Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New Member from Sacramento Area! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Member from Sacramento Area!
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wifeys03Cobra:
Here are some pictures, thanks for the warm welcome!

-

-

-

welcome to cafords, funny thing is when new guys hop on, a few members of the board say hi, but we see a sn like COBRA CHIC, and everyone says hello. haha. jk, kinda. lmao. WELCOME again.

btw were you and your husband @ that little Dublin rideout? if so i was the one in the white 5.0 @ red robins.

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks again for all the warm welcomes. Yeah I see there aren't too many Chic's on here..... Need to start a car club for just women with bad @ss rides lol

Me and my husband went to the "Stang up the Bay rideout" were you there?

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CaliCoop:
Welcome to most shit talking, E-thuggin, although very knowledgable and resourceful, good website all in 1 place type of site, Oh yeah that Cobra looks real fly

Yeah CaFords is the most dirtiest, foulest, sh*t talking, resourceful, wonderful, greatest place ever! lol

--------------------

Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ha. I just came back from Marysville. I saw this thread and right before I saw the pics I thought you might have been the chick I saw in the SB 03 Cobra.

I saw the hottest red-head driving a SB 03 Cobra in Marysville the other day. ha

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobraChick:
Thanks again for all the warm welcomes. Yeah I see there aren't too many Chic's on here..... Need to start a car club for just women with bad @ss rides lol

We were their aswell!! & their are alot of woman in the bay in car clubs with some nice rides!!! I seen your clean cobra!!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:

We were their aswell!! & their are alot of woman in the bay in car clubs with some nice rides!!! I seen your clean cobra!!!
Yeah Stang up the Bay was great! Had lots of fun and met some coo people. What were you driving that day?

--------------------

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ruunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn while you have a chance

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah Stang up the Bay was great! Had lots of fun and met some coo people. What were you driving that day?
Funny you asked!!! Read my screen name & take a guess!!! LoL Key word SPIDER

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Funny you asked!!! Read my screen name & take a guess!!! LoL Key word SPIDER
Ummm...... I don't know.......... spiderman mustang lol I cant remember all the cars there were soooo many!
I do remember a batman mustang lol

--------------------

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Lol i just now realized your the one we bot the lights from!!

--------------------

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Car looks much better now:
 -

--------------------

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Car looks much better now:
 -

MUCH BETTER!!! Good job at putting stockers back on!

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Yeah me too! Now the car is in the shop getting the rims painted black!!! Can't wait to see how it looks. Should have it back tomorrow afternoon [Big Grin]

--------------------

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yeah me too! Now the car is in the shop getting the rims painted black!!! Can't wait to see how it looks. Should have it back tomorrow afternoon [Big Grin]

sweet! i have CCW's on my cobra that have black center and polished lip, im on my phone right now but if ya wanna check it out go to ford photos and type on 98stangpower, its the fire red cobra my black one was totaled out in a flood. are you doin flat black or glossy?

--------------------

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:

sweet! i have CCW's on my cobra that have black center and polished lip, im on my phone right now but if ya wanna check it out go to ford photos and type on 98stangpower, its the fire red cobra my black one was totaled out in a flood. are you doin flat black or glossy?
Nice! I like the red and black look. Sucks your black one got totaled. I'm doing them in a stage 2 glossy black, and for some reason the cars side mirrors had one all silver and the other had the black base So im getting the bases of the side mirrors painted the same stage 2 glossy black

--------------------

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:

Nice! I like the red and black look. Sucks your black one got totaled. I'm doing them in a stage 2 glossy black, and for some reason the cars side mirrors had one all silver and the other had the black base So im getting the bases of the side mirrors painted the same stage 2 glossy black
post up some pics when ya can when its done..

--------------------

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Oh yeah I will. The shop called yesterday and now I wont get my car until this afternoon. But when I do I will post pics! Can't wait to see how she looks [Big Grin]

--------------------

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

here is the pic just got the car back:
 -

--------------------

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

looks good! how much did it set ya back if you dont mind me asking...

--------------------

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
here is the pic just got the car back:
 -

I saw your car today... looks good!
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Thanks and we will see you tomorrow at Kohls!

--------------------

06Xrunner
¯
Member # 6992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06Xrunner  Ford pictures for 06Xrunner  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm glad we were able to fill you in on the history of your new toy! It looks was better with the new lights!

--------------------
01 Black GT 526WHP sold
2012 5.0 GT 625WHP sold
1984 Buick G/N Built and boosting...

Posts: 2124 | From: Chico, Ca | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WELCOME

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

quote:
Originally posted by 06Xrunner:
I'm glad we were able to fill you in on the history of your new toy! It looks was better with the new lights!

Yeah I still can't believe it, what a small world lol We went to a car show on Saturday meet a guy there with a car almost just like ours(didnt have the cobra filled in on the bumper) and guess what his name was Mike lol now we know 3 guys with 03/04 cobras and they are all named Mike

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com