Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » new cafords fad coming soon (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: new cafords fad coming soon
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everyone has there personal preference of what they do and don't like. Like what was said above, its better than a lifted 87 caprice on 24's..

You want to drive this..
 -

Or cruise this..
 -

Now, the one in that first video was outrageous, but there are people out there that do it right and have a sweet looking ride.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
351SVO
¯
Member # 9473

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351SVO  Ford pictures for 351SVO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MikeD.:
Everyone has there personal preference of what they do and don't like. Like what was said above, its better than a lifted 87 caprice on 24's..

You want to drive this..
 -

Or cruise this..
 -

Now, the one in that first video was outrageous, but there are people out there that do it right and have a sweet looking ride.

Dude that's not even a good comparison u put a bad ass lexo and a pos box chevy lol I'd take the lexo slammed with the wheels how they belong
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
Originally posted by BLK35th:
Its looks bad ass on these Lexus'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziJbVdWTRww&feature=fvw

those cars are clean. that song made me feel like i was on drugs.. [Razz]
i always thought you were
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
That's the gayest thing i have ever seen [Eek!]

come on now, I thought Donks were the gayest thing you've ever seen. lol

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think "donks" or "scrappers" are waaayyy worse... Tho that tool in the video definitely took the camber a bit far... that has to be 8-10 degrees negative!

VIP style was started for japanese ballers, they usually aren't desigened to be daily driven. They build them like that in Japan simply to say "cuz i can"

but the style is pretty cool if you've ever seen one in person. With folding tray tables in the rear seats like a plane, and rear window shades...

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I lived in japan for 7 yrs you hardly see any buckets driving around and if you do it's an American GI driving it they are realy into fixing everything up even bikes

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i saw a Honda Odyssey today slammed with ridicules vip and pink and blue and green wheels.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HELLAFLUSH movement, thought chu knew mang?

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
I just dont get it ...its the gayest thing i ever seen..

Thanks well said! Man Can you imagine mustangs with -5 degrees on them, it will be SO GAY!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/1691058346.html

http://forums.nicoclub.com/vip-style-cars-picture-thread-t329074.html

[ April 19, 2010, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is a perfect example of people who know nothing about cars, thinking they can build a G machine..... How much of the tire comes in contact with the ground on a 255 35 18 with that kind of neg cam?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com