'd to 7.5, 9" Ford Rearend with a Glide Trans. Engine was built by Angie @ Dave's Engine in Newark and the fab work was done by Mike @ Enterprise Motorsports. This is a Man's Build, Children need not apply!

listen up tokyo drifter i dont give a shit about drag racing what kinda skill does that take whoopdiefuckindo go in a straight line. i do the twisties so y dont you take ur rice and get drug through the canyons. doesnt looks like a mans build it looks like rice a roni or uncle bens build jap motors should stay in jap cars and mustangs should have ford motors. now i realise that some people do chevies in a mustang and i dont care for that but at least its a domestic and not rice. u shoulda left ur rice motor in a supra u jackass. u keep sayin ur car had problems well no shit tokyo drifer its got a jap motor in a mustang dohhh!
Hey dude, post some pics of your "twisties" ride so we have something to laugh at.
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
ratfast
¯
Member # 8720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ratfast  Ford pictures for ratfast    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who else brought popcorn?
Posts: 604 | From: roseville, california | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I seen that skunk runnin around Angies before and man does it have a PURTY mouth!!

Car is sick, regardless. Anything that makes over 1000 hp is sick. Even a tug boat.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think there is another car on this board that is running the same base setup. I bought a s281 wing off his Saleen two years ago. He said that he was doing the swap because of the lighter race weight in the class he was running.
TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The best part is the California license plates... LOL

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
I think there is another car on this board that is running the same base setup. I bought a s281 wing off his Saleen two years ago. He said that he was doing the swap because of the lighter race weight in the class he was running.

That guy seems to live in a dream when it comes to actually finishing a car. He generaly runs his mouth more than he races.... and that is how this car ended up where it is today.
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
Hey Jeff who's the girl with the long hair I sure would like to wrap a hand full of that around my right fist!
Super sic car, although some of my best friends are shit talkers............cough cough pacaugh!!!!
I got cash on any cajunk vs this car!

Which girl, the red head or skunk looking chick?
gawd damn she looks good tho, skunk or not can you hook me up with that fine little thaaaang jeff?
wow this one jumped off, i wanna see pics of the twisty turd lol! [burnout]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Supras are rice? STFU and GTFO noob
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
jawsgear
¯
Member # 8080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jawsgear  Ford pictures for jawsgear  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMAO, I just got back to this thread. Tell you what homie, post a pic of your twisty car and I will show you mine(which is a supra btw) and then maybe I will let you guide me to the "mountain twisties" where I will drag your ass there too. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Posts: 91 | From: Sacramento, California | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
r1
CAFords OG
Member # 1144

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for r1  Ford pictures for r1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry i aint talking shit but a supra motor in a stang is sorta like a big block in a harley. the motor is sick and the bagger is tight but together........not my style...bette luck at frankensteinerigs.com maybe???

--------------------
shit breaks then you buy the good stuff

jawsgear
¯
Member # 8080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jawsgear  Ford pictures for jawsgear  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by r1:
sorry i aint talking shit but a supra motor in a stang is sorta like a big block in a harley. the motor is sick and the bagger is tight but together........not my style...bette luck at frankensteinerigs.com maybe???

To everyone their own I guess LOL, All I got to say is we plan to do some damage with this car so watch for it to be running and testing at Sac Raceway real soon. [Wink]

--------------------
Jaw's Gear & Axle
916-922-5297
Parts & Service
Gears, Posi's, Lockers, Spools, & Axles
Custom Housings & Axle Shafts

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by r1:

To everyone their own I guess LOL, All I got to say is we plan to do some damage with this car so watch for it to be running and testing at Sac Raceway real soon. [Wink]
i think you got the damage part down already when are you an o going to race
jawsgear
¯
Member # 8080

quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by r1:

O and I will race when he quits being a cry baby and making excuses. But from the history of all his posting it will never happen cause he will never get in the race car other than sitting in the garage.

--------------------
Jaw's Gear & Axle
916-922-5297
Parts & Service
Gears, Posi's, Lockers, Spools, & Axles
Custom Housings & Axle Shafts

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by r1:

O and I will race when he quits being a cry baby and making excuses. But from the history of all his posting it will never happen cause he will never get in the race car other than sitting in the garage.
no suger coat the truth my tom or someone from club we should buy him a ride so he can shut up an get in the lane
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn its like a bunch of 5 year olds in here. Just pull the dicks out, measure them, then shut up.

Anyways, sick motor, not my thing...anything that has over 1k HP is OK in my book.

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ROFL isn't Drag Racing near the bottom of the Pyramid of speed?

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LX306hatch:
hella fast deeewwwwwww...

hella funny...i always hear that... "hella tight doo"
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Notch1320:
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:

That guy seems to live in a dream when it comes to actually finishing a car. He generaly runs his mouth more than he races.... and that is how this car ended up where it is today.
I believe he has a runing car now [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

1sicmaro
~ I <3 Moms ~
Member # 9734

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sicmaro  Ford pictures for 1sicmaro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the engine its self is cool but the combo of the engine and car is gay as fuck

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com