Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » CALIFORNIA STREET MACHINE (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: CALIFORNIA STREET MACHINE
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by McLOVIN:
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
you should post this on norcal1320.com

What would that site do for me ? sory 4 the sily ques.
if your going to blast here you should put every were then
SILLY LX
¯
Member # 9475

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SILLY LX  Ford pictures for SILLY LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I got you , thanx

--------------------
I hav receipt's for all my parts , HOW BOT U ? , but STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

wow someone's panties are in a bunch..

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
quote:
quote:
quote:

wow someone's panties are in a bunch..
nope i feel if your going to blast some that you feel who's not on the up an up you should use anything that you can to get your point across an yes every time i have used csm back in the 90's they always did me an the shop i worked at right

[ April 01, 2010, 03:25 AM: Message edited by: fasthatch ]

1/4 HORSE
¯
Member # 5094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1/4 HORSE  Ford pictures for 1/4 HORSE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They do great work Imo... They built my 347 about 4 yrs ago and i push it to the limit with no problem. Consistent low 10's with no problems at all. Thats on a stock short block also. Not a bad shop at all... you guys are trippin!

[ April 01, 2010, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: 1/4 HORSE ]

--------------------
ya gotta let it do what it do!

Posts: 138 | From: fairfield,ca. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
KevinL
¯
Member # 2428

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KevinL  Ford pictures for KevinL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I personally know the folks over at California Street Machine and they're good people. I've been dealing with them for over 10 years with zero issues. Lance is the engine builder, welder, machinists and all around mechanical wizard and has built or freshened my engines for many years. His talents are second to none. The shop is primarily a machine/race engine shop. I personally get my general auto parts from an auto parts store like Napa, Kragen, Jegs or Summit. If you ordered a part from CSM and you got the wrong part you need to go over to the shop and talk to Paul. Face to face is the best way to resolve the problem. Insulting the shop will get you nowhere.
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by KevinL:
I personally know the folks over at California Street Machine and they're good people. I've been dealing with them for over 10 years with zero issues. Lance is the engine builder, welder, machinists and all around mechanical wizard and has built or freshened my engines for many years. His talents are second to none. The shop is primarily a machine/race engine shop. I personally get my general auto parts from an auto parts store like Napa, Kragen, Jegs or Summit. If you ordered a part from CSM and you got the wrong part you need to go over to the shop and talk to Paul. Face to face is the best way to resolve the problem. Insulting the shop will get you nowhere.

well said lance is cool people
SILLY LX
¯
Member # 9475

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SILLY LX  Ford pictures for SILLY LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I did , so If you were me what would you do next ?????????????????????????????????LMK

[ April 01, 2010, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: McLOVIN ]

--------------------
I hav receipt's for all my parts , HOW BOT U ? , but STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

SILLY LX
¯
Member # 9475

quote:

SO WHY WOULD GOOD PEOPLE DO ME LIKE THAT ? IM NOT A SHADY PERSON I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY , SO WHY DO I HAVE TO GET FU*K , CAUSE IM NICE ,IDK . SO IF YOU GUYS ARE BUDY BUDY WHY DONT YOU HELP ME OUT

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

it will not get him anywhere, but as he said he is just putting the word out. And that is the purpose of a community. To let others know of the potential for bad business. I wish more people would do this. I could have avoided my situation had someone stepped up and did this as well.

Not getting involved with the personal business or taking sides. But letting folks know about his experience should not be frowned upon.

SILLY LX
¯
Member # 9475

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

it will not get him anywhere, but as he said he is just putting the word out. And that is the purpose of a community. To let others know of the potential for bad business. I wish more people would do this. I could have avoided my situation had someone stepped up and did this as well.

Not getting involved with the personal business or taking sides. But letting folks know about his experience should not be frowned upon.

+1,000,000,000

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

+1,000,000,000
like i said befor go to norcal1320 an post it there b/c someone from csm post on there

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com