Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » anyone know of any pitbull breeders prefer gotti (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: anyone know of any pitbull breeders prefer gotti
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dog should of been put down after biting the cousin ^

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like a great dog...... [Eek!]
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:

[worship]
sac 5.0
¯
Member # 2980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sac 5.0  Ford pictures for sac 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
I have a champion rednose American pit bull and those have nothing on my dog mine are weight pulling and grand show champion and have parents that that are champions in show and grand show and weight pulling champs and is a purple ribon dog do your research before getting a hood dog jmo

put up some pics of your big ass pits......
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by threethirty1:
Those are some nasty inbred, ugly dogs sorry guys.

They look like they are hella lazy and dumb..

I know nothing about this topic and the dogs in this topic. But this post is gold....lmao
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As much as I love my dogs if they ever bit my ma dad or bro I would shoot em on the spot.
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Much like what I posted before, 99% of the time the dog reflects the owner. Watch nervous people, there dogs will be nervous and quick to go into defensive mode. I've met many k-9 police officers from all over the bay who really shouldn't be trainers, according to the man who overseas all of these police dogs and fixes the problems. Bottom line is that any large dog can and will be a problem when the owner doesn't understand or know about dogs.

For the guy with the worlds most aggressive pitbull, I'll bet $50 you didn't tire him out daily, he wasn't obedience trained, he was never corrected properly, and he was in charge of you. Pitbulls were originally called the "nurse maids dog" why? because they could be in the nursery with little children and they wouldn't care if there tails or ear got pulled, or if they got stepped on. My male is trained in obedience and protection/sport. I can fire him up on someone, my 6 year old cousins ride on his back, and I (200lb) can lay my entire body on him when he is sleeping. I can pick his rear legs up like a wheel barrow, bottom line is they don't care.

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

hahahaha I agree, I hate pits, there ugly, and lots of them snap, Yes I know its how you raise them, but I wouldn't want one around my KIDS!

Save your money and buy a Doberman Pinscher [Big Grin]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dobermans and Rotts aren't 1/4 the dog a APBT or American Bulldog is, fact. Purely an image dog, Dobermans are some of the most nervous skidish dogs under pressure and in real life situations. The most titled dog in the entire world is a white female pitbull. In every single dog sport with the exception of grey hound racing, a apbt or bulldog is ranked at the top. Even in scenting. Dobermans, Rotts, GSD, and Bulldogs aren't what they used to be. For most people I'd say a properly bred and proportionate American Bulldog is one of the best dogs you can get today. Many people agree that you should stay away from Rotts, no matter what.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
American bulldogs are the shit! [patriot]
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
quote:

hahahaha I agree, I hate pits, there ugly, and lots of them snap, Yes I know its how you raise them, but I wouldn't want one around my KIDS!

Save your money and buy a Doberman Pinscher [Big Grin]

We already own 2 Doberman Pinschers (mini)

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
As much as I love my dogs if they ever bit my ma dad or bro I would shoot em on the spot.

+1 [patriot]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
But then again, defending their/your territory is what you would want a dog to do in the first place. Any intruder or visitor should be warned "hey dont go in my backyard, my dog only responds to those who live at this house."

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
American bulldogs are the shit! [patriot]

+100 i couldnt be any more happy with my HEMI

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

CobraCoupe
¯
Member # 7233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraCoupe  Ford pictures for CobraCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man those bullies look retarded hahah check these out
Muglestons pits

--------------------
1965 Mustang convertible
2004 Ford Lightning #0537

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BLK35th:
But then again, defending their/your territory is what you would want a dog to do in the first place. Any intruder or visitor should be warned "hey dont go in my backyard, my dog only responds to those who live at this house."

exactly i have a APBT, and he is one overprotective mofo, but when he goes to the vet as long as me and my family arent around, hes fine with getting his shots and stuff...He also shows no dog aggression at all.. [patriot]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

1990GT50
¯
Member # 2119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990GT50  Ford pictures for 1990GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by its50:
i bought a pit pup long ago that was born from the mother and one of her pups.baaaad mistake but we gave em a chance anyways.he was super tiny and we bottle fed him cause the mother ended up getting ran over.my dog jake had a light green eye and a light brown eye.he grew to be a very pretty dog and real beasty.and we were like parents to him so he was super over protective to the max.but he was the craziest meaniest pit bull ever.very smart and well trained,but tryed to kill any and everything including my cuzin that came in the back yard but was very loyal to us so we never got rid of em.one day the guy next door left his gate open my dog killed his dog that he had since he was a child.scott was cool about it cause his dog came in our yard and his dog was already blind and half dead.anyways my dog came up missing after that for 4 days and people were comming over saying our dog killed or attacked their dog.we havent seen jake mind you.everyone knew it was ours cause i was the only kid with a huge pit bull walking down the street everyday and we were the only black people in that area at that time.one day we are all chillin and jake comes walkin up the the house all bloody and he stoped at the garage door and just looked and everyone like i fucked i know put his head down and walked over to the backyard.we were all kinda scared so we just looked at em.then a hour or two after he was back we cleaned em up beat his ass(lol)and thats when he tryed to kill my cuzin.he cornered in the backyard behind the shed and ripped all her clothes and bit her stomach.the day after that he caught a cat on the fence and snatched his ass down and ate em for brunch.i kid you guys not he ate everything but the skull of that poor cat.we still have the skull on the fence at my grandmas in oklahoma.then 3 days later i went in the back to feed em and he was dead..so kknow the history on the dog you buy and dont eveeeerrrr buy a pit bull that was a brother as a fater that got bizzy with the mom.dont do it.that dog had issues from day one but we worked with em but that cross breeding shit is not cool at all.just threw that out there randomly.so i say fuck some breeder the ones that know your shit and are legit keep it goin

hmmmmm........ yeeeeeeeeah
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Most of the people I see who have pitbulls are saggy pants, no job, guys walking around trying to look tough. They got there stupid big chain collars and the dogs name is something like Killer or Brutus. I'm not saying all by any means but a good majority. Why not spend the money on a real trained German Sheppard or something. Cops would never use a Pitbull for police work because there to unpredictable and not smart enough. I think these dogs are bought for the wrong reason, people want to have this "image". My neighbors Germans are fully trained (German only command) dogs that are much smarter and better suited for a family as well. Yeah, and buy from a shelter not backyard breeders
its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you are right he shoulda been killed .and if grandma wasnt around he would have gotten his head blew off. my grandma told my cuzin the same shit.your not suppose to be in the back yard anyways you know that muthafuker is crazy.and everyone knew that.but my granny had a fit when my uncle took em out in the feild and was gonna give the bizzness.lol.that was my granys bestfriend she took that dog every and he slept in her room either on or at the foot of her bed
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLPR93:
quote:

[worship]
oh yea.great isnt the word,he was AWWSOME bro..i did love that dog to death but he wasnt worth all the money and trouble i will tell you that much.fuck jake.lol
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Most of the people I see who have pitbulls are saggy pants, no job, guys walking around trying to look tough. They got there stupid big chain collars and the dogs name is something like Killer or Brutus. I'm not saying all by any means but a good majority. Why not spend the money on a real trained German Sheppard or something. Cops would never use a Pitbull for police work because there to unpredictable and not smart enough. I think these dogs are bought for the wrong reason, people want to have this "image". My neighbors Germans are fully trained (German only command) dogs that are much smarter and better suited for a family as well. Yeah, and buy from a shelter not backyard breeders

You couldn't be farther from the truth. Schutzhund is a dog sport with primarily all german shephards, a female pitbull is the most titled dog in this already political sport. The man who is soley responsible for training oakland pd, sfpd, oakley, antioch, and a few other police K-9 groups, owns a pitbull and a dogo (another bulldog breed) He recently was able to add an american bulldog to one of the departments out there. He personally has said to me that he wouldn't own a GSD or Belgian Mallinois at home with the kids. They are dogs that are only good at one certain area, a k-9 pd dog wouldn't usually be a good sport dog, or scenting/bomb dog. A bulldog breed is maluable, they can do whatever you want, but you must train them differently and work with someone who understands them.
its50
¯
Member # 4069

quote:
Originally posted by 1990GT50:
quote:
Originally posted by its50:
i bought a pit pup long ago that was born from the mother and one of her pups.baaaad mistake but we gave em a chance anyways.he was super tiny and we bottle fed him cause the mother ended up getting ran over.my dog jake had a light green eye and a light brown eye.he grew to be a very pretty dog and real beasty.and we were like parents to him so he was super over protective to the max.but he was the craziest meaniest pit bull ever.very smart and well trained,but tryed to kill any and everything including my cuzin that came in the back yard but was very loyal to us so we never got rid of em.one day the guy next door left his gate open my dog killed his dog that he had since he was a child.scott was cool about it cause his dog came in our yard and his dog was already blind and half dead.anyways my dog came up missing after that for 4 days and people were comming over saying our dog killed or attacked their dog.we havent seen jake mind you.everyone knew it was ours cause i was the only kid with a huge pit bull walking down the street everyday and we were the only black people in that area at that time.one day we are all chillin and jake comes walkin up the the house all bloody and he stoped at the garage door and just looked and everyone like i fucked i know put his head down and walked over to the backyard.we were all kinda scared so we just looked at em.then a hour or two after he was back we cleaned em up beat his ass(lol)and thats when he tryed to kill my cuzin.he cornered in the backyard behind the shed and ripped all her clothes and bit her stomach.the day after that he caught a cat on the fence and snatched his ass down and ate em for brunch.i kid you guys not he ate everything but the skull of that poor cat.we still have the skull on the fence at my grandmas in oklahoma.then 3 days later i went in the back to feed em and he was dead..so kknow the history on the dog you buy and dont eveeeerrrr buy a pit bull that was a brother as a fater that got bizzy with the mom.dont do it.that dog had issues from day one but we worked with em but that cross breeding shit is not cool at all.just threw that out there randomly.so i say fuck some breeder the ones that know your shit and are legit keep it goin

hmmmmm........ yeeeeeeeeah
cops were involed in this situation to and lots of money was spent on my grandmothers behalf.we actually hid that stupid ass dog out in the woods behind my grandmas house due to the police searching the house and yard for the dog.we well granny i should say payed a few peoples vet visits and all kinds of shit.it was no walk in the park and as crazy as it sounds its all true buddy.we got on backyard breeders and i just so happen to be someone with a past issue.although the issue with my dog was stated befor we bought em and it was a steal for a beatiful dog.we didnt think it would have been too too bad we just never was gonna mate him.we had alot of people offer us money to do so because he was so big and beautiful.but like i said i was throwing that out there for someone that was looking to get a pit something to think about when he goes to buys.knowing the history and know what he is buying and who he is buying from thats all.my dog was a can or 2 short of a 6 pack and i was assuming he was a 1st time buyer so all info given good or bad about the dogs i thought would help em.hell he might not want one after everything i said he might go get himself a black lab named max or a golden name yeller [patriot]

[ March 06, 2010, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: its50 ]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
Man bro..all thesebully style breeder pits are whack man..I been to a few bully shows these dogs have no types of essence to them they are lazy no fun dogs...go to a rescue and save a. Life and get yourself a dog with attitude and carisma to them ..that's what I did..and u can get amazing looking dogs from rescues too..

+1 for the rescue dogs..... All my dogs have been given to me or found as puppies on the street... All have been great dogs.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com